3 (ALMOST) HAPPENINGS IN GERMANY TODAY

... and nobody gives a fuck. Plz notice me sempai :(

1. Attempted terrorist attack on burgers: police dismantles an improvised explosive device made of a gas canister with ignition device attached, left at a McDonalds restaurant in Berlin
> thesun.co.uk/news/3885378/berlin-mcdonalds-bomb-threat/
2. Terrorist attack with a tram leaves 27 people injured, again in Berlin
> thesun.co.uk/news/3910646/berlin-tram-crash-prenzlauer-berg/
3. Police discovers and eliminates an explosive device found in an abandoned car in Schenefeld near Hamburg
> shz.de/lokales/schenefelder-tageblatt/schenefeld-bei-hamburg-polizei-vermutete-sprengstoff-in-parkendem-auto-id17177701.html
> this one is relatively new, found no English version

Watt ze fugg?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3910646/berlin-tram-crash-prenzlauer-berg/
bz-berlin.de/berlin/neukoelln/die-raeumung-von-friedel-54im-live-blog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for sad hamburger

no one dead = not news

BUMP

Because all of this is Germany's fault

You deserve it, just like the French deserve it for voting Macron and London deserves it for their muslim mayor

obviously they are a religion of peace or they would have killed people, this is just a cry for help that shouldn't go unanswered. MORE MONEY FOR IMMIGRANTS NOW!!!!1!

Probably skinheads, or the Russians hacked the attacks.

>carrying a gas canister to a McDahnolds

>nobody gives a fuck
understand that nobody should give a fuck because this is all self-inflicted

Don't come crying to us, we warned you many times and you faggots ignored us and voted for Merkels diversity roller-coaster.

McDonalds is haram.

>You deserve it because you are unable to fight the horde of fucks ruining your country

sup kike

>understand that nobody should give a fuck because this is all self-inflicted
oh you, Sweden

Only the music and the coloured ball pool

I'm glad the mcdonalds is okay

frankly I don't even care what happens in middle eastern countries

He's right though. They voted for this. Fuck them.

Glass those who threaten our burgers

its only a happening when people get killed or maimed, it needs to be akbar explicit this meh happenings are just part of the daily parcel my dude

No one gives a shit about Cuckmoney, wonder why...

look at my flag and see your future, we're going all the way down together

>happening
dude a happening is when the police ISNĀ“T able to keep the diversity in line

>Hitler
>destroyed Europe
Your nose is showing Shlomo.

Hey OP, are most of the German people opened their eyes yet? Just curious.

First time I read about these. Thanks.

Yeah but didn't White German Nazi's kick an innocent black guy off a train yesterday?

That's poor form Germany

kek

>That poster right there voted for this

No, that's wrong. The entire country of Germany is not responsible for this. It is what happens when a deeply rooted and evil government is able to grasp a country by its balls and convince braindead retards (which tends to be the masses) that this is for the best. And what can those who oppose it do? If you try to fight it, you end up in jail. The media is a puppet of the government, so you can't fight it peacefully without being labeled a terrorist while people blow up your country. The government is even running 1984-tier operations that involve arresting citizens for "disagreeing."

I agree 100 percent fuck the German government and fuck everybody who voted for this shit. But those who did not deserve sympathy because they are fighting against a system they are destined to lose against. I can't even imagine living in a country where your government hates you more than it hates people who want to destroy your country. (Yet)

Merkel's party has a 17 point poll lead lmao

You made your bed Europe.

Now sleep in it.

>2. Terrorist attack with a tram leaves 27 people injured, again in Berlin
>> thesun.co.uk/news/3910646/berlin-tram-crash-prenzlauer-berg/

There's a difference between a terrorist attack and an accident, you fucking moron.

We take embassy security seriously now after Benghazi

The tram article in OP's post says nothing about terrorism though.

>Hitler
>invaded every European country he could instead of just removing the kikes and degenerates

This desu. Hitler was a power hungry faggot that ruined the very movement he claimed to represent.

Trump is tweeting about Mika' s bloody facelift and you expect us to care about your self-imposed doom?

This now fuck off, nobody cares about germany at this point anymore.

Thx Burger. There are still some of us left but the brainwashing is extreme. Its very hard to find a real german who would talk openly or think about whats really happening. iam still trying.

With poles or russians is rather easy. With most you can go full remove kebab from the start.

Nothing ever happens in Germany, our police and secret services are too competent. Such is life in a boring country ;_;

>1. Attempted terrorist attack on burgers: police dismantles an improvised explosive device made of a gas canister with ignition device attached, left at a McDonalds restaurant in Berlin

I literally live in the same street - it was done by Antifa-thugs because of a forced eviction of a leftist project
-> bz-berlin.de/berlin/neukoelln/die-raeumung-von-friedel-54im-live-blog

>2. Terrorist attack with a tram leaves 27 people injured, again in Berlin
rail malposition

KILL YOURSELF ATTENTION WHORING FAGGOT

Thanks sempai. Many people are truly fed with the current government. However many more are still living under delusion.
The press is shilling pro-left, there are literally no alternatives to oppose them. USA at least had Fox and the likes not aligned with the democrats.
The state keeps pushing new laws on us - freedom of speech, banking secrecy, Internet access secrecy, protection of borders, protection of marriage, protection of state's finances from foreign liabilities, inviolability of apartment - they are eliminating all these things one by one at an unprecedented speed these weeks, trying to bend as many laws they can change before the elections.
Can't you guys kindly ask your president to grab Merkel by the pussy when he meets her in Hamburg on the G20 in a week?

Other sources say that the collision may have been caused by something placed on the rail

Too bad it wasn't you who placed himself on the rail. Your rants are cringeworthy.

Fucking hell Germany. What needs to happen? We need the Aryan giant to awaken. Does your country have to burn again to make it happen? What?

WRONG again, you fucking faggot.

It's either rail malposition or "the driver of one of the trams had a shock/stroke"

STOP LYING YOU ATTENTION WHORING PIECE OF GARBAGE

I bet you're not even from Berlin, faggot

I guarantee that asian lady is a few inches taller than he is

>Thousands of violent migrants land in Europe every day.
>The normies only salivate about "Muh gay marriage"

At this point, I don't give a fuck about the majority of the population.
May they enjoy what they voted for.