More than 500,000 people in America now live in shanty towns

More than 500,000 people in America now live in shanty towns

Welcome to the third world America
This is what happens when you import massive numbers of low IQ shitskins.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia_(United_States)
edition.cnn.com/2011/US/07/05/texas.colonias/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

>In the United States, colonias are unregulated settlements that began to emerge with the advent of informal housing. Colonias are considered semi-rural subdivisions of substandard housing lacking basic physical infrastructure, potable water, sanitary sewage, and adequate roads. Colonias are unincorporated, unregulated, substandard settlements that are burdened by the lack of environmental protection. Colonia communities do not have access to traditional homeownership financing methods and therefore consist of ramshackle housing units built incrementally with found material on expanses of undeveloped land

>The majority of these communities have no water infrastructures and lack wastewater or sewage services Where sewer systems do exist there are no treatment plants in the area and untreated wastewater is dumped into arroyos and creeks that flow into the Rio Grande or the Gulf of Mexico.

>More than 2000 colonias are identified within the U.S., and almost all of them are found in Texas, though they also exist in Arizona, California and New Mexico. Evidence suggests that there are more than 1,800 designated colonias in the state of Texas alone, somewhere around 138 in New Mexico, about 77 in Arizona, and 32 in California.

>The office of the Texas Attorney General said by 2011 that Texas had about 2,294 colonias and estimates that about 500,000 lived in the colonias.

They need some molotovs and flamethrowers.

>out of over 300 million

I should care because...?

Cholera, dysentery, and hepatitis in 3..2...

>almost all of them are found in Texas, though they also exist in Arizona, California and New Mexico

if God didn't want me to laugh at retards he shouldn't have made them so hilarious

You didn't know this?

The Mexicans build them up

Also there are tons of these villages out west

What state has the best shanties?

>USA
>first world country

>almost all of them are found in Texas

no surprises here, red states are synonymous with slums.

They're free men who have the right to live on that land in the houses they built with their own hands. I work, but live in my car because I can't afford a house or apartment.

I hope this catches on. I'm looking at a shanty town right now in Seattle, and everyone's white. I often have fantasies of starting a while utopia with other homeless white people.

No surprise thisnis how ur jewish overlords want u to live.

That is about 0.001% of the american population. Who cares.

>illegal immigrants come to the us
>build shanty towns to live in

Of course if this was Europe, we'd be kicking war veterans out of their homes for these wetbacks.

wake up call for you, being homeless in Seattle is only good if you are addicted to meth.

>In Seattle everyone is white
This is bait, you aspiring cult leader

adobes are built with some level of skill though

>wake up call for you, being homeless in Seattle is only good if you are addicted to meth

Just $10 grams here, my friend.

>In Seattle everyone is white
>This is bait, you aspiring cult leader

Homeless people are very independent and self-sufficient. The religious among them only talk about religion, they don't listen to other people talk about it.

Also, what if I told you most homeless people are white here, and I suspect anti-white racism as the cause?

I love adobe ;)

Watch for lefties using this as ammo for more gibs

looks comfy as fuck. I wish I could just go out and build a house and not pay rent.

>More than 500,000 people
They are called mexicains

Not just in the US, there are more and more of those in Europe too, even fancy cities like Paris has them.

This is what happens when you let the 3rd world in. Our countries are turning to shit while we're the price to live away from diversity keeps increasing as demand exceeds supply.

If the trend keeps going, you'd have to move to the 3rd world where money can buy you a better life than here.

Because if you don't deal will them right now soon it will be too late.

No shit shanty towns are rising with the rising spic and nigger populations.... Really makes you think.

They try to sell this as a poverty thing, it isn't. These shanty towns are congregation points for drug addicts, almost all the people occupying them are junkies.

I am fearful of anyone who says they want to start a Utopia. Often they do the opposite.

Also there are many cults besides religious, personality for example,etc.

I am from Seattle my whole life, and sure Ill buy that most homeless are white. The city as a whole? Thats a different question

That's crazy, man. Many (in big cities, like London or Paris - most) working people cannot afford a house or apartment. They rent rooms.

That like 0.15% of the population man.

white meth addicts just like every trailer park shantyntown

>all along the southern border
guess we need a wall down there

You mean states worth higher proportions of minorities, right?

That looks comfy af tho

No it's 0.001%.

A civilisation with pride in itself would never tolerate such squalor.

Fuck the anons who only know how to meme about meth. You should check out Slab City, where there's, uh, well a lot of meth desu but other things too.

I would love to live in one of these shanty towns. looks comfy.

...As long as it's all whites.

Well they arent even Americans so the number of fucks in this thread has gone into the negative.

Yeah, we call them "Mexicans."

Just another example of how latrineo trash ruins everything.