Generation Identitaire is raising money to buy a boat to stop migrant

youtu.be/Vxud1nEWwfE
Generation Identitaire is currently raising money to buy a boat to stop the criminals activity and human trafficking perpetrated by the NGO in the Mediterranean sea.
They need 80 000euro, they already have 29 000euro.
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast
>not contributing to save Europe
are you a faggot?
Discuss the possibility of sending a boat to stop the migrant.

Other urls found in this thread:

sea-watch.org/en/icc-in-the-hague-to-investigate-libyan-coastguard-on-the-initiative-of-sea-watch/
sea-watch.org/en/pm-sea-watch-demands-independent-investigation-of-the-illegal-return-of-an-overcrowded-wooden-boat/
sea-watch.org/en/sea-watch-fears-further-assaults-as-the-trial-against-libyan-coast-guards-ends-without-prosecution-despite-criminal-acts/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ED82M0_tHg
youtu.be/Vxud1nEWwfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shameless bump

What would they do tell them to turn around? What's the legality?

bump

If they receive a SOS signal they will bring back the migrants they saved back to the African cost instead of in Europe.
They can also document and disrupt any illegal activity.
They are not doing anything illegal, probably just being in the way like they do when they protest hotels for migrant, so no problem there.
It is detailed on the collect page I linked in OP

bump

Poseidon bless them
They'd be trying to help when tragically their nigger shitrafts spontaneously capsize. What a tragedy!

Not sure how that would work, because Maritme Law says you must help other ships in distress. The niggers scuttle their own boats when they are in reach of another boat,knowing they will be rescued.

If G.I. saved them before the Soros ferries, and took them back to Libya, instead of Italy, it might work, but there would be a nigger mutiny on board each time.

Better to just invest in diving gear and use Limpet mines to scuttle the same 7 Soros ships that are doing all the damage while they are in port.

They will need alot more than 80,000 for a boat like that, forget about the running costs.

What they plan on doing is working with the coastguard in Libya.

So say they rescue some migrants. They then call the Libyans who would come and help them take them back to North africa.

We don't need a boat , we need one good dive bomber , like a sky raider

>Better to just invest in diving gear and use Limpet mines to scuttle the same 7 Soros ships that are doing all the damage while they are in port.
Yeah but that would be illegal user, nobody here wish to do such a thing :^)
They probably got the offer for that boat at 80 000. But sure there is additional cost, they will have to sort it out.

Ramming Speed !

bump

The Libyan coastguard were trained by the Germans according to Sea Watch. Now that the Libyans are trying to go against the plan, they are being investigated by The International Criminal Court in The Hague.

sea-watch.org/en/icc-in-the-hague-to-investigate-libyan-coastguard-on-the-initiative-of-sea-watch/

They should pretend to be a rescue ship. Let the migrants sink their boats and then just drive off.

Germans literally cant cuck themselves fast enough they recruit foreign governments too. Fuckin hell

"You have to save capsized boats under international law."
"It was a raft, not a boat, that sunk."

"Sea-Watch demands investigation of the illegal return of boat to Libya"

sea-watch.org/en/pm-sea-watch-demands-independent-investigation-of-the-illegal-return-of-an-overcrowded-wooden-boat/

If Greenpeace can do it why can't we?!
Bump!
I hope this exceeds the budget.

Their logic;

"The Libyan Navy has no right to drag people back from the 24-mile zone (see # 1). Maritime law states that persons in distress at sea must be taken to the nearest safe harbour. Libya is a country of extreme political unrest and is not classified as safe by the EU"

>Refugees that were rescued by Sea-Watch last weekend attest that Libya is a country of violence, persecution and crime.
So lets bring the people from there to Europe goy :^)
btw most of the rescue are done near the coast of Africa, and then they bring them to Europe.

This. The jews think they're funny.

"Prosecutors in Hamburg ended the trial against members of the Libyan Coast Guard, which relates to the attack on a Sea-Watch rescue mission on October 21, 2016. The court justifies its decision on the grounds that even though criminal acts were carried out, the people could not be identified. Federal Government could not provide any further information, despite the fact that the German armed forces are involved in training the Libyan Coast Guards. "

GERMAN ARMED FORCES ARE INVOLVED IN TRAINING THE LIBYAN COAST GUARDS

sea-watch.org/en/sea-watch-fears-further-assaults-as-the-trial-against-libyan-coast-guards-ends-without-prosecution-despite-criminal-acts/

"We thought they were Somalian pirates"

>be me
>SEAL sniper
>can cap anyone with my eyes closed a mile away
>get to know this movement
>apply and ask if they want my help as a SEAL sniper i could blow some niggers had off
>i think my knowledge would totally help these guys
>no you can't
>mfw

they have not gone full 14/88 but i already donated 1000$ from my time in irak and the sketchy things I did around there.

