OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr3003
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr3004
c-span.org/video/?430476-2/us-house-meets-legislative-business
youtube.com/watch?v=8KwLtcOQ9aM
youtube.com/watch?v=g9MuNTHLvAo
marketwatch.com/story/were-floored-by-elon-musks-latest-series-of-tweets-2017-06-29
tass.com/politics/953841
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HR bills 3003 + 3004 are today; the House will vote on sending spics back!
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr3003
H.R. 3003: No Sanctuary for Criminals Act
>Defunding federal grants from Sanctuary Cities/States/Districts and allowing citizens to sue those entities if they don't enforce federal immigration laws
>Cities in red states like Texas and Arizona will probably feel the pressure to change policies, Dem coastal strongholds like California and New York/Jersey will likely take the financial hit
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr3004
H.R. 3004: Kate’s Law
>Imposes MUCH harsher minimum sentences on criminal illegal aliens who repeatedly ignore deportation orders and commit violent or dangerous crimes
>Tough penalties will create a massive deterrent to new arrivals
Voting begins at 1:30 PM and ends at 5:30 PM.
c-span.org/video/?430476-2/us-house-meets-legislative-business
Stay tuned!

I'll be pissed if Kates Law isn't passed

TIME TO BURN THIS MOTHER ZUCKER DOWN

>Franklin D. Roosevelt - "The only thing to fear is, fear itself"

>Abraham Lincoln -"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it"

>Barack Obama - "We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope. But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope."

>John F. Kennedy - "Let us resolve to be masters, not the victims, of our history, controlling our own destiny without giving way to blind suspicions and emotions."

> Richard Nixon - "A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

>Donald J Trump - "I heard the poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

TRAVEL BAN starts tonight.
Wonder how big the protests at airports will be this time.

how many does he have?

DID TRUMP ACTUALLY TWEET ABOUT MIKA "BLEEDING BADLY FROM A FACELIFT"
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TIMELINE

CNN just needs to end

I never understood that crooked cross. What's the deal with it?

I've heard claims this is a week long ordeal.

>Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

>Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

How Trump will get removed by GOP establishment. It's a trap.

Yes he did, he really did.

Never a slow day in Trump World.

you don't want to go down this road, cherry picking faggot

If we all mass tweet Mika and Joe about the intern and pictures of her, do you think they'd break?

He's just a low level CNN president and is not even in DC usually. Nothing to see here.

What the fuck did I just read?

Joe's music video:
facebook com/Scarborough/videos/1912698789005771/
I like how autotuned it had to be to cover up his natural talent.

I love my newsfu

I know Portubro is still here, so I might as well do this.
>After the Portuguese first made contact with Japan in 1543, a large scale slave trade developed in which Portuguese purchased Japanese as slaves in Japan and sold them to various locations overseas, including Portugal itself, throughout the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.[3][4] Many documents mention the large slave trade along with protests against the enslavement of Japanese. Japanese slaves are believed to be the first of their nation to end up in Europe, and the Portuguese purchased large numbers of Japanese slave girls to bring to Portugal for sexual purposes, as noted by the Church[citation needed]in 1555. Sebastian of Portugal feared that this was having a negative effect on Catholic proselytization since the slave trade in Japanese was growing to massive proportions, so he commanded that it be banned in 1571.[5][6]
>Japanese slave women were even sold as concubines to Asian lascar and African crewmembers, along with their European counterparts serving on Portuguese ships trading in Japan, mentioned by Luis Cerqueira, a Portuguese Jesuit, in a 1598 document.[7] Japanese slaves were brought by the Portuguese to Macau, where some of them not only ended up being enslaved to Portuguese, but as slaves to other slaves, with the Portuguese owning Malay and African slaves, who in turn owned Japanese slaves of their own.[8][9]
Alberto Barbosa's lust for slaves is so great that he wanted enslaved Japanese waifus.

>sham medical diagnosis based on tweets

Good luck.

