Eastern Europe ill be better than Southern Europe in ten years

we have good industry and our growing rate is 3% 4%, meanwhile southern Europe is poorer and poorer (dont forget the debt) , they are lazies and don't like work...

we slavs are hard workers but sadly communism fucked us, we deserve to be like Germany, Netherlands and other neighbor countries....it is really sad countries like Italy or Spain surpassed us.

Nah they will nuke you. And Russia will take you from the back mai polish nazi. K 2.0.

>that picture
kek

>And Russia will take you from the back
sure?, try it :)

I for one welcome our new polish overlords.

>I for one welcome our new polish overlords.
:)

nice picture, lots of laugh, made my day

I doubt it.

Poles won't achieve anything with such a hostile mentality to anything new

can confirm, polacks have massive crab mentality and cant trust each other, you don't do anything productive with mindset like that

What do you want? A medal?

Like being conquered by barbarians is something new...

you really believe invading shitskin hordes is a new phenomenon ?

What will you do when Eu forces you take 100.000 migrants a year and swap your currency to euro

#POLexit

>Kurwa, we are your leaders now
No

We have already got Nationalist harrasment squads. There is nothing that can stop us from turning it into beat up or death Squads.

No they won't eastern Europe will never reach the levels of success or prosperity the west has

If they continue to antagonize the west be sure the gibsmedats will stop Ukraine only wanted to join the EU for German gibs

What would Poland be with all the economic assistance and that's the crux of the issue is you can't learn to stand on your own two feet you will never be a success

Thanks for all the prostitutes though

well, poland haven't got proper beating in like 75 years I suppose I could drink to that.

Sounds familiar.

It's already better. They are cucked, poor and Catholic Jews, whereas Central Europe is racially European and booming

Racial violence

Russia you are responsible for these Slavs sort your shit out and stop trying to mess with the west we still have the Chechen option

What's the point in this cobra maneuver? To spread its wings in oncoming fire? I can't see it being useful even in a one on one nevermind a serious dogfight.

Its better than pic.

Your misrepresenting the situation these central European countries benefit for massive EU assistant and being a part of the EU increasingly means giving up your sovereignty

What's the point of being a success if you don't even control you own country they traded poverty for slavery

>our growing rate is 3% 4%
1% of 1000 is 10.
4% of 100 is 4.

They don't teach math in Eastern Europe mate.

>meanwhile southern Europe is poorer and poorer
Untrue. Spain is improving at a fast rate, and is currently in the top 5 quality index in Europe, something Poland will never achieve, no matter how much time passes.

I think that it's for when you want to loose lots of speed fast.

they are Nazi larpers, we have our own nationalist movements and traditions

Fuck off slav subhuman. Italians and Spanish are western tier. You Polaks are nigger tier

Is that another slavic bydlo not knowing what he's talking about? Doesn't he know you must have productivity growth to be a wealthy country? Doesn't he know you that for instance 70% of polish export is created by foreign controlled companies? How do you bydlo want to become better than e.g. Italy?

Make Treblinka Great Again pole