Is Sup Forums really kiked?

alright Sup Forums I went to /bant/ with this first but its full of r/the_donald and commies. I think its high time we do something about antifa. Sup Forums has proved time and time again that they are able to influence the world just with meme (kekistan,alt-right etc.). I think its time we made a new group, one specifically to destroy antifa. Once the group takes hold we can expect to see the members at riots/protests intimidating antifa into backing down, or just stomping in some commie skulls. Help me create a new future for an antifa free world.

Right, few issues with what you've stated here.

Firstly, you're assuming /Pol is a catagory, and not just a group of individuals who hate each other. Which is the more likely option.

And secondly, you've stated a problem without offering a solution or a campaign. Sup Forums is never going into real life, and it wouldn't be in this form if it did.

If you want Sup Forums to do something, you need to have it be solely online, fucking hilarious, banterous, and not too time consuming. Otherwise, you're asking a group of communists to burn their own flags.

Join anticom or proud boys (especially since proud boys seem to be the only ones who attack communists)
I would tell you to join Vanguard America or Identity Evropa but those organizations aren't really into street combat

not your personal army

lurk moar

you have to be over 13 to use this site

sage

>good advice
but why cant we great an entirely new meme, a group that hates antifa, make them look macho etc. then flood it to the useful idiots on r/the_donald similar to deus vault and kekistan

not trying to make Sup Forums a personal army you faggot
im just sure there are others who are as sick of antfa as I am

What do you mean by do something? Leftists destroy themselves, best not bother them while they do.

NYPA.

they are actually gaining traction in colleges across the state, left wing professors preach communism like the bible. Young impressionable kids are joining antifa because it's edgy and cool then become brainwashed

Lol I had a friend who turned into a communist and these were the bands he listened to

Thats what I'm talking about people thing Communism is the new Edgy cool punk rock

Its just a matter of time until they take over and ban hate speech, it will all go down hill from there. At that point Sup Forums will be destroyed

Sup Forums WILL BE MISSED GOOD NIGHT SWEET PRINCE.
>Rip to old Sup Forums

not your personal army
we are not a movement
back to twitter

>I think its time we made a new group, one specifically to destroy antifa
Antifa will discredit themselves if they keep doing what they've been doing. I suggest nobody waste any time in petty squabble in the street, be they physical or verbal, as these sorts of things amount to very little in the larger picture

>I think its time we made a new group, one specifically to destroy antifa.
There's already a group dedicated to destroy Antifa. They've already infiltrated and are doxxing and sabotaging them from within. You can join the effort. You just need to find them, or they'll find you.

because forcing memes and flooding other sites is what plebbit does and we all see first hand how cringeworthy and ineffective it is

>not your personal army
This isn't Sup Forums, you commie sympathizer. Sup Forums believes in rallying to curbstomp commies. You just don't organize such things here--you have to keep a layer between Sup Forums and actual organized action against commies.

If you want to stomp some Antifa, you are going to have to meet people IRL in an antifa-infested area. Personally, I view the Sup Forums for lulz and crazy POV and because I dream about the Sup Forums at night

wtf is this cryptic shit? and i mean people who arent pussies and are actual out there taking the fight backto antifa

FUCKING AGREED

I truly have no problem going out IRL I go to the gym regularly and Im ready to do my part but i cant take on an entire movement on my own

>back to twitter
Sup Forums isn't the only site on the internet Not to mention you can keep an eye on your enemies and keep up with current events very easily with social media. sometimes its nice not to be called nigger faggot every post

It wouldnt be hard to implament military tactics against untrained antifa fuckwads just hold a line hand march through those fuck armored like based stickman

>same id
nigger are you even trying?

my bad, the first post was highlighted for some reason.
still, stop samefagging

>same ID
not even the same color you simple fuck.