They also need extra 20k€ to mount 2 mgs in the ship to shoot at the NGOs boats

They're doing it wrong. Why buy a ship when you can buy a Hind and pay some slavs to fly it. Failing that just hire one of the many PMC that operate hinds in northern africa. They will flee for sure if hinds start buzzing them and hover in front.

>shilling for schekles on Sup Forums
Fuck off jew

Corrupt organization and more kikes behind #morethanarefugee
youtube.com/watch?v=5ED82M0_tHg
Is there a black list somewhere of enemies of the world? with Soros, the Rothschilds, and so on??

If you look at arganisations like Sea watch, Their rescue ship is only a small part of the operations. Most of it is hiring lawyers and sending letters and strongarming polititians "not to be racist" They spend so much of their time prosecuting people who get in their way that I think G.I. has to make this their focus. One ship will just be playng wack a mole.

You could just google "philantropist billionaire" and you have most of them.

It's a start and it's to get people mobilized.
Hard to convince leftist politician to stop bring hordes of muslims immigrants anyway

>wanting migrants in

They will probably be shutdown , but I prefer give 50€ to something that might fail than doing nothing.

Generation identitaire should show a list of the heads and the fundings, need to be sure there is no kike behind it or infiltrated.

George Soros is the wealthiest anti Zionist on the planet. The doublethink has to stop pendeja.

This, I also gave 50euro, will see if it goes anywhere but it's better than standing there sobbing about what's happening without doing anything about it.

>Limpet mines to scuttle the 7 Soros ships

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGNE WHEN ??

Hello DGSE

>irak

80 000 is probably the price to rent the boat for 2 or 3 months , for 80 000€you can only buy a 10m long sailing boat.

Yes but a public blacklist with the ties on the "NGOs" specifically would be useful

Also sadden me that the nordic front of RED ICE have such small audience when they are doing such good job
Pendejo might be an insult for a beaner, but means nothing in Spain, is like me calling you chair. Upgrade your game burguer, #Themoreyouknow

Dunno, maybe they are short 80 000 euro on the buying price, or they got a offer from someone that wants to help with a boat they don't use/can't pay for it anymore.

the range is not enough (450km)

delete this

>Yes but a public blacklist with the ties on the "NGOs" specifically would be useful
There's an easier way, most of the boats are donated for a period as a charitable gift. Accuse the shipping companies involved of human smuggling, they won't like bad PR.

These boats must be sunk at port or while they are returning to load.
I am not suggesting something inhumane like sinking them full of human cargo. But there should be fear of making the crossing.
These faggots need to be so afraid to get on a boat that they swarm the walls of Israel demanding safe passage.
This is an invasion, this is illegal, and our leaders are complicit. We are being betrayed so we can be replaced by disposables.

Or maybe they'll just rent a boat for one day to take pictures in and then blow the rest of the money, just like every crowdfunding bullshit for everything ever worked out so far.

Can't believe there are enough morons to pay for this, but hey, Sargon's getting $15k/month, and Jordan Peterson is getting $1million/year, so...

the ICC has almost, almost literally achieved absolutely nothing since inception. it's a laughably toothless and powerless exercise in unending bureaucracy and litigious doublespeak

>caring about a honeypot movement

Their actions speak louder than your words

sink it with human cargo and they'll definetly fear crossing.
You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

They say in that they already have the crew and the ship, they just need the money to transfer the ship to the med. why they don't say what's the ship name/imo/mmsi?

guys
lets do pirate ships and take any boats that migrants come on
we take them back to where they came from (they just tell us) and we do it all in secret
it shouldn't be that hard
i mean if a bunch of niggers from somalia can do it we can

What actions, the Lauren Southern photo op?

