I killed someone

Let's revisit this shall we? Time to remind the world of how Scarborough is a murder. Let's expose this psychopath for the fraud he is.

m.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know

americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/remember-joe-scarboroughs-intern-lori-klausutis-found-dead-in-his-office-while-he-was-a-representative-now-a-cold-case/
twitter.com/scarborough_/status/878272085457555456
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dailykos

... but, but... Morning Joe is only serious AM news show, where would I get my daily dose of cynicism if not for him and Mica ? :(

Tune it to Sycophant and Friends or Cuck News Network?

got a good laugh at your remark about it being serious news.

Don't forget to ingest your daily dose of Kremlin agitprop via Alex Jonesl

investmentwatchblog.com/remember-joe-scarboroughs-intern-lori-klausutis-found-dead-in-his-office-while-he-was-a-representative-now-a-cold-case/

Murderin' Joe

OK, that did make me smurk.

Also, doesn't that make every other morning host less qualified not being a murderer?

+1 for Joe

bu,p

This.
The sheer fact that hillary had so many confirmed kills and still walks free was a major reason why i voted for her. She could erase donald trump if she truly wanted.

I think the Secret Service might disagree with you commie bastard.

Thanks OP. It's amazing how much shit falls down the memory hole. This is the first time I've heard this. Cheers.

Bill still has a secret service detail, don't you think they could buy some way into the SS with that Clinton Foundation mad cash stash from Putin's croonies to carry out a kgb-sponsored hit on another kgb asset that's going rogue?

Let's also remind everyone that Mika was a Satanic underage sex toy for the elite. portrayed by Lele Sobieski in Eyes Wide Shut.

My name is Mika
I’m TV on Morning Joe
I hate Tump just like you
Yes, I think you have seen me before
if you hear something late at night
Some kind of leader or some kind of sex
Just don’t ask me who it was

I think it was because I was young
I try not to tell anyone
Maby it’s because my daddy’s evil
I try not to act too disgusted
They only fuck you till your 10
After that they don’t ask again

Anything is possible, but don't forget. Trump still rolls with his own personal 7 figure security guys.

You're welcome. I think with trump calling out his show this is the perfect time to spread this story and educate the masses

... but he's really called out so much shit, does anyone besides the hard trumpers care at this point. Everyone else not watching Fox News for live televised updates of his tweet storms don't give a flying fuck.

Let's get that trending on Twitter! POTUS is on the offensive against them, perfect time to spread this story!!

People just don't know or remember. With it being a cold case, I think public interest would be tremendous on this if we can make it go viral #MurderingJoe

What are the actual basis for the theory besides 'what about X'?

>Murderin' Joe

#MurderinJoe

Doesn't matter, it looks bad and it's a cold case. All about the optics here. Just getting people to think he is a murderer is all we need to do.

Well if we have to... can we just #MurderinPedoJoeGate while we at it?

I'm sure he's not involved somehow.

#MurderingJoe or #MurderinJoe ??? Or both?

One step at a time my friend.

Has anyone seen/heard his new music video? It's weird nonsense with no redeemable factors whatsoever.

twitter.com/scarborough_/status/878272085457555456

It's madness that no-one's stopping him from embarrassing himself like this.

i dont think thats good practice

Here is an effective meme to spread

Well if the case can be reopened who knows?

>#MurderingJoe or #MurderinJoe ??? Or both?
either is Gold. Frog Eyes Scarborough will be the next chink in the armor, now Commie News Network is flailing.

Or some say kosm

Alright man sounds good, people are picking up on it already!

That's just because nobody has sync'd it to any of those #PedoGate animated mickey ivy mouse shit going around... YET. I think we could make it a hit.

Why'd Joe do it?

Illuminati coverup