Blacks outperform whites nowadays

tfw I failed uni and a nig I knew got 1st in Mech Eng and is earning fat stacks while I cry on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6L_8xE-yAKU
youtube.com/watch?v=TVSpCezVglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM
youtube.com/watch?v=FE5rpTDoUx0
youtube.com/watch?v=CRnMMrJex9w
youtube.com/watch?v=j9VcyWbQnYg
youtube.com/watch?v=1o2TZrGkfZA
youtube.com/watch?v=7s1DnpyL-CU
youtube.com/watch?v=5aYdVVijhi8
youtube.com/watch?v=KfZBQh-510c
youtube.com/watch?v=XuEx6lNHZjM
youtube.com/watch?v=tD3xowIXjAA
youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE
youtube.com/watch?v=MlBSJdImA7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=i-0ZFJZEvuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5DcuxpHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=LufiQtYr91Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pWGQwLeuddI
youtube.com/watch?v=xVKZYofXCII
youtube.com/watch?v=MO1CDL-98eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where was the nig from?

Somewhere in Africa

Nah, they gifted him with good grades. This is precisely why I cringe when I see a colored attorney or doctor. They rarely have to perform to the standards shared by their white or oriental peers.

Very specific

* sarcasm *

I heard Igbo were pretty smart.

He got "1st" though. Could you really bullshit your way into that?

Do you really put it past these "progressive" colleges to gift some shitskin with "top of his class" honors. I don't. It fits the progressive narrative that seamless Jews can circle jerk each other off to.

Do you actually believe that or are you just being edgy? Plenty of nigs are smart imo, helps when they have a non toxic culture e.g. Away from gangs and with hardworking parents

I had nigs in my University as exchange students.

They were not even able to read English. Kek.
They all went back that year.

If Africans are better why do Africans like him choose to live in a country of white people instead of Africa?

Maybe he's scared of lions??

No, I am being serious. I don't need to be edgy. I have yet to attend class with a big that I would deem smart. I am no genius myself, but they always seem to struggle and somehow come out on top. Many professors will allow them to complete some extra credit assignments to boost their grades.

>African lions live in Senegal east to Somalia, East Africa, Angola, northern Namibia and from Kalahari east to Mozambique and northern Natal.

Tell him go to outside one of these places then

Exchange foreign Africans actually have motivation and passion for technology because they really want to go back and help save their hellhole country. They seriously have the opportunity to enter history as a god if they can salvage Africa and its people.

It's like all the Indians who go to school for civil engineering to study sanitation and sewage systems.

i knew a chicken that could play tic tac toe

That isn't new. For ages over here, it's been the white working class who do the worst, because they have the same "oh woe is me, the system is made from the ground up for the sole purpose of oppressing me! It's everyone else's fault for my poor personal choices!" attitude as many American blacks, which our blacks don't have as much of.

With the growing Americanisation of our culture, we can expect black performance over here to fall as well.

This is a Chief Keef thread now

youtube.com/watch?v=6L_8xE-yAKU

youtube.com/watch?v=TVSpCezVglQ

youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM

youtube.com/watch?v=FE5rpTDoUx0

youtube.com/watch?v=CRnMMrJex9w

youtube.com/watch?v=j9VcyWbQnYg

youtube.com/watch?v=1o2TZrGkfZA

youtube.com/watch?v=7s1DnpyL-CU

youtube.com/watch?v=5aYdVVijhi8

youtube.com/watch?v=KfZBQh-510c

youtube.com/watch?v=XuEx6lNHZjM

youtube.com/watch?v=tD3xowIXjAA

youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE

pic related

thanks for reminding about spaceghostpurrp

this is now a spaceghostpurrp thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MlBSJdImA7Q

youtube.com/watch?v=i-0ZFJZEvuU

Kek based nigg

youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5DcuxpHYw

youtube.com/watch?v=LufiQtYr91Y

youtube.com/watch?v=pWGQwLeuddI

youtube.com/watch?v=xVKZYofXCII

The smartest person I have known (Mensa member) was a Nigerian girl. Doing 6 figures now for a pharma company

Affirmative action is most likely, unfortunately. I've rarely met blacks with the same skill level as whites and asians

S-Son? Are you feeling alright? Come home.

Blacks get into prestigious universities on diversity quotas and are then hired to top work places on those same quotas. Sure some are smart but the average IQ distribution by race as well as crime stats beg to differ with blacks out performing whites at anything besides ape ball and shucking and jiving for Jews and yelling about selling crack into a microphone.

seems to be a trait of black americans to be held back when everywhere else in the world they do fine

>cry on Sup Forums
I ain't cryin on Sup Forums. I'm posting multiple threads about how great my country is and all their achievements I literally had nothing to do with.

You better start believing in JIDF threads, my friend. You're in one.

youtube.com/watch?v=MO1CDL-98eg

Goes to show what the fruits of staying resting on the laurels are.

This

He can go back to Africa and turn it into something less shitty then.

Speaks more about you than the nigger

what school?

Nottingham