AWOO~

youtube.com/watch?v=8KwLtcOQ9aM

I wouldn't try it, buddy

Keep in mind that Joe, on numerous occasions, has went on his show and said Trump has mental illness w/o any proof whatsoever. He doesn't get to play a victim when Trump bites back.

>tl;dr JUST my country

there it is

THE BEST TIMELINE

getting sleepy already kid?
heh
that's fine, this is a job for real men, men who know how to treat women, men who understand the power of the white rose

not assholes like you, but the truly euphoric

I personally like the psycho joe reference. Joe has to be worried he'll tweet about the intern.

Hillary confirmed rapist. Nobody believes this man, we need to help him. THIS IS DISGUSTING

youtube.com/watch?v=g9MuNTHLvAo

PSYCHO JOE
>PSYCHO JOE
PSYCHO JOE
>PSYCHO JOE

yea he missed tuesday tho

>My state flag doesn't get a hug but the US in does
Conflicting feel

Ehh, sounds like your average /sg/ post to me

*yawn* just another nothingburger...

Psycho Joe sounds like an action figure who comes with a complete playset

what comes with the Pyscho Joe playset?

You're one of the stars on the country flag so you get the hug by association.
>uses the EU flag
>calls others Jewish rats

he hugged you by going there

He should have done a grouphug with both flags tbqh

>Video by "Free Kekistan"

What did you say about my honor, varlet?

Niggers dropped it

Not what i'm saying. Look at the world conflicts. Syria or whatever other issue. Boom, 50 us soldiers dies of "miss fire" or something, McCain out on the TV saying HE HAS NO STRATEGY, and they spin it around and before you know it: President Pence.

Are they saying that just because ISIS fell in Iraq, there is no need for the Travel Ban EO? Well, someone didn't give them the memo that Iraq wasn't on the EO the SC just upheld (it was on the dead, 1st one).

FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
Trump is just trying not to be shown up by Elon Musk
marketwatch.com/story/were-floored-by-elon-musks-latest-series-of-tweets-2017-06-29

I hope AJ takes shots a Joe today, just for the lulz

He's made us the southern white house, we are already blessed
But nothing would anally devestated Texans than having a pic of Trump hugging our flag

this is a crazy time line right now
>Trump tweets at morning Joe
>new Veritas #1 on trending
>travel ban happenings
>wall happenings

who looking forward to weekend with me?

BLEEDING MIKA

BLEEDS EVERYWHERE

THEN LIES

He's got a name, y'know

Just because they got one shitty city back, doesn't mean ISIS is """defeated""". Also, the travel ban was never about ISIS.

*its a hologram*

>instead of

Implying he can't do both

>You cant do both

These people are actually retarded

He does have the wingspan bruder

this is nice

So Germans or Turks?

Genuine carpeted office with realistic blood-stain.

What wall happening?

We HAVE to watch Morning Joe tomorrow to hear them kvetch. Hopefully Hannity attacks them again tonight.

Sara Huckabee on Fox in 20 mins

die, drumpfkin, this is an assad board now

>he's just some random company president. Drumpfkins are desperate. Hahaha

>PREORDER PSYCHO JOE FOR X BOX ONE X AND GET A LIMITEE EDITION PSYCHO JOE ACTION FIGURE WITH INTERN LORI (COMES WITH FIRE ARM, KNIFE, AND DEATTACHABLE LORI HEAD)
>EA NEWS; ITS IN THE NAME

>Lying was he there? How does he know this isn't true?

Yeah yeah. That nigger would be happy if Poland fell to Islam considering how he feels about Christianity.

>McCain out on the TV saying HE HAS NO STRATEGY,

He has nothing but strategy and McCain has obvious alzheimer's though.

Syria is such a ball of cluster anything can get blamed on anyone, Americans won't be swayed by anything going on there, hell most don't even understand it.

>YOU MUST DISAVOW!

do you think joe dresses as mika?

I'm so tired
Every day
Just let it be over

Let him be impeached

THIS ISN'T NORMAL IMPEACH NOW

I wonder if these people think Obama was working from when he got out of bed to when he went to sleep.

Guess it's over. Time to leave.

pls no bully.
It's the only one that hasn't been taken down by jewtube.

