How do you explain drag culture to children?

How do you explain drag culture to children?

With some rope, gasoline, and a lighter.

>Some men like to wear dresses to scare women away because they hate themselves and their society.

You don't.

(Don't forget to sage if you're triggered and need to reply)

kill it with fire!!!!

He looks like Satan.

You probably don't need to, because chances are you child won't see a drag queen

Maybe not IRL

That man is scary.

People are weird, including you.
/discussion

Jesus christ

If I saw that creature as a child I'd be throwing salt water on it

>Drag Queens in Bongland are just a funny joke, because a manly man in a dress is funny
>Retards actually start taking it seriously.

Why

They want to corrupt everybody to delude themselves into believing they are in the right

Self loathing its the essence of leftism

If they ever see them, explain that these people are mentally ill much like the schizophrenic roaming the streets.

Some people play dress up everyday because that attention you wanted for five minutes two weeks ago is literally their life.

Remember how everyone laughed at you when you did it, well that's their life.

remember you did it because you felt sad that's how these people feel all the time son and it isn't a good life.

These things are an abomination. Children should be kept away from this kind o people

This has been posted so many times and I just now realized it says Drag and not Drug

BOY BODY PEOPLE

Is that thing's face photoshopped?

NO it's real. I genuinely freak out a bit when was scrolling that video and THIS CREATURE appeared out of nowhere

What the hell is that? Guys... I think the reptilian conspiracy is not a meme. Seriously you are fucking stupid to actually believe that... That thing is a human! It fucking shapeshifted in to a human I fucking swear it is a reptile!

Not even.

>"Kids, there are crazy people in the world that believe crazy things, do crazy things, and dress crazy ways. You aren't crazy - don't be like them"
Done

>how can we explain drag culture to children in a safe, friendly, and inviting way
>I know, I dress myself up to look like a fucking demon

It's simple, you tell them some people are batshit crazy and pretend to be what they're not.

mental illness that the ruling class enables for political gain

Here's how it works:
>Son, some men dress like women for fun
>Daddy, does that mean they are faggots?
>Most of the time, yes

I mean, seriously, why would a child even need to know about shit that's intrinsically linked with an adult community and often has highly sexual connotations? And why would you pretend it's anything but that?

Tell them when you see one, kill it. Kill it with fire.

You don't explain heterosexual sex stuff to kids. Why would you explain gay stuff? When they are old enough for heterosexual sex they can figure out that gays are weird on their own.

Explain that drag happens when you don't C U R E Mental illnesses

and sage

Turn 360ยบ and walk away

would bed jade in drag

You explain to them that some people have mental illness.

>How do you explain drag culture to children?

You show your picture to them and say: these are bad people that want to hurt your butt

>all they do is sexualize children but no gay is not a front for pedophilia

(((thanks)))

What the fuck is this "culture"?

There's something deeply unsettling about the fag on the left.

It's the eyes.

You don't.

Only a mentally ill leftist would think it's okay to talk about this shit with children.

Like that.
I want my children to be scarred for life, and shudder at the first thought of being in drag

tell the kids to call them attention seeking faggots.

you don't

/thread

I just don't see what you mean user. Take me to your children.

"they're crazy people"

You explain faggots are faggots, but some faggots are more deceptive and faggoty, but a good trap is not gay, just about pure domination, little bitch nigger

Well first I would explain how to hold the gun

>Hello, children.

As a mental illness

With a 9mm right between the eyes

The new wing commander looks great

why would they use the most terrifying tranny to use on their show? That shit is fucking scary and I'm a grown ass man.

>616
Images flashed on a screen have a hypnotic effect on crowds of people. The only retards are the people who showed that rubbish to the public in the first place.

nightmares