NEW QUEEN OF POL

In an amazing video, Kurdish journalist Hemze Hamza captured a female Kurdish sniper exchanging sniper fire with a member of ISIS in Raqqa on Tuesday who had an astonishing reaction when a bullet narrowly missed her head and smashed into the wall behind her.

She smiled.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3YgSw1Fhzk

dailywire.com/news/18069/watch-thetoughest-woman-world-hank-berrien

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/18069/watch-thetoughest-woman-world-hank-berrien
the-american-interest.com/2016/03/18/israel-and-the-kurds-love-by-proxy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why was she wearing a blue bandana?
Maybe she's a badass, but she's definitely a dumbass.

>kurds

>smiling while fucking around with a gun
This is why women should not be allowed in combat

WOO HOO

BASED SANDNIGGERS

To signal she supports peace

this
wtf

Hmm, they're mountain niggers, not deserr

god damn i hate larpers. and even more the stupid fucks that enable them.

BASED WOMAN
BASED SHITSKIN
BASED ROACH

WTF WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE /OURGUYS/ ISRAEL

based eternal virgin

It's a staged propaganda vid. You can see that the bullet isn't fired by an enemy.
Judging by the angle it's someone shooting her on purpose from the perpective of the camera deliberately missing.

this, the trajectory is from the camera.

go shill this psyop war propaganda crap somewhere else this isnt facebook or reddut

these sandnigger are as degenerate as the rest the media just wants you to think they are the good guys for now until we need another war there

They already proved u wrong in the comments

Nice try Enes

Its easy to laugh in the action. I guarantee you the moment caught up to her, probably cried herself to sleep realising she was a hair away from getting her head blown off.

>tfw will never have a qt kurd sniper wifey that will birth you kids and tell them stories on how she killed muzzies

This is why I don't hate women. They're cpapble of so much when guided right. Another amazing example Russian women fighting along their men , The Night Witches squadron , legendary female snipers etc
Contrast that to our modern trecherous libshit, coalburned, refugee welcome western """"women""""

Been there, done that?

>Why was she wearing a blue bandana?

>ok just stand here while your "friend" fires a bullet at your head, there's no danger because of THe ANgle oF tHe tRAjeCtORy.

Only a fuckin German

I understand you butthurt fellow Mehmet but at least try to be honest

What's not to love about Kurd women

They're communists and therefore not human.

They're not in my home

why would I like her for not understanding the gravity of the situation? also, she can't be very effective at her job if she's more worried about how she looks in front of the camera, then shooting other mudslimes

why you gotta kill the dream, man?

>that pic
had a chuckle

:-(

Hey, if the US are financing them they must have some redeeming qualities from being commies

At least she is not a Jew like Lauren Southern

>not understanding the gravity of the situation
?
what should she do?
collapse and cry like you see in your hentai?
bullet missed, she lived, she's happy about it, welcome to life autist

adrenaline shoots through your body uncontrollably
annon expects here to cry

i dont think you understand the situation at all

Its common knowledge especially relating to ptsd.
If you've ever had a close call with anything, its often more haunting after the fact than when it actually happens.

do you know anything about kurds? this is exactly the type of shit they do

hairy inbred 83 iq animals

This. Had to be a germ*n faggot

"German" actually

as long as they stay in the sand and don't enter europe, and pop holes in the ones that want to, they are absolutely based.

>Implying commies can't be based a priori

Get fucked spastic
These commies remove kebab, the Soviet Union dealt with terrorist by kidnapping , kastrating and then stiffen the dicks in their mouths , whereas our ((((democracies))) covertly all with them

So get fucked, these commies are doing more than you'll ever do in your entire worthless life westcuck

Can someone transcribe in english what she's sayin' ?

>Shitskin
>Commie
>Parasite to any country they come in contact with
Fuck off with your waifu4laifu Bullshit

Maybe if she wasn't wearing BRIGHT FUCKING BLUE she wouldn't have been spotted.

you'd smile too if you were that lucky
>implying she hasn't experienced similar near misses while fight
>implying she hasn't seen people from her side catching the bullet
There is a different mindset during war

She told him to turn the camera off and before that she told him she almost died

I'm not an expert or anything, but I'm pretty sure she almost got shot because she's wearing a blue scarf on her head.

Also, it looks like she didn't move after the bullet missed her, and it looks like she wanted to get back up, which is really bad idea since someone obviously knows where she is.

Five minutes after this video was made she probably got an RPG to the face.

But you know, girl power and all that...

LOOK AT THESE BUTTHURT ROACHES HAHAHAHAHA

KYS

>someone shoots at you
>they miss
>you smile

ASTONISHING

Bitch thinks it's a game. Women are so cringy.

It's pretty obvious the shot came from the direction of the camera. staged propaganda vid

Someone explain the kurds=commies meme
is it because of the PKK?
Aren't the Peshmerga not communists?

Ah alright. Thanks bruhf

>roach
>in burgerland
hey selahtin more people than roaches hate you

The two hardly ever correlate. We also funded Osama aka Tim Osman.

Pershmerga arent, but syrian ones are a mix of bernie tier retards (still better than ISIS) and normal people volunteering to protect their land, like they should

>roaches
>poland
what did he mean by this?

