FBI Agent Lied about Oregon Ambush

Finicum dindu nuffin. FBI HRT was just out to murder more people.

nytimes.com/2017/06/28/us/politics/fbi-agent-indicted-oregon.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7y73g
blm.gov/or/energy/uranium.php
archive.is/tj0oF
oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2012/01/malheur_county_targeted_for_go.html
archive.is/8cBXp
worldtribune.com/the-clintons-uranium-and-the-oregon-shootout-report-addresses-unasked-questions/
archive.is/WPs3W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That agents name? Lon Horuichi

>FBI lying about a shooting in the northwest

Hmm, where have I seen this before?

They had it coming who cares nothing of value was lost

This. Those faggots didn't want to pay rent like everyone else.

Lol wasn't everyone involved secretly an informant trying to implicate one another?

archive.is/7y73g

And it's another nothingburger. Everyone knows Finicum wanted suicide by cop and got it.

I still think he was never cornered, that he escaped through an old sewer pipe or tunnel.
Goddammit where is a hero like him when we need it?

That's Ruby Ridge retard

My bad, wrong cabin in the woods. Still relevant.

Without a doubt, but this trigger happy HRT faggot should be fired and stripped of his ability to work in law enforcement. This isn't Iraq.

So what is gonna come of it? Lawsuit and he gets fired.

Christopher dorner was an angry nigger who wanted to kill white cops cause he believed they were all racist and therefor corrupt. Ruby ridge and Waco are real fucking tragedies that make Timothy mcveigh look like a patriot. The only travesty involving dorner was when cops unloaded on a vaguely similar car and ruined two women's lives.

it was pretty obvious. the officer admitted to picking up his shells didn't he? fucking suspicious

brings back memories

It wasn't that the LAPD was corrupt because they were racist, but rather that corruption was/is inherent in the LAPD (in addition to being racist). Did you even read his manifesto or did you just look at wiki?

What's worse, I think many people overlook or forget the fact that the whole Ruby Ridge situation was instigated by the Feds in the first place: an undercover agent infiltrated the Aryan Nations meetings and tried to convince Randy Weaver to provide him with a sawed-off shotgun, which would serve as a pretext to blackmail him into becoming a snitch. Fucking cunts.

What a fucking shitshow that was.

>Move family innawoods to get away from the world
>Neighbor loses a land deal dispute to you
>He starts writing to the feds that you want to kill politicians
>Feds use this "evidence" to open an investigation into you
>Harass and accuse you of being a member of Aryan Nations for two years
>Feds get an informant to invite you to Aryan Nations meeting
>Informant buys sawed off shotguns from you
>Entrap you into becoming an informant for militia groups you weren't a part of
>ATF makes up even more charges when you refuse
>Feds send you the wrong court date in the mail
>Judge refuses to drop the arrest warrant against you even when he finds out
>Feds now storm your property to arrest or kill you
>Don't announce who they are or why they are there
>Shoot and kill your dog
>Shoot and kill your 14 year old son for shooting at the masked strangers who shot his dog
>Shoot and kill your wife through the front door
>Shoot and wound you and your neighbor
>Agents involved are protected by the government and get slaps on the wrist
>You get jail time and a dead family

Anybody who has an ounce of trust in the federal government after Ruby Ridge is a retard.

>Ruby ridge and Waco are real fucking tragedies

Carried out by literally the same guy, and he's out walking the streets a free man.

Timothy McVeigh literally did absolutely nothing wrong.

Well yeah except maybe the killing kids part

Has anyone tried to kill him for what he did?

Here's the archive since you're too much of a fucking retard to do it yourself.
archive.is/7y73g

Also: reminder that a shit load of uranium is under Oregon soil. Guess who sold like 30% of North America's uranium rights to Russia. Ill give you a hint. She was Secretary of State and also ran for president in 2016.

Mcveigh used to hand out his info at gun shows allegedly. He's currently in protective custody under a new identity.

I hope those involved in ruby ridge are haunted by it to this day. After killing their mother in the mornings following her death they would address only her via a loud speaker. "Hey mrs weaver why don't you let your kids come down and have some of these pancakes we are making" and shit like that claiming they didn't know she was dead

There was no kids there that wasn't already dead.

He failed, all those hicks should have been shot

nice tale bro
you should really think about writing for infowars

What tale? The government admitted that this is what happened and Randy Weaver ended up winning $3.5 million in court for this shitshow.

Just point out which part is untrue and I'll show you what a fucking moron you are.

2/10 for the reply. Don't you have some organs to sweep up outta the street?

Kind of funny to imagine that the one dude got some 50 people killed all things included and is totally unaffected by it.

I don't find that funny one bit.

Every good little leftist who died screaming deserved it.

How differently AntiFa and Blm are treated.

Oh herro. I did such good job at luby lidge they asked me to work at waco too!

who?

>FBI
>lying and murdering
what else is new. the FBI are the niggers of law enforcement

I think looking in to OKC early on was probably the turning point for me when I decided that "conspiracy theories" weren't all just a bunch of bull.

Good thing the FBI has this nice long trail of them so that once you find one breadcrumb you can go on to examine the others.

Sauce on uranium under Oregon?

blm.gov/or/energy/uranium.php
archive.is/tj0oF

oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2012/01/malheur_county_targeted_for_go.html
archive.is/8cBXp

worldtribune.com/the-clintons-uranium-and-the-oregon-shootout-report-addresses-unasked-questions/
archive.is/WPs3W