Overfed you mean?

>shadman

nvm all you guys do is overfeed

>irrelevant poor country

you should be thankful an american is even replying your post

shad is a gift that just keeps on giving

covfefe

This is actually some of shad's best work

Our Emperor is one thicc bih, you traitorous heretic.

Why is Tanya-chan playing tennis and what does this have to do with politics?

Disgusted more like. I can smell the grease and cheeto dust from over here.

how could you possibly know what those things smell like?

tanya is much cuter

>Shad finally improving after years of drawing ugly shit
ITS HAPPENING

Why is shad a meme?

Hasnt Trump lost a lot of weight this year?

Do you not?

I can't wait to see how fucking ugly and fat you're gonna get when you're 70.
Face it at that age you're either as skinny as a pole with saggy skin or you're fat.

Every fat person I've met smells like BBQ sauce and cheeotos. Sometimes I go to be and masturbate to the thought of slaughtering ANY fat fuck I meet with a chainsaw slowly so they squeel like the pigs that they are

*bed

Not an argument

>poster hides his own flag
>insults America
errytime

You have problems

And you're probably fat. I hate you and I hate fat kids more!

the amerifat meme is mostly in the south. I've actually seen very few fat people here in Maine. I don't get how people get fast when all you have to do is just stop eating

Obama managed, to stay pretty thin during his tenure, although Michelle really bulked up during the final years slaving her ass off plowing those Whitehouse gardens.

>le look guys I'm EDGY can I get attention
I can smell the underage in you just from looking at your post on this mongolian basket weaving forum

Can you even afford to get fat in whatever third world country you live in lol

Everyone who is fat be they american or whatever have absolutely 0 control over themselves. They are filthy lowly animals and should be slaughtered

All Bulgarians do

LOOK MOM I MADE THE THREAD AGAIN!

>shadman

Daymn nigga, I'll be sure to not cut myself on all that edge

Make fun of me all you want Porky. You're time will come and you'll wish you ate that salad bar and followed the diet plan your doctor prescribed.
The world will be purged of fat people. Sizzle sizzle slice chop in the grave with you lot!

Are you having fun starving in your shitty non free country while i can actually eat myself full every day.

Say that to my face OP you ugly fucker. I will beat you senselessly then shoot your flailing corpse with my gun like a good American before going back inside and jerkin it to my waifu

Pic related is me, a strong good-looking true American.

shadman is a hero

Lol I'm underweight desu.

And you didn't deny that all Bulgarians are fucked in the head, point still stands.

>he will do nothing
>fat people will still exist when he dies
>and probably more of them too

not bad. Is that swiss?

If you actually came to America youd realize that obesity isn't as much of a problem as Muhammad's like you make it out to be. Like other user said it's a problem in the southern part of america. I mean America is the country that takes sports very seriously, but uses the American baseball meme. All you people do is attack the older generations here that are out of shape.

>tfw no aryan qt gf with an extensive service record fighting on behalf of the kaiser

Fat people are everywhere. You puke in the mouths of the non-fat and bloat them as yourselves. The earth is hungry and I'll feed it with your carcasses the first chance I get. I won't fall for your trickery,

>I don't get how people get fat when all you have to do is just stop eating
Same. I eat whatever I want and never exercise and it seems like half the people I meet are fatter than me. What do these people eat all day?