Article:

Article: archive.is/nprfa

Why do people even try to help children these days?

It just isn't fucking worth it...

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2006/04/04/did-pedophilia-hysteria-cause-child-death.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't help anyone. Children/adults it doesn't matter. If you see some shit going down just keep looking the other way and walk on. Fuck everyone.

>helping other people in 2017

This is the correct answer if you live in a city.

Small towns are different.

Fuck children

This. Years ago I saw some guy laying into his wife in a back street. I'd had a bit to drink and he was really giving her a kicking, so I walked over and punched him in the back of the head.

The next thing I know she's put the heel of her shoe into the side of my face after picking it up off the floor. He regained consciousness and threatened to kill me. I hit him again and she got on my back, so I threw her off and ran back into the road. Thankfully all of this was seen, but I still spent time in the hospital and the police station.

Unless it's your family/close friends don't bother.

thats what they were worried about
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*finger guns* bong bong

this is why MGTOW

Jesus Christ of course it would be lakeland... I fucking hate this city

Story as old as time.

you faggot cowards are going to turn your country into china

People need to understand that women in abusive relationships are a willing participant.
Its only later (when the situation becomes publicly untenable) that they try to gaslight themselves (and everyone else) into thinking they were a victim.
Anyone expressing any skepticism of it will be viciously attacked by everyone around them thus the cycle continues.

This.
If you are just a random person. Don't intervene and call the cops.
My mate's next door neighbours were having a violent domestic, so we called the cops and in the end both were taken away in handcuffs. Him for laying into his wife and Her for violently assaulting the cops arresting her husband.

It's fucking bizarre.

>why aren't men more willing step up to the occasion to help others and their community?

It's a pity that it has gotten to the point where people immediately assume everything is criminal. And why did some random person see a guy with a 2 year old and start posting him online and saying he's being evil? Was the witness just standing around the entire time before and after he saw and approached the girl?

then add that many boys don't grow up with a father around all the time ( gulf war for me) and the boys won't realize the girls don't know what they want for years, believing everything the girls say is what they want.

probably a girl at starbucks who went "Eh, that guy looks like a pedo" and then took a selfie while commenting on the guy might be a pedo while making a stupid face.

After shallowing redpill after redpill, I've noticed that I became the jew. This type of news make me happy. Let society collapse, these retards do not deserve salvation.

>Helping strangers in current year and expecting appreciation or even understanding

Why didn't the women in the ladies room give CPR?

You are not a jew. The only reason you like this is once the world collapses people will maybe figure out the problems finally. It's just the jews have to win for others to figure out the game.

same saw a guy throwing punches at a woman in rage but not connecting more like a threat, then he ran off as the woman was chasing after him and apologizing. I put 2 and 2 together as i walked pass, guy got cucked and saw the whore with another man

I'm pretty sure that is being cheated on, not being cucked. Cuckold is much worse since the guy is ok with it. I think, society has fucked over words and memes too much.

This is the black pill. Understanding that destruction is the only way to renew. This isn't defeatist, far therefrom. It's the understanding that time is cyclical, and that we must view our problems in a time span well beyond the length of our lives.

Because there is no community anymore.

>signed a waiver of prosecution after getting the shit kicked out of him
What a fucking cuck.

>After not pressing charges the father who kicked the shit out of him publicly defamed him
This is why you don't turn the other cheek. Or better yet just wash your hands of the whole experience unless you have personal connections to the child.

I've read many stories of men helping kids only to be attacked. I think there was one story where a kid was drowning and a man walked by, but he was so scared of being accused of being called a pedo, that he kept walking.

Can't remember if the kid drowned but I honestly can't fault the guy. That shit destroys your life especially if some dumb fuck saw him giving the kid CPR and mistook him for making out with the kid.

If that kid survived, hopefully he'll understand why the man didn't help him and blames the society that turned potential heroes into monsters.

