twitter.com/morningmika/status/880415526371176448
youtu.be/uttxscMBQwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE MADMAN HAS GONE NUCLEAR

EVERYONE HAS BEEN BTFO WOW

Holy shit lol

can anybody decipher this for us common jews

AHHAHAHAHHAHA! JOE CAN NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS

Syria retardation aside, I'm still in awe of how we got this man elected to the highest office in the world

That's my mother fucking president! Trolling them all with a few taps at a smartphone, keep them on their toes!

>Crazy Mika
>Psycho Joe

why does he make it sound like they're part of some criminal biker gang or some shit?

It's real and the burn burns so hot ouch

fucking lel

Wat the fug :D

What fucking timeline is this? I must be in the wrong one

you are fired psycho joe xD

If they were half as savvy as the Donald, and didn't have such an overinflated sense of self-importance, they would adopt their new nicknames right away.

PSYCHO JOE
S
Y
C
H
O

J
O
E

People voted for him precisely because he doesn't act like a politician. Both the parties have comepletely failed us time and again.

That doesn't work for leftists because they are incapable of being self-deprecating.

What the hell

This guy is a clown

trump is a mental case and a child. what an embarrassment to Americans.

It's fake.

Too bad because Trump just gave them a great opportunity to maximize off branding.

You're fake, you faggot

it's not lol

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880408582310776832

I gotta be honest goys, this is kind of getting embarrassing. He is the president of the United States lol.

This is what Bulworth would actually look like.

It's great! Learn to laugh you fagg!

>wake up
>the president of the United States is shit talking you to literally everyone in the world

This is truly the greatest timeline. I feel sorry for all the alternate me's enduring smug hillary quietly murdering her enemies and corrupting our country with her criminal goons.

The left is going ape shit right now over it.

I have noticed something though with Trump. He does not attack just to attack. He is a counter puncher.

So what happened on Morning Joe this morning in order to trigger this? Some of us responsible people have to work and cannot watch TV all day.

>trump banter tweet
>fake
I don't even need to check it to know is real. The way that's composed is in itself proof. What a fucking bant master.

Welcome to the Chaos Candidate timeline. It is literally the best timeline because we don't die from nuclear war.

I heard a war with Iran started in the Guac'o'bowl timeline.

i wish he was my president

HAHAHAHA

I think this means something is about to happen. He always does this shit to draw the media's attention away from something else. I hope it's as good as the epic shitposting suggests it will be.
Or maybe I just have happening blue balls.

mate, this is why i voted for him

Kek

>Psycho Joe
Please let him tweet about the intern and a possible investigation. Even if he didnt plan to do it it would be amazing. I think I would lose my shit.

I love Trump's bants.

I miss when they were friends.

Watch him blatantly flirting with Mika here:
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

Now calling her a dumb, ugly bitch. They've really upset him.

He's distracting them from his immigration bills. That way the House members dont take any heat for voting for them while the press focuses on this shit.

Mika was too ugly from the President Elect to hang out with. She was blending from her face, bleeding from her...wherever

american politics are designed to be slow, gridlocked incompetence and failure.

pretty genius actually. working as intended

Oh come on its quality bantz If they cant handle the fire they shouldn't start one by going after him. It should be obvious to everyone by now that Trump gives no fucks and will use his bully pulpit how ever he feels. That and its quality entertainment. Secretly the press loves it too because it gives them ratings.

Is she okay?

He's a master brander. He has destroyed every one of his opponents through the power of a simple nickname.

>its real

>muh beautiful airfield!
his "action" on syria was some of the smartest shit hes done, shut up the neocons and human rights fags while not hindering assad at all

id like to know as well...

Oh that ole Psycho Joe at it again...

Seriously I remember when joe and mika where on the trump train and then their show producers said cut it out and it went all down hill from there, basically they rather save there show than to risk being friends with trump who might or might not win the future election...
they lost, he won

Hillary was the same.
Now she's.
youtube.com/watch?v=TnbDZXoA78k

IDK I just don't expect this level of shitposting from the leader of the free world.

I have no Idea what it's saying but I'm glad Trump is regaining his ball he he'd before the election and cuckoldry by kushnerkike and the zog

He's back on being ourguy again-
Shitposter in chief

It's not about *them* handling it. They can handle themselves just fine...

twitter.com/morningmika/status/880415526371176448

It's still demeaning as hell to the office of POTUS and lowers the prestige of America in the world.

> wake up
> check news
> my own PM is cucking and mumbling in some nothingburger scandal about his dad's house
> US President is manning the Twitter machine gun and taking no prisoners

I have never envied a Burger more

So fucking embarrassing. America is finished

oh get over it u pussy bitch

The best she could in response to that savagery was "le small hands drumpf XD"?

talking shit at 5am hes our guy.

and I dont expect gays to be able to not be labeled as pedo's and mentally ill people because they are such faggots, but here we are.
go gay fuck a butt you gay fuck.

