Why didn't Hillary Clinton give her concession the night she lost?

Why didn't Hillary Clinton give her concession the night she lost?

I read some reports that said she was too emotional, but is there any real source for this?

This would be disturbing because the American public was repeatedly told during the election that a woman was just as qualified, physically, emotionally and mentally, to lead the country as a man. If Hillary was unable to cope with losing the election, you have to wonder how she would have handled a crisis like a major war or terrorist attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

northcrane.com/2016/11/15/cnn-reporter-states-hillary-became-physically-violent-towards-john-podesta-at-midnight-had-to-be-restrained/
youtube.com/watch?v=pU06-3mPH1I&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She was drunk.

I honesty believe she didn't have a speech or at the very least one that wasn't writing by an intern

Im glad hillary clinton is dead

Me too bro.

Kanye 2020.

There are some women that could lead a nation without issue. Hillary is not one of them. She shit her pants, has been completely cucked by her rapist husband who has fucked every intern, employee, or servant they have encountered and she isn't really that smart. Listen to her speak in the debates, the condesending cunt has a hard time making a real argument on every point. Everything is weak virtue signaling. America won when she lost.

Drunken rage
northcrane.com/2016/11/15/cnn-reporter-states-hillary-became-physically-violent-towards-john-podesta-at-midnight-had-to-be-restrained/

this is why

just resisting and obstructing like a little whiny bitch

it was shameful as fuck that she send out PODESTA of all people. at like 2AM at that. savage cunt

I wish we got drunken and delirious Hillary. Would have been the icing on the cake.

This, She honestly didn't think she would need one. that's how full of herself she was

This. They didn't even consider cancelling the giant fireworks display for her victory speech until the night of, I genuinely believe that Hillary was completely convinced of an overwhelming victory right up until the moment they announced Trump as the apparent winner.

Nevertheless, she persisted.
She's not out the race yet, so once Trump and co. are deposed for foreign collusion...

This.

That night was the greatest I've had in a very long time. It was amazing here. I remember when podesta scrambled out and just told the crowd to go home and sleep...

I think there were some reports of her going ape which I don't doubt

Even our leaf brothers up north were up celebrating?

I don't think she had any concept that she might lose.

>you now realize this is where the sleepy meme comes from

Even if she had a speech she would have been far to drunk to read it.

Threads were moving so fast I couldn't even keep up with a single one.

Nigga I'm Czech and I stayed up all night as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=pU06-3mPH1I&app=desktop

No, that's not where it comes from. It originated from before the election was even over

IM DIAMONDS