Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kP2jTpOSDvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least he won't die a virgin

Guess this time black people are the ones emptying their load into him

old and fake

Fake and old news

Video is one year old.

Video states Roof was not raped, a nigger just wailed on him with a few punches.

Guess he got one inch for every person he killed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kP2jTpOSDvE
niggers gonna nig

literally proved him right

This is way niggers fuck white girls

Fuck that dishonorable little faggot. General Lee would spit on this waste of matter. Killing in a house of God. Worse than a nigger in my eyes.

I agree with this.

He could have just as easily done it in a popeye's chicken

Despite being a young boy, he had a boldness that most neckbeards don't have. I think shooting people at a church was stupid, but niggers are a problem. He might look weak and scrawny but he's already done something, right or wrong, that took more cojones that probably any of you have.

FAKE NEWS by niggers and shitskins to feel better about themselves

niggers literally have to shave they heads to look more human

to look more like white man

if they would just let their hair grow they would look like the jungle apes they are

You are right in that regard but, he wasted his life on that one senseless action that in turn began the Anti Confederacy campaign that we are still fighting to this very minute. Doing something big in one hour vs doing something monumental in a lifetime is far better option in my opinion.

>taking showers at prison

pretty stupid, especially if you have a small farm like roof

speed video up to 1.5 if your iq is over 88

Fake

i hope you get permabanned OP

he a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Wouldnt this asshole be in a max security in solitary? How the fuck did anyone get near him?

Thw story is amazing. The nigger busts through locked doors, runs down stairs, spots roof and immediately gets a hard on, pumps that boipucci hard and tears the shit out of his assistant, likely pozing him. How do niggers get instantly hard like that?

underrated

fake news

Who gives a fuck about this failure

I've killed more niggers donating to Planned Parenthood.