Problem is a bunch of random niggers from Somalia are either hard to identify amid all the other random niggers from Somalia or it'd be raycis to know which one is a pirate. If other people try to do it, especially if they're anything but a nigger, they'll be struck with a cruise missile from kike controlled forces and government.

Where is the MonacoAnon?

>Paying for Sellners bang yacht
Nein Danke

They frequently scale buildings tying their banner to the top, hold marches, pretty sure they even run a boot camp or something. They at least, are trying to do something, what are you doing?

Bump. We are here to help you Europe

It is usually the most lazy, stupid and useless cunts who whine about the people doing something. In their actions they see their own laziness.

Sellner is a pacifist naive cuck, yes. But this is something different and it seems he is doing it right this time.

Plenty of room in Antarctica

this shit's a fucking scam

Honestly if you buy into this you are pretty clueless on what goes on in the mediterranean coast.
>By exposing the collboration of NGOs and human traffickers and destroying their abanndoned boats
Complete horseshit. There are no abandoned boats. Boats either reach their destination and are destroyed by the E.U., sink (duh), or dump their migrants off the coast and turn back.

>we can save lifes in the future.

Who buys this serioulsy. Read up on FRONTEX policies.

I am from Zarzis which used to be one of the capitals of illegal immigration in the mediterranean. This article is coplete horseshit written in third grader english.
If you buy into this you are a RETARD.

We will see how this thing will turn out

donated $50, its just a few clicks if you have a credit card

based

Intercept, take the women and children off. Scuttle the rest. Film it. Then return the women and children to Africa unless they can prove they are from Syrian conflict. Maximum butthurt.

I'm curious myself. He is completely oblivious as this user mentioned
but he is trying to get good team of people on the board from all over the Europe who actually know how to handle shit.

>youtu.be/Vxud1nEWwfE
>0:42
>Overwatch
I knew the whole time the Generation Identitaire is just a Blizzard marketing gag

What they need is a Fleet of these vessels with battering-rams.

Operated by Remote Control.

We could all take-out a boat-load or two?

Sign-me-up!

I do not know what you think that flag means but is absolute gibberish to an Arabic speaker... Something about "coitus from outer space?"

True - Rooting out the Jew is the most difficult part.

Someone else made it. It is supposed to say:
Gayniggers From Outer Space
They dun goofed.

Okay I donated 10€

Generation Identitaire are fucking pussies lmao
They never go out because they know they would get their asses kicked by literal lefty high schoolers in an actual protest
Now they go on larping on a boat and we should support them why? What are they going to fucking do? Shoot migrants on sight? lol

It's a fucking scam.
>ask for money for some infeasible illegal crap
>gets it
>"o noes mean leftists stopped us from saving the white race"
>"the fight is still on guyz stay tuned"
>in the end they have the money and secured more dumb followers by acting like everything is the left's fault
You'd have to be brainwashed or sub 80 IQ to send money to these dumbfucks

>French using the term "fucking pussies"
Kek.

My father-in-law was a German Uboat commander. Maybe I can coax him back out of retirement for one last mission ?

Because the NGOs would locate it on MarineTraffic and attach a limpet mine without thinking twice.

?

NGO detected.

If they are making the state, the media, all leftards and faggots like you so butthurt, it means they must be doing something right.

NGO detected.

Why doesn't generation identity just infiltrate the human trafficking groups and sabotage their ships? A few bags of sugar in the gas tank perhaps.

:^)

>buying a boat
>not becoming a pirate

pick one

Sea Watch needs to open Australian branch

kek

If it is the ship in the photo, it is currently laying in Djibouti.

It has a top speed of 5.9 knots wheras Iuventa or Aquarius, two NGO ships have top speeds of 13 knots.

I dont want to rain on their parade, but they need a faster ship or the NGOs will have loaded all the groids on board before G.I. even arrives at the location.

No one should put a cent too this. France doomed the west with their revolution. It's been set since then.

Bump for making Europe great again, I'm gonna kick some money their way

oh boy, one boat. hit me up when every single "migrant" is purged from Europe, or these fuckheads physically remove already established "migrants" More grandstanding is always nice, I reckon.

How far does that extend? What if there is physically no mean of bringing them aboard, no ropes,all ladders on the side are removed, how can they be blamed?

Proxy, Indonesia, or real ?

delete this

Its illegal under international maritime law what they're doing. Pricking up a survivor at sea requires that they be taken to the nearest safe port.

In Tunisia