They are exploiting ongoing wars to try and carve their own country out of other countries land because Turks fucked them up. They are parasites. They will live peacefully in a foreign country for decades and when its too weak to defend itself, they will kick them in the teeth.

women can't do anything right

wish it hit her. stupid shitskin cunt

do the peshmerga and pkk even get along?
I don't know much about Kurdish factions

>t. Schizophrenic NEET

One of them is smoking, as if their position wasn't compromised enough already....

Oh look some random communist muslim bitch, lets simpathize.

Sage in all fields faggot

>dailywire.com/news/18069/watch-thetoughest-woman-world-hank-berrien

Bullet that misses came from the same room, possible the next room. Limited damage to the concrete wall indicates a subsonic round.

Woman's position when shouldering the rifle, as well as her motion of looking through the eyepiece shows that she is not a trained rifleman, probably the first time she is holding such a rifle.

Usually not. If kurds get independent they'll likely fight a civil war. Even Iraqi Kurdistan had one IIRC

Kurds are Sikh-tier and the USA's most steadfast, ardent, reliable, capable allies in the Middle East. Yet the Neocons betray them time and time again because Israel would get jealous. Kurdistan soon I pray.

But she's probably the new queen of /k/ not Sup Forums.

Try harder, an actual veteran refuted this bs already, in this very article

kurds are desert gypsies who are universally hated. it's difficult being the only group more despised than turkey, but somehow they boast that claim.

they're basically gyppos, you know what we do to gyppos

>>dailywire.com/news/18069/watch-thetoughest-woman-world-hank-berrien

Sorry i am not going to believe your fake veteran, but my own eyes.

Anyway if you want to have your own country, your guys should do better propaganda then that.

Oh and maybe buy our weapons instead of using shitty Russian ones.

the Kurds are learning meme magic, no stopping them now

because the PKK used to be marxists, in the past.
now they (the ruling parties in rojava) are democratic federalists.
There are still some hardcore marxist/communist auxiliary groups who fight with the YPG (mostly foreigners), but they are very few, and are viewed with pity by the YPG. People like to post images of these auxiliaries to try show the YPG are marxists.

ITT:nu-Sup Forums

>brave
>beautiful smile
>can see humor in bad situations

I-I want to marry this qt.

this
i actually respect roaches for silently destroying these communist animals, they would create a second venezuela if they became independent, and europe would have more and more k*rd migrants

Would rape

>Poltards as ballistic experts
The most pathetic yet amusing sight

>Russian wepons
>Shitty

Pls stop

This

they are already independent.
they have been for 3 years now.
they are not communists.
why are all poles so ignorant?

>Shitty
Really user?

>falling to a k*rd propaganda video
they are communist, and they are not officially independent

Kurds were the only ones who helped rescue Yazidis. They have proven themselves time and time again over the last few decades. They deserve a nation. They have shown they can have a functioning democracy and government in their autonomous areas, and they have the will and identity to fight. Their culture is superior to Arab culture by far -- how many times did the early Israelis kick Arab militaries' asses, with basic weaponry? How many times have Pentagon military analysts lamented Arab culture/mentality/psychology making them an ineffective fighting force?

Kurds > Arabs by FAR.

she deserved to get shot for holding the rifle like that and wearing a blue bandanna on a white background

>k*rd roaches
>not kike puppets to destabilize the region and make a safe space for Israel
kek, fuck off faggot k*rd refugee. Maybe you should've stayed instead of running like a bitch and letting your sister fight.
the-american-interest.com/2016/03/18/israel-and-the-kurds-love-by-proxy/

>K*rds
gas 'em

Its retarded to compare Kurds to gypsies. Just retarded on substance.

>Siding with Sunni scum, which are responsible for ALL terrorists attacks in Europe against pople who fight Sunni scum, who happen to be sometimes communist

Change proxy mehmet

Le fighting communism mem was started by amerikikes to foricblt submit others o their PAX JUDAiCA , if Kurds want to be communist by all means please, 1000 better than letting Sunni in power who gangrape teen girls and massacre kafirs for breakfast

DAILY REMINDER THAT K*RDS ARE SUBHUMAN ATHEISTS FEDORA FAGGOT ENABLING COMMUNIST
DON'T FALL FOR THEIR PROPAGANDA

I fucking wish that godless cunt would get captured by isis.

The Kurds in northern Iraq have been autonomous since the mid-90s.

>land-grabbing traitorous fucks
>not gyppos
well yeah, they're not nomadic, but they're called as such for lack of a better term

>brown
>thieving
>never achieved anything
>reside in the nations of better peoples

Too bad ISIS didn't think to do gang-rape snuff kino.

>Flag
>The-american-interst.com
>Seriously claiming Kurds act in the interest of isreal
It's like!even you have the self awareness of a goldfish

Get fucked Sunni subhuman, only isreal butt buddies are you

Hope you get glasses by based russkies and Kurds get finally their own state

DAILY REMINDER THAT K*URDS ARE COMMUNIST ENEMIES OF GOD.
THEY ENABLE DEGENERACY AND SODOMY WHILE "EVIL" MUSLIMS FIGHT IT. KILL YOURSELF.

>filename

Kurds are fucking retards, they let the moors kill their women, the only ones who can give them kurds kids.

are you seriously defending muslims?

>they are communist
in what way?
you have no idea what you are talking.
you are just parroting turkroach propoganda like the cuck you are. suck erdogan's dick.

>Sunni scum, who happen to be sometimes communist
Sunni scum, shitskin and communist... can somebody be a bigger trash than that?
>mehmet
pic rel is my eye, pure-breed polack here