Btfo

btfo

Trump Brand Cereal

its children cereal, is this a message to other pedophiles

how original, sad!

kek, my president is a fucking 2 year old. For fucks sake why. On what dimension was any of this a good tactic.

Very original joke XD

Fuck droompf is OVER

>how original, sad!

original way of conveying the message. stop emulating like a fan girl.

(OP)
In case you missed the reference Trump put out an official white house statement of:
"low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

The way he types confuses me.

>Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

Shouldn't it be...

>Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. I said no!
>She was bleeding badly from a face-lift.

Why does he insist on using an exclamation at the end of the sentence?

>official white house statement

Fuck I wish it was

Grammar he no good.

GUYS DONALD GRUMP IS UNIRONICALLY FINISHED, HE IS GOING TO BE IMPEACHED NOW

LOW

By legal definition it is and all tweets are archived as such.

She was pimped out by her daddy to get shit done with governments and individuals.

Is this the same brand that previously used a black man-white woman interracial family in ther adverts?

>lol drumpf has tiny hands
Nice job Mika, you're only about six month late to the joke.

The fact that something is preserved in the national archives doesn't make it an official white house statement. Try to focus

>body shaming

who btfo, pizzagate pedophiles ? lol its all over, literally if you show a child thats all Sup Forums will be reminded of

CNN just sent me a notification that these are hateful tweets. what the fuck is hateful about these tweets???

"bleeing badly from a facelift" might even top his earlier "plastic surgeries that didn't work."