600 refugees saved in Sahara. But 52 died of lack of water

A new U.N initiative to help people cross the desert and reach Libya, in order to be able to put their lives at risk crossing the Mediterranean sea.

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=57066#.WVT9WHV9600

rt.com/news/394516-un-rescues-migrants-sahara/

> Niger

I always LOL

Where is the risk if they get on a rescue ship less than 10km from Libyas coast?

(Don't forget to sage, this is a slide thread)

2000 people have drowned this year, near the Libyan Coast. NGO are efficient but not perfect.

Not enough. But since you honestly and unironically believe that people died at sea because they tried to "look for a better life", you should kill yourself immediately, you pretentious faggot.

It is obvious that they were trying to get a better life. What other reason they could possibly have? They hope to find a better paid job in Europe, or maybe to live on welfare.

>parents load themselves and their kid in a rickety boat to cross ocean
>kid drowns
WHY ARE THE PARENTS NOT BEING CHARGED FOR MANSLAUGHTER AND CHILD ENDANGERMENT AND CHILD ABUSE?

FUCKING WHY

why dont they just make their life better where they came from

is there some radiation?

Good Job Sahara-chan.

because those poor refugees :(

what other reason can be pedantic? -_-

This mount and blade 2?

Chivalry

That was agreat mod for AoC

>refugees
>sahara

Refugees of what?

sub saharan africans

someone call the draw fags
sahara chan sounds pretty cool

Anyone who chooses to leave Sub-Saharan Africa is a refugee now. Under the justification that they are fleeing repressive governments, which naturally means every African country can claim refugee status.

hmmm, green lebanon flag?

or nigeria flag with a tree?

Why don't they just go to Africa and load them on planes at this point? Why pretend anymore?

We really need to bad the Jewnited Nations.

>fleeing repressive governments
>come to europe

It's only repressive if your a native.

>better paid job
>implying the males work in african society to start with if they can help it

Those are rookie numbers,

What's the difference between an ISIS camp and a Syrian school?

I don't know, I just fly the drone.

>It's not enough to just accept those who come here, they're now going into Africa and pulling them over
I can't stop laughing at this.

How long before they start going into African villages and just giving an airplane ticket to help them "flee from oppressive tyranny"

Shall we refugee to africa?

They aren't refugees. Nobody is fleeing Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan through the Sahara desert and Lybia.

It's literal dindus who travel solely for economic purposes. They have no skills they just want gibs

RARE
A
R
E

I don't think it works that way.