Oh man, you Burgers have the best president

Seriously he is nuts

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's my President!

Not mine.

>it's real
another fucking dose of outrage to come. holy shit he must genuinely thrive on it

I kinda want to report this as harassment/ bullying

Not because I think its offensive. But I want to see him banned from twitter for a glorious Shitstorm

what am I looking at?

It's really not a smart move

>checks flag
your president

>it's real
God bless the American people.
DRUMPFT IS FINISHED NAOOoOOO!!!!

Lets put all memes and POLITICAL OPINIONS aside, what do you think mr 2 scoops iq is?

For reference 70 = literally retarded, 85 = noticeably below average, 100 = average, 115 = noticeably above average, 130 = way above average

I'd probably say 90

Holy shit. Legit absolutely SAVAGE

Press f to give Trump the chaos emeralds.

>I said no!

This is what the founding fathers would have wanted.

Why? Did you opt out of being American when he was elected?

120+, he won the presidency and he has millions of insufferable "liberal" cunts shitting their nappies every fucking day. If he's low IQ, they are turnip tier.

bleeding from her face and ... wherever

say it after me, zaphod beeblebrox

>it's real
is that 3d chess or are the libtards right and he truly has the mentality of a toddler?

Ho le fuk

I know you're just doing shill things, but Over 130

t. illegal alien

Your flag says otherwise.

say it after me, poo in loo

Oh God I can't wait to see Morning Joe's reaction

I think you need to be worrying more about your leader kraut. It feels really good to have a leader that actually gives a shit about his country

I nearly spat my coffee, because when I read it, depite being savage, I knew it was real anyways.

Oh god my whole day has been made, 10/10.

>he even fucking including the morning joe twitter tag
>i said no!

Hahahaha

WHAT. THE. FUCK!??!?!?!??!
I didn't vote for this

underrated post

Check out this video if you want to see his true power level
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

At least 140
He's hitting IQ numbers that shouldn't even be possible

tfw the world's greatest shitposter is your president and commander of the most powerful military in human history

Since we are stuck with Merkel for what like 16 years I would never be arrogant enough to say anything about any other leader and whatever he does.

I'm dyin.
Electing a retarded president was the best thing America has ever done.

>bleeding badly from facelift
Holy shit, he gives zero fucks. Ever since the SC ruled that his twitter comments don't matter, he's been in fire.

As it should be

Mika sounds like she's been crying lol

Please explain this, i don't get what the fuck is in that tweet : |

Do you think he writes those by himself?

Or is someone writing it for him...

not like from his words
but as someone who is familiar with his thinking maybe

I think he himself writes the tweets

>I said no!
Holy shit, is the rest of the world even trying anymore?

Oh god the twitter comments

Liberals: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

do some research you goddamn baby

Yea totally I think this will be the tweet that really does it. Thanks for the insight toothpaste.

I love Trump for this reason alone.

He's a free radical. Nobody knows what he is going to do or what he is going to say. Everyone pays attention to him because of it.

Much more preferable to mafioso style Obama who tried to look clean and professional on the outside but came off as a pussy among pussies on most occasions. Putin used to talk mad shit about Obama all the time because he was visually weak as a president. Guaranteed to take the diplomatic approach every time.

wrong

He def wrote that shit lol

God bless Donald Trump

>this is presidential conduct to some countries

>PSYCHO JOE trending on twitter

Im glad this came through as the trending word

I feel like he browses Sup Forums

we shouldn't let him have the keys to the nuclear codes, huh?

the POTUS just publicly called Mika dumb and ugly, my slow friend

At least he's not Merkel.

This was either written or he spoke it to his assistant who typed it while trying not to laugh and typo

Everyone will smack him about this and NEVER REPORT on the tweet 20 minutes earlier about a new trade deal with mexico.

Then in 2 days time the whitehouse will come out and SLAM the press and call them fake news because of it.

Retards haven't realised it isn't a zero sum game. Trump doesn't lose the job because he becomes unpopular. The media DOES lose money if they become unliked and less trusted. He also has time on his hands. 3 and a half more years. Guess what? He can actually TANGIBLY ACHIEVE THINGS THAT POSITIVELY AFFECT THE US CITIZENS LIVES. The media can't. The Dem's can't. So he just makes them swing at him taking big chunks out of him but small chunks out of themselves, not realising the reality of the situation that he can SERIOUSLY regain all the ground he's lost. They are such fucking idiots and yes, Trump is most certainly a fucking genius and play 42 dimensional underwater chess.