>sister asks me to watch her 2 year old
>okay
>takes a nasty shit, have to change her diaper and wipe her down
>sister comes to get her at the end of the day, asks her 'did uncle user touch you on your nono place?'
>yes :D, two year old child happily replies, not understanding the implication of her mothers question
>sister storms off, tells everyone I "touch" her kids.

fucking baited irl. Help no one, trust no one.

Post the pic of the father. You can smell the "Dude it's just weed lol" from the image.

He deserves to be euthanized. He went "I'm stuck baby sitting my daughter, but I REALLY want to go play softball with my bros! I'VE GOT IT, I'LL LEAVE THE KID IN THE STANDS WHILE I GO PLAY! I AM A FUCKING GENIUS!"

Even here, when I was doing a first aid course the instructor specifically said, use it to help your family and friends, but never, ever, use it to help a stranger. Worst case you fail and the death gets blamed on you, best case you succeed and any complications gets blamed on you. he said one guy saved someone with CPR, then was sued for the damage he did to the guys chest (cracked ribs or something).

dude its just a little weed

wtf we love china now

>Everyone knows in their bones pizzagate is real
>Do anything to mitigate the anxiety
>Attack random man
Threat neutralized.

They aren't the world's highest IQ for nothing.

Truth

>be me leaving work one day last year
>see little girl, maybe 3 yrs old running down sidewalk by herself from popular ice cream place
>concerned I walked after her and asked where her parents were
>told me her mom's getting ice "cweam"
>adorable
>told her we should go back as she might be worried
>walk down the sidewalk with little girl next to me, praying people don't think I'm some kind of pedo freak
>fuck it, refuse to let kid run off and get hit by a car
>see woman come out of ice cream place panicking
>sees me and little girl, I smile, wave, and point to the girl
>mother runs over and picks little one up
>thanks me about 10 times, tells little girl to never do that again and goes back to ice cream place

Felt great helping that mother out, but its still fucked up that the first thing that crossed my mind was "God I hope no one thinks I'm kidnapping this kid". What a messed up time to be alive.

I fucking wish we could purge this from society, the blame cutlture has become a cancer that must be stopped.

It's also very american, that hate and suspicion of men with children. You can find several articles where a father was playing with his kid(s) in a park only to have some cunt call the cops on him, for no other reason than being a grown man alone with children.

You remind me of this story, just that you did help. In the end it was all good but you took a gigantic risk there. If the mother forces the child to say you touched her (and what 3 years old is going to contradict her mother) you have a one way ticket to prison rape town. A child testimony is unchallengeable in court.
foxnews.com/story/2006/04/04/did-pedophilia-hysteria-cause-child-death.html

>go to london a few years back
>we see a young boy in holland park looking lost
>ask him if he is ok
>immediate tears said he has lost him mommy
> eventually convince him to come to the police station with us and they will help him find his mom while a few of us go looking for her
>kid has been missing hours at this point and police had recieved no missing child report
>once with the police they suggest we leave as people get funny about rewards ect but asked for my gf's number incase they wanted to thank us
>kid either never found his mum or
She did not have the smallest amount of grattitued required to thank us.

Society is shit, i hate that a kid had been stood alone looking terrified for a hour or so before anyone helped him, i hate that entited cunts actually start demanding rewards for good acts and i hate that she could not even find the time for a simple thnakyou and let us know he was ok.

Yep, happened to a buddy of mine a few years back. Some crusty old cunt called the cops on him at a park when he just was running around playing with his two daughters. His wife had to leave work early and vouch for her husband to the police that he was their father. Its funny though, the cops had to separate them from the old bitch because they both started cussing the old bag out. What's worse is the bitch didn't apologize or feel guilty. I hope she's dead now.

I know man, but I just wouldn't have felt right letting that kid run off by herself. I wanna have kids myself someday and I just wanna believe there's still honest to God good people out there that would do the same thing. I'm just happy it all worked out.