Who (what individuals) owns the stock in the Federal Reserve? Apparently it's a closely guarded secret

Who (what individuals) owns the stock in the Federal Reserve? Apparently it's a closely guarded secret.

Got any infofiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23DNe0cJhcU?t=15m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well, it's not me

Who knows? Go and have a nice rest, user, you deserve it.

It was public the individual banks that created the Fed and it was public who owned those individual banks.

Probably the same families, just saying. I'm sure you'll recognize most of the names.

"The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin

bernie sanders

(((They))) own
(((They))) live

This just sounds like a big nothing burger again to me

That's now how the federal Reserve works

Sup Forums chasing ghosts again

youtu.be/23DNe0cJhcU?t=15m50s

????

Rupee for a poopie?

It's suspected to be the big banks mostly - such as GS, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Citi and a few others. They're the ones who profit from most other Fed operations (before anyone else knows about them) too.

Saudis, kikes, Chinese, and bored billionaires

Exactly. Chasing ghosts. See the FDA in that video? Go read it.

Are you retarded mate I understand the federal Reserve is privately owned but it doesn't have the private members are paid a salary (which is in millions) and the remaining profits are submitted into the treasury

*dosent have share holders

Actually I do though one of my bank investments.

Any Nationally chartered commercial banks are required as part of their chartering process to buy shares in the federal reserve. those shares let them vote on some appointments to the federal reserve boards.

All the money earned by the bank goes to two things.

1. Pays for the cost of the federal reserve
2. Goes to the treasury of the united states.

where (((They))) get some of their grubby hands on the money is getting hired by the federal reserve, but to be fair, it is no more (or less) corrupt then any other federal government office. The people do their work, not at private sector speed.

>get selected for Fed Reserve
>give preferential treatment to (((specific businesses and banks)))
>receive kickbacks to self, friends and family
all too easy

Are you honestly this bluepilled?
Watch this video and understand how they work

youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4

It's not about the kickbacks moron that's the Icing on the cake the real fun is shaping the monetary policy of a country to benefit their banks, always remember banks make only 20 percent of their profits from their customers

No, I am very redpilled, just that I understand that the federal reserve was set up to change how money is used.

Money can be used for the following reasons.

1. A store of value
2. commerce
3. Pay taxes

(((They))) like the federal reserve and related systems as if it used for a store of value you lose money due to designed inflation. Thus it builds forever in the system the concept that Usury is okay. Not that many generations ago Usury was a sin.

They don't need to control the federal reserve, they just have to let it do its job and they win. THAT is the fucking redpill.