I was going to make fun of this then switched Rhianna to a white woman and the other guy to a black guy and i'd have...

I was going to make fun of this then switched Rhianna to a white woman and the other guy to a black guy and i'd have the same reaction

we wuz sjw?

>Saudis are white

>arab
>white
Also isn't that photographer risking his head getting chopped off?

>white guy
>black woman
>both have exactly the same skin colour

Fucking Americans and their weird ass racial definitions.

>that dude
>White

sand niggers are white?

Rihanna is not American. She is from an Island in the Caribbean

>this is considered white by the burgers

Really makes you think.

the photographer she invited

Both the man and the woman have the same skin color. How is Rihanna black and the Arabic guy white? How is Rihanna white and the Arabic guy black?

Do americans have a racist third eye?

Wtf is going on with the buzzword 'Problematic'? Seems every Liberal post I see seems to use this word quite often.

That's the future of the world though. Eben Sup Forums embraces it with their 'bleached' meme and bragging about their minority gfs along with insisting that hispanics, arabs and kurds are white.

Everyone is going to be white but not white. Think about that for a moment. That's the brave new world that everyone even the most hardcore right wingers online embrace. Of course, this means that actual whites will eventually disappear, but people will panic about that when it's far too late.

The moment when "white man" is darker than Rhanna...

>dating
lol

I don't think you understood what the toothpaste was saying and the fact that you thought he was calling Rihanna American has me deeply concerned about your reading comprehension.

that's a jew not a white... wtf

It's really no wonder they progressives keep saying whites are the most violent race. They lump in arabs and mexicans when it is convenient.

>they are literally the same shade of skin
>muh problematic

Are American Negroes really so stupid that the reality of situation cannot be properly explained to them? I mean, how much of a retard you have to be to write something like this.

>halfbreed looking guy kissing a nigger
>white

That being said, if you happen to use what even God forsaken social media nigger platform this showed up on for the sake of causing derision amungst the brutes/SJWs; play along

>>both have exactly the same skin colour

Actually, I think he might be slightly darker

>dating white men

He's a fucking arab. ARR ROOK ARIKE?

also

>Saudi Sheikh
>dating

lol they don't know about the "Arab Circuit"

this must be satire
this guy is an arab

they have literally the same skin pigmentation for fucks sake

can someone with twatter enlighten these monkeys that the dude is an arab and not white

no
we wuz datin rihanna n shieeet now

All non-blacks are considered white by blacks when they are pissing black people off.

she was fucking Di Caprio while being with her nigger bf lol and said it was best sex she ever had, they upstairs while nig nog was drunk as she stated lol.

How the fuck is he white? Dude literally walks around with a turban. God niggers are so fucking stupid.

jesus is also white or is he not?

Did they just assume his race? Fucking shitlords.

}white

ids gompligated:DD

Jesus probably looked that that Arabic guy. Maybe a bit darker. Add a long black beard as well.

Arab+Black will unite and conquer the world. Be prepared. White+Asian is a solution.

We are talking about black people here. Everyone not looking like a full-blown dark blue nigger are white.

>problematic

What the hell does that even mean.
I see the left using it all the time, is it psuedo intellectual code for "triggered"?

The difference is that White people are objectively at fault for making civilization great, while black people are objectively worthless sacks of literal shit that destroy civilizations.

>that
>white man

This is getting out of hand.

It's a lefty buzzword for years now (and red flag for anyone who uses it):
>problematic
>privilege
>appropriation

it's leftist for 'degenerate'

That's literally the Afar and they're retarded.

>Burn white phosphorus
>Be more prosperous

Who can blame her.

The man is almost as dark as Rhianna

I honestly noticed it around Mass Effect 2s release. It was a reoccurring word, almost a catch phrase, for the frog person.

"White Christmas" is problematic.

To be fair, all niggers should hate themselves

He looks awfully semitic and swarthy.
>white
kek
Jew, sandnigger, or (((mediterranean)))? PLACE YOUR BETS!

This is white tho

He is, by no chance, mediterranean. He is a straight up arab-looking guy and Rhianna is clearly darker than him, hell he is not white though.

What the heck is wrong with everybody in this thread? He has a dark tone guys

>now WE all
>WE

WE WUZ GRAMMAR FAILURES AND SHEEIT

>white

For 5mil. In an escrow acct
>you could be fucking riri too user
Or Katy
Or Jlaw
Or Hayden panniers
Or Amber Heard
Or any VS model
Etc...etc..

What's a rihanna and why should I care?

>White

If that guy is white then I'm a fucking ghost

Don't advertise your shitty twitter here. Sage in all fields

There's a letter from the roman governer who preceded pilate saying his hair was the color of ripe hazelnuts.

He's a tanned Caucasian. Southern Europeans look like that too when it's summer

They're both shitskins so what's the problem?

last time she dated a nigger she got beat up, can anyone blame for not wanting to date niggers?

you're the african country don't blame me for your creations

this