Czech Republic Parliament Passes Constitutional Right to Bear Arms

Czechia no!

>Czech lawmakers have passed legislation in the lower parliament that would see the right to bear firearms enshrined in the country’s constitution in a move directed against tighter regulations from the European Union.

>Whilst the new law will enshrine the right for Czech citizens to purchase and own firearms, members of the public will still need to acquire a weapons certificate.

>Interior Minister Milan Chovanec said the new legislation was directly aimed at an EU directive from March which sought to prohibit semi-automatic firearms and magazines that hold more than 10 rounds for pistols and 20 rounds for long guns.

>“We do not want to disarm our own people at a time when the security situation is constantly worsening,” Chovanec said.

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/czech-republic-passes-constitutional-right-to-bear-arms/

Explain yourselves, pepikfags

Are you going to sell guns to tanned Germans with sinister intentions?

America approves.

How is this even possible? Switzerland is abandoning their guns because of EU pressure, so how can the Czechs even do this? (yes I'm jealous)

I thought that mole was polish

What's the difference if you still need a permit?

It's a Polish symbol of Czechia. It's from a Czech cartoon everyone used to watch when they were kids here.

I can't find the clarification anywhere, that's why I made this thread. I guess it means that open carry is allowed during terrorist attacks.

The Swiss have consistently negotiated exceptions for their gun laws.

EU wants to ban all semi-automatic weapons and impose magazine size restrictions.

haha we will vote against this bullshit
suck dick swiss cuck goverment

>tfwywn be Czech

>implying votes matter in the EU

guess what dumb burger we're not in the EU

what if i love being burger :)

Czech YES!!

Don't know how true that about Switzerland is, but as for how it is possible - EU has no power projection. Seriously now, if they encounter someone who just says 'Naw' at their proposals, what can they do. Sanctions? Has to be voted for unanimously. Not to mention that sanctions on the eastern parts are effectively sanctions on Germany.

As long as they don't have EU army, they can't really do shit against rogue nations, especially if those nations weren't stupid enough to dissolve their own markets because they thought that EU will take care of everything.

that permit just ensures that you are healthy, not a retard, you know something about guns, their maintenance and some basic laws, and also that you can actually hit a shit.
Not bad, all things considered, it is like driving license.

Its not for fighting the government its for fighting the Muslims and any foreign aggression from an HYPOTHETICAL army of a HYPOTHETICAL dictatorial union of neighboring countries.

i wouldn't be surprised ;)

Wushingtun

Truly insbirational

Seconded. More guns will be a good thing.

This won't lead to more guns

Yeah, why not. At this point it is preferable, since Germans are more of a problem than a bunch of niggers.

for liberty and burgers, what's not to like :) ?

jealus af tbqh

Will Czechia accept white German immigrants? I will learn the language.i have a friend in Prague who could help me out.

That just means they matter even less. You'll be consumed and refugeed soon, don't worry.

No need to learn czesky. Just Germanise the (((shit))) out of us.

aren't Germans recognized minority in Czech Republic?

1648 BOHEMIA WHEN

God bless triangle Texas

Think our government in a rare fit of defiance told the EU to go fuck itself since our defense relies on conscription so wide accessibility to firearms is required for our reserves' ability.

CZech laws are shit on comparison to Swiss laws. You have to go through a bunch of shit to get a gun in the CZ. Few own them as a result.

really? If it was the only way to own a gun you wouldn't do it. Idiot

At least they are heading in the right direction

it fills me with joy seeing its not dead everywhere in europe.

I live in Sudetenland and I see lots of german owned small houses.
Mostly elder germans with ancestry from here looking for fresh air, no nigger or shitskin miles and miles away and cheap as fuck beer.
Sometimes I will speak to them, but only in english, they are cool.

That's not shit by Euro standards.

he's called krtek and fuck you if you get it wrong again cunt

Shut the fuck up Rumcajs

based slavshits
maybe next time they can annex us

It doesn't matter, nigger. If you really want a gun, you'd jump through hoops. Besides, the permit isn't even hard to pass, it's basically mandatory gun classes.

>Few own them as a result.

Wrong, people don't buy more guns simply because they don't want to.

Holy shit, never thought that would happen. Based Czechs. Proud that so many of you live here in Texas

Through economic means. Under the assumption it won't lead to war. Which may be correct given the state of modern Britain. I'll eat my hat if we pay the bill though.

How can anyone be this dumb

cool chek now stop doing fucking meth

To the UK sure.
Nope. Not when there's so much bullshit it discourages gun ownership as a result. Swiss laws are much better and they are safer than the CZ. Choke on a dick faggot.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Czechia NE!

But you can do CC in czech republic, not in switzerland.

Also you litterally loose your "ok" for anything more that bolt action rifles for things like speeding

No, to Euro standards period. The norm in Europe is mandatory gun club membership, and usually calibre restrictions.

Czech licenses are shall issue, Swiss are may issue

IT BEGINS. I hope Poland and Hungary come around and pass similar legislation. Fuck the EU regulations. They can't do shit about it.

Bump

If you turn closely to the west and focus, you can hear Kekel and Macaroni tearing their hair off and kicking around them. Priceless, you won't take my guns away from me on my watch, fucking commies.

Nooe. It's shallbissue and there is no license to own a gun in Switzerland only a permit to buy.

It may be confusing to you, but the strength of our gun laws is the practical and theoretical exams. If you have an IQ higher than rocking horse, clean crime past and you're willing to wait a few days for your request to get processed, then you'll get the gun card. It stops total retards and criminals from getting it while for every respectable citizen it's just a matter of time and you get a professional help while learning all the stuff.

Just giving it away is retarded, but it also can't be impossible to get.

>hurr murican gum laws
>ignores Switzerland where you don't even need a permit to buy certain guns or training for a waffenberbschein

stay inferior to the ch

I'm okay with our gun laws.

The conceal carry is shall issue, and I care more about having a self defence weapon rather than a range toy.

You can't even concealed carry for self-defense in Switzerland

FICKEN NORMIE SIE BRAUCHEN EINIGE NEUE WEBM