>>youtu.be/uttxscMBQwk

KEK!

>lowers the prestige of America in the world
Refusing to take shit from nobodies *lowers* prestige?
I've been playing EUIV wrong all these years

the first election in our history had one getting called a hermaphrodite and the other a racemixer
Banter has always been part of the presidency and you are a huge faggot

> US President is manning the Twitter machine gun and taking no prisoner
>I have never envied a Burger more

Literally this

MSM running stories all day about Trump sexually assaulting and leering at the Irish reporter is factual and prestigious reporting though.

mika's low energy response makes this even more hysterical!

Good. This is why we voted for him, because he trolls the entire world and made fools out of the countrys most powerful politicians in the debates.

That's fine shills you can think it's demeaning all you want. Other Republicans can sit back and let the media fuck them but we finally have a President who fights back. This is why he won. Also you are being played he's obviously running distraction. He always does this. Will you guys ever learn?

Notice the first message replies? Trump has completely removed the bottom feeders. Amazing.

Remember when that intern was found dead in psycho Joe's office?

>TRUMP ATTACKS MIKA BREZINSKI WITH SEXIST MYSOGINIST HOMOPHOBIC TWEET, HERE'S HER PERFECT REPONSE

>people crying about this so hard theyve completely forgot the travel ban starts today and 2 pieces of anti-immigrations legislature will pass

how mentally ill are you that you're embarrassed by someone you have no association with? i can understand his family being embarrased- which they aren't but you? some random idiot?

Honestly, this is why I shill for this guy. Every time I'm about to throw him under the bus and turn on him he pulls me back in.

Oh look a big nothing burger

They made fun of his fake Time cover (Joe put himself on a fake GQ)
called BS on him knowing anything about the health care bill
pointed out that opposition to the health care bill is the only legitimately bi-partisan point of agreement in the country
Joe disclosed that 4 people in the administration, one of which was POTUS, have told Joe that Jared was always intended to be the actual secretary of state
They call out how white house has been sabotaging Tillerson by vetoing all his personnel choices to make the State Dept dysfunctional.

>shill
>you guys

Just because I don't suck trumps dick whenever he posts something moronic that doesn't make me a shill.

I know someone so deep in the Maga echo chamber wouldn't understand that

fuck we live in the greatest timeline

what's wrong with what he said
he honest

this
I'm unironically starting to believe I was hit by a truck a year or so ago and that any day I'll wake up in a hospital bed with everything being back to "normal".

Counter Puncher? Guy gets mildly criticized and he calls you "Psycho Joe." Morning Joe has to be one of the most mild people on Fox, he even supported Trump very early on. Whatever though, I voted for this jacksss to make a mockery of our system of democracy, which he has. And I'll vote for him again, and again, and again. Doesn't mean he's not a dumbass and an emberassment.

he didn't mention psycho joes victim laurie the intern

Yup.

>Morning Joe has to be one of the most mild people on Fox
>on fox

You have to check yourself, this is the retardo murican timeline!!!

How can one man be so based?

>m-m-muh s-small hands
E P I C R E S P O N S E

Hey I openly admit I shill for Trump. I just do it for free. Who cares if he attacks the Press? They've been after him from day one. That and its entertaining as hell.

>getting embarrassing

No. It's absolutely beautiful, and I'm loving every second of this chaos timeline! Fuck em all, take no prisoners

>remove ALL your wrinkles with this one SIMPLE TRICK! Doctors HATE it!

Its true. Mika has extremely crazy eyes. Type of whore that burns your clothes if you are nice to a waitress.

Joe looks like he is calm but right under the surface it looks like he wants to bash your head in with a paper weight.

>may cause facial bleeding

He called him psycho joe because the nigger killed his intern.

Ok so in other words, they made personal attacks, disclosed possible personal conversations, and made accusations of the State department with no proof. Basically being leftist trash as usual on air in order to get ratings and advertising dollars.

Got it.

>yfw this is a distraction to subpoena Lynch, Wasserman-Shultz and Obama along with the indictment of Hillary Clinton

Sure, if your granddad would rant about a morning show at coffee time while you're visiting, I would not give a fuck and maybe chuckle depending on the bantz.

>But a president sperging out on twitter.
Wew
At least Bill Clinton got his dick sucked as 'the retarded thing to do while president'.

Kill Twitter feed

accept thats like shooting a torpedo at a jet

why not call him a racist while your on the nonfactual train

I think they all know that it's just a distraction but they still can't help themselves from getting outraged and falling for it.
It's hardcoded into the liberals' DNA.

kek - high energy summary, I like it