Put the thumbnail a pic of Lori

and add this to the description

To this day no one truly knows how and why a healthy 28 year old woman died in her boss’s office?

These THREE questions have never been adequately answered:

From American Politics Journal August 8, 2001

1. If Lori's death was just a simple accident, then why did Rep. Scarborough and his spokesman Miguel Serrano feel the need to go to two different local TV stations within three hours of her body's being found and invent a nonexistent history of chronic medical conditions for her - in other words - why did they feel the need to lie about Lori's health?

2. Would you trust without question the word of a Medical Examiner who lost his ME license in two separate states (Missouri and Florida) because he LIED about his autopsy work and results.

3. Why should whoever wrote Ms. Klausutis's obituary feel it was appropriate to mention nearly everything about her life -- EXCEPT where she'd been working since 1999, i.e with Congressman Scarborough?

Let’s add one more-

4. Dr. Berkland and his supervisor at the time, Dr. Gary Cumberland were known to be high-giving donors to Scarborough’s Congressional campaigns. Did their relationship with Scarborough influence any and all the results issued by the M.E.’s Office?

Lori Klausutis was a smart and loving young woman whose life ended way too soon. Doesn’t she deserve justice and doesn’t her family deserve to know ALL the facts surrounding her death?

No one knows if Morning Joe had anything to do with her death, but the manner in which authorities handled the press shows one thing. Without all the facts they gave Morning Joe a FULL PARDON. It is doubtful they would do the same for an Ordinary Joe.

"It's a sad day for America when the
news media spends their time bullying, lying and spewing fake news instead of
doing their job"

We can hope.

>waaaah Trump is taking away my subsidies

the angle jesus carried it?

Construction to begin in San Diego by September. Reported yesterday.

Russian diplomat warns US apparently gearing up for new intervention in Syria
>Washington’s media campaign that Damascus is allegedly preparing to use chemical weapons comes in preparation for an intervention in Syria, Russian Foreign Ministry’s Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said.
>The diplomat recalled that the US media campaign backed by London and Paris that Damascus is allegedly preparing a chemical attack is carried out under a traditional scenario already used in a number of regional countries. "In 2013 the provocation with the alleged use of chemical weapons was a pretext for the West’s direct intervention in Syria. Only Russia’s decisive position saved the situation," she noted.
>"In April 2017, after the alleged incident with the use of chemical weapons in Syria’s Khan Sheikhoun, the current US administration did not make any surprise and dusted off the 2013 scenario (on intervention in Syria) delivering a strike on a sovereign state," she said.
>"The current information campaign is a precursor of a new intervention in Syria," Zakharova stressed, saying that all facts point to this.
>"The scenario will be the same: an incident occurs on a territory controlled by gunmen and civilians become victims," she said. "The so-called opposition - that means Jihadists, who in fact do not differ much from the Islamic State and Al-Qaeda (terrorist organizations, outlawed in Russia) but who get assistance from the US and its allies - will announce another ‘crime of the regime’."
tass.com/politics/953841

INFOWARS IF YOUR HERE, MENTION JOE TODAY AS A WINK AND A NOD

Nigger, I think he's a rapefugee living in wroclaw. I know at least one of those poles is, fuck if I know which one

My fucking sides, it took a full minute to get myself back to get together and I need to restrain myself every time I think about 'tha shmuckers'

Quitter

So angry he can't come up with anything himself.

These should easily pass the House even though it'll probably be pretty split along party lines. There will probably be a little massaging to get the 50+ in the Senate, but it's not going to be anything like Healthcare.

Is there any chance of recovery for Joe and Mika whatsoever Sup Forums? I just don't see how they could possibly recover from this?

I'm a long time Trump supporter (supported him as the Reform party candidate), but his recent attacks against Joe and Mika are beyond the pale.

I just cannot support this man any longer.

The best one.

WELL

WELL

WELL

>Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley warned Wednesday there are signs Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro is planning to start using his country’s military and its weapons against protesters

Get your jungle boots shined

It's good banter m8