THE DEATH OF THE MSM

REPLY S TO SPIT ON CNNS GRAVE

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

S

Ruining their own credibility for ratings. Fuck them.

Theme?

whens Trump getting impeached? Dont forget the six million intel agencies goy

post the breitbart song.

>everything you know is wrong- weird al yankovic

Its just a normal LG phone.

This

Typical CNN

Android phone.

v5.0 (I have 5.02 and have that theme).

And I also have LG. LG G2 Mini, fucking rocks.

>tfw my g4 bootlooped yesterday out of the fucking blue

shit sux mane

Thanks, pretty slick for stock.
F

Brother and sister both got bootlooped on their Nexus 5's. Shit sucks.

Had exactly the same issue. It's a hardware fault. Basically one of the CPU's separates from the board due to the mainboard warping. Not a lot you can do about it really. You can get the solder professionally reflowed, but it will only happen again. Also, if you want to recover data from the device google "LG G4 BIG CORE FIX" and there is a method to disable the faulty CPU and just use a single core from the other CPU they have in there. I did this to my phone but it only worked for about a day and it was slow as shit as running on one core. Also the EMMC on my phone was also fucked (basically the nand that stores every bit of information on the phone). LG G4 is the best phone i have ever owned and it's a shame buying one new will just have the same issue down the line.

Funny man here.

I'm so glad the media never stooped to saying hateful things about the president. What a disgrace Ghyurlpf is.

>Hiding how much power your phone has

CHARGE YOUR PHONE

fuck man,I let it charge for a few hours yesterday,when I came back the screen was dark gray, like when you flick it down when its off to see the time

removed the battery, put it back and now it doesnt even start at all

This is so rich.

Any Millennial who grew up worshiping The Daily Show is full of shit if they begin to believe this. During the Bush administration into the Obama administration, FOX News was SHREDDED by the left.

Didn't Obama say FOX News wasn't real news?

They are Russian news now

LOL

S!

S

Guys, CNN is a highly credited and important institution. Without it we wouldn't know that Trump stole the election and we now live in a white mans dictatorship.

CNN is the most trusted name in news.

Can someone explain what is hateful about those tweets? Is botched plastic surgery hateful? Calling someone Low-IQ hateful? only someone with low IQ would be mad when someone points out their low IQ

I wonder if these people really think that mockery is hateful.

You really have to be quite dull to think that.

Journalists all have really low self-esteem.