Did these kids dindu nuffin?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/28/six-florida-teens-arrested-allegedly-stealing-porsche-blowing-200k-gold-teeth-presents-moms/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHbbazuU5Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT'S SOCIETY'S FAULT!

Did they not trying buying presents for their fathers...oh wait

The child support wasn't enough, the children needed to find a new way of acquiring recourses for the Brewed Mother

this is why we need healthcare, the poor youths couldn't afford proper dentalcare and were forced to buy gold teeth.

Kind of sweet, in a way.

Oh snap

Present for moms because they had no dads

Well they were certainly good boys

t. Mothers

They dindu nuffin. They wuz good boyz, also they wuz kangz

Moms donts bee sendins no moneys fo ma commisorrys whats a nigga hustle wit!

>First teen arrested was Rural Scott.
>Rural Scott has a 'long arrest record'
>Rural Scott is 15.

>Breitbart
Nice fake news you've got there. It bet this is a fake story. Those are clearly school photos in their very stylish school uniform. I hate you racists.

Ded

Which one will become a murderer later in life?

Yes.

>$80,000 for a Dodge Challenger for one of the teen’s mothers, and $25,000 for a 2009 Mercedes C300, among other purchases. Another teen said he gave his mother$40,000 in cash and bought an Audi A4 car for her.
How are the mothers not locked up too? And do the police seize the items bought with the stolen money?

At least 3 out of the 6 but my guess is all will spend multiple times in prison.

gentle giant innocents

Show us your boobies me want milky mummy

What's the deal with niggers and golden teeth, why is this so common?

Where they Doogie Howzerl high? Scrubs are prison togs bruh.

Fuck I hate these larping flags.

THE BLACKS WHO ARE HERE SURE THE FUCK AREN'T ON THE LEFT.

Stupid white nigger.

So those niglets tried GTA irl?

>brewed
>brood
I mean she's probably brewed too but wtf

spbp

200k is a lot of money. I can't believe they wasted it. Oh wait, yes actually, that's exactly what I'd expect.

At least they care enough about their mums tho, but I didn't know gold teeth were that expensive

youtube.com/watch?v=eHbbazuU5Fk

200k divided by 6 is about 33k, if they're buying "presents" and "gifts" for themselves and their mothers, that doesn't go very far when you're talking about gold teeth and jewelry. I'm sure the mothers received the thousands of dollars of shit and didn't think twice about it.

Then again, $33k is about what minimum wage pays, why didn't they just get a job?

>A heartwarming story on how 6 modern day Robin Hoods of color and unprivileged status gave back to the poor from taking from the rich

>Present for moms
Not their mothers I am sure. You Know... Money for Whores?... Single mother whores?

Who keeps $200,000 in cash laying around the house?

Who the fuck did they rob?

>$33k is about what minimum wage pays

With zero days off and shit tons of overtime maybe.

I work full time at $16 an hour and don't make $30k

For cases like this I'd love to see a forced labour camps comeback. Hard fucking labour for little bastards like them.

As a jeweler, I want to know who the fuck is making all these gold grillz for these apes.

>why didn't they just get a job?

Why are their heads so squished?

- No dads

- Dindu-rich logic blew 200k on shiny stuff.

- Consumerists.

It's in the name "jewelry"

>letting your teen rob for you then go jail
Who knows

Same here mate. Make about the same, full time job, benefits:
$16 x 40 hrs/wk x 4 wks/mo x 12 mos/yr = $30,720 pre-tax.

Currently, 30% of my paycheck goes to taxes, healthcare, etc. So actual take home is:
$30,720 - ($30,720 x 0.3) = $21,504 take-home.

Poverty level for a single person in the United States is $12,060.

I'm not complaining though. I'm frugal and manage money well. I bought a new truck this year, have paid off all student loan debt, built a computer in 2015 and will probably be building a new one once Star Citizen gets its shit together.

They basically get free jobs for the color of their skin now too. not kidding. Every business establishment has a "see we ain't racist" employee.

and black business only hire blacks. same for mexicans,I never see another race at hispanic owned businesses.

It's this guy. He's been doing this since the 90s. It's not new.

>once Star Citizen gets its shit together

You'll have plenty of time to think about the setup then.

Let us all know if you find out

Sending these monkeys to jail is pointless. They'll wear it like a badge of honor.

For once I agree with Muslims. Theives like these should have their hands severed. They won't be stealing shit anymore.

Another 3 years I reckon. Squadron 42 before that though. Only other game I play is Path of Exile and that shit could run on a potato.

$12 here. Just paid off the rest of my car loan. I don't see how people can't manage their money to suite their lives. I'm no way rich but if I wanted to go out a drop some cash on dumb shit I'm well equip.

It's because they're constantly being told by TV and Film that they have to have the biggest and best, the shiniest and newest, etc. It's consumerism culture that's bred a generation of materialistic wastes of life.
The coolest thing though is that they will eventually redpill themselves, forcefully, when all their gibs are taken away.

They have a drive to decorate any conceivable space and crevice with gold, and that extends to every tooth in their head.