Read this and weep you libtard fuckers, you know that the way the dems and media are going about it is making you like them less. That's Trump's entire goal. They are playing into his hand and either don't realise or don't care and by the end of his 4 years you will hate the man but have begrudging respect for what he has accomplished.

AMERICA FIRST.

>this isn't presidential conduct in some countries

When are people going to realize that now he's firmly set up the him vs MSM narrative his "outrageous tweets" are either (almost always) truth or a nice little smokescreen to distract plebs from the big moves he and Bannon are making with the actual important people and it's being drowned out by screeching

I love my president

>presidential conduct is a thing
Good goy, let the MSM tell you who is "presidential" or not.

Savage

So I backed up Morning Joe to the spot this tweet came out. Mika is hoarse looks/sounds like she was crying and Joe just didn't finish up the show, he disappeared. Literally Joe is Joe BTFO

>shilling for a government that isn't your own
Pretty sure there is a word for that, yeah it's cuck
Bet you do it for free too

Yeah he's secretly really smart with a huge IQ. My mistake.

>being a soft cunt

He's the glorious golden god of reality tv. It sustains him.

He is literally smokescreening the media non-stop. What the fuck is he actually doing that he keeps riling up the media and american public with pointless shit. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE DEEP STATE ARE DOING.

I sure do. I want the man to do bloody well because I want nationalism to become attractive again for the sake of OUR country.

Call me a cuck if you want, I don't give a fuck.

Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?
Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?
Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?

We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

Imagine the outrage if any other world leader would had said that.

Bless him.

>regain all the ground he's lost.
I agree with most of your post, but what ground did he lose?

Imagine waking up and the first thing you see is the fucking President of the United States telling the world you were bleeding out your face from a face-life

>mfw just got a face lift

But in all seriousness.

Isnt this against the Twitter guidelines?

Why don't they just ban him? Is he above the (twitter)law?

Yeah because twitter will ban the president

this retard has had more success in the past two years than you will ever achieve in a lifetime. take that to bed with you.

He manipulated the entirety of the major world media outlets to provide over 1 billion dollars worth of coverage for free.

Granted this was done through intentional inflammatory comments, but it worked.

Everything he does places him by other peoples perception as a wild card. They think he is stupid, unscrewed, whatever other traits he supposedly carries.

I couldn't guess his Iq to be honest. No doubt his manner of speech is not particularly eloquent, however his constant pivoting, baiting and planning can't be denied as genius in some way.

Really no matter how much you love or hate the man you gotta step back and meditate on the fact he's completely changed the system and what someone holding the highest office can and can't say.

Folks on the left should be thinking

> The president can say some very radical things that stir the pot, imagine if it wasn't Trump and a real progressive

I'm a glass half full kinda guy :)

I wish he would tweet shit like this at least daily

>mfw your face is bleeding

I would be surprised if he or people very close to him didn't.

Why are you still here? Go to the EU and live out your dream in Utopia.

They are fucking dishonest if they would NOT ban him, but every other right wing guy who is slightly offensive

HAHAHA my sides

are you gonna ban the most powerful man in the world?

I wish so badly for our glorious leader to tweet something in Russian. I'm sick of listening to meme news sites complaining still about russian involvement in the election.

Well you make a fair point and I'm happy to admit it. But I caught the end of a SBS news story and I shit you not mate it was about how Trump had a fake Time's magazine cover framed up in 3 of his hotels. Was the most blatant propaganda I've seen.
Normies are fuckwits so we're fighting a up hill battle. I wish us luck but in the mean time I'll keep lifting.

best year ever

pic related

Blood was coming out her nose, ears, and whatever (face).

tfw its real

He totally writes these tweets himself if he wasn't it would have come out by now

>letting your enemies hand you an arbitrary set if rules you must follow

Do you realize he never would have made it past day two if he had to act "presidential"?

Yeah please remove his dick from your mouth for a second so I can also suck it some.

that would be like shooting yourself in the foot.
of course twitter is not that retarded.

>ban the guy who is responsible for most of your traffic

inb4 it disappears mysteriously