Hillary Clinton's Campaign

Some say Hillary Clinton had one of the worst presidential campaigns in history, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/11/proof-hillary-clinton-ran-the-most-deplorable-presidential-campaign-in-modern-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=cxc43uhkiQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dailycaller.com/2017/03/11/proof-hillary-clinton-ran-the-most-deplorable-presidential-campaign-in-modern-history/

It was pretty poor, to the point that I almost wonder if it was done on purpose.
>took too long to beat crazy bernie out of the primaries
>mostly campaigned in states that she was already sure that she would win
>low-energy rallies; not inspiring at all

She must have thought she could just throw money at everything and win.

considering she did spend over $1b on her campaign, she was taking it seriously to a degree, as much as I want to disagree

She underestimated how stupid Americans are. She'd've won if she said she'd give everyone free ice cream and then jiggled a keyring around.

kek

she took weeks off during a presidential run

most dishonest and poor campaign in a very very long time

Negative.

Trump felt America's pain and talked about the economy. Trump was classic Bill Clinton, and it worked. He connected with disaffected voters who were likely to vote blue, and he turned them red.

Hillary ran on nothing but, "I'm a woman and it's my turn." Americans don't vote based on your genitalia but on what you promise, especially in economic policy.

She had every advantage and still lost, which only upset her supporters because of who actually won not because any of them were really hopeful to see her in office. She is utterly unelectable.

I would agree with that. Her campaign was the worst for numerous reasons

>Wanted to kick Marijuana legalization down the road aka leave it to the next president
>Zoe Quinn to write for her campaign trail
>Had zero charisma and did not even try and was relying on money paid advertisement and news to do her bidding
>She went against the Alt right
>Cheated Bernie Sanders out of a victory
>her fanbase consists of SJW'S ultra left Liberals that are insufferable

She was just bad and perhaps the worst ever candidate we have had in history.

It wasn't her fault. It was America's fault for not Pokemon-going to the polls.

You're gonna feel real silly when the delegates all vote Jeb and he becomes the 45th president of the united states.

That time she shit her pants on 9/11 was pretty good. 10/10

>implying she spent that amount and didn't just steal it

You don't need to steal from George Soros. He'll give you as much as you want. You just have to give him your soul in return.

>be hillary clinton
>run campaign based around "fuck the evil whites"
>white people don't vote for you
>win massive popularity in minority rich california, which doesnt actually help because it was a solid blue state anyway.
>lose election in one of the biggest electoral BTFOs in modern history

WHAT HAPPENNED I DONT UNDERSTAND, FUCKING RACIST SEXIST WHITE MALES, FUCK THEM!!!!

I really can't wait until there's more material on this last election. A bland campaign with inescapable optics problems falls to a guy who would probably have lost to anyone else. Who would have guessed that backing a careerist long accused of corrupt practices could have gone so wrong :^)

we all say lolol

Underestimating American stupidity is quite hard and she deserves props for it.

Free ice cream for everyone was Bernie's approach, didn't work out either

Well she lost to Donald Trump so it had to have been the worst one not just one of the worst.

Her major strategy in the last weeks was to literally play Trump saying "bad things" in national tv ads. How is paying to play Trumps voice to a nation of degenerates a good campaign strategy instead of giving voters reasons why they should vote for her. What a moron BAKA

not really, she could have done well but unfortunately Trump timed things just right. His campaign happened exactly when the lowest numbers of IQ were discovered among the burgerland population. Turns out in burgerland 73% of the population has an IQ lower than 80. Damn drumfykins!

Thanks for the stats muhammad, now how's about letting us know the IQ's of the U.K when the brexit vote was taking place?

I thought IQ was a racist social construct?

Part 1:

She had no chance anyways. Her political work for the past 20 years or more showed clearly that she is the worst case scenario for the oval office.

People tend to be stupid but not that stupid to vote her into office.

Clearly, USA has a problem with an upcoming libtard/communist generation that majorily voted for her. But if these people once get in charge, older and stay by their political opinions, USA will not survive as a country.

But what do i say.... Europe is going down the drain for the very same reason.

The question is if the jewtards Chruchill (UK) and President Rosenfeld (USA) just let Hitler rebuilt Germany to prosper and live it's own life and not declare war on them would have prevented the situation we all are in right now.
I doubt that things like mass immigration of darkskinlers, globalization and all kind of problems following that would exist the way they do now.
I actually had a conversation with a guy from britain who told me how great and patriotic Churchill was and how he admired his politics. But at the same time he got pissed about the niggerized and islamized cities in Britain and Europe as a whole.
I told him that this is a DIRECT consequence of the germans losing WWII that were forced upon them.
Majorily white soldiers from UK and USA were sent to die in WWII to destroy their own future 80 years ahead.
None of the brave young men who lost their lifes in WWII knew about this back then, but would they still fight in WWII and risk their lifes if they knew how this all would end 80 years later?

I guess that would explain why the average IQ in France has dropped every year since they allowed immigrants.

>make all your media friends prop up "the extremist republican candidates" aka Trump/Cruz/Carson during the primary because she thinks it will make it easier to win the election
>make sure bernie is never going to win by cheating and discouraging his voters with superdelegates therby making sure bernie fags stay home during the general
>advertise yourself as being a third term of obongo when everyone is tired of him
>assume that niggers are going to go out to vote for an old white bitch like they went out to vote for obongo
>make everyone believe that you are 100% going to win and that Trump has no chance at all
>campaign in Texas during the general but not once in Wisconsin
>be generally unlikable

Yeah, it was one of the worst campaigns ever.

Part 2:

Keep in mind that Germany had no interest in fighting Britain and/or USA.
For Germany it was about to reclaim german territory that got stolen and to get rid of the "Versailles Contract" that was totally unacceptable to live with as a nation. Neither Britain nor USA would have accepted such treatment as a country/nation. So why should the germans?

From a political standpoint, Hillary Clinton is a Rosenfeld V2.0.
With her in Office, the risk of a war against Russia would be even higher than it is right now under Trump.
And once again, brave soldiers would lose their lifes in the thousands to fight for a system that disrespects national souvereignities, white people in general and would pretty much give away our once white countries to 3rd world lazies and idiots. Worth fighting for??

I have always had a theory that a lot of feminists, waterfelons, and sjws secretly voted Trump just to further their perceived oppression image. They literally get free shit because of the victimhood narrative. Why would they want that to go away?

trump doesnt feel anyone's pain but his own. he won because he did and said everything that bannon told him to.

>It was pretty poor, to the point that I almost wonder if it was done on purpose.
I remember reading an article about it where they described a conversation between bill and hillary.

Apparently hillary and hillarys campaign staff were horribly incompetent.

I guess thats what diversity gets you.

>thoughts?
haven't changed

Yeah, too many of them are just social chameleons (IE women) that are constantly looking for using it as a method to benefit themselves instead of being true believers of any sort of ethos.

Hell, we already have women try swap sides like only they could with absolutely no shame going "Tee-hee, those were just my crazy years. :)"

Just like warbrides, women will always eventually side with the winners.

Quite on the opposite, it was too good for the rural and suburban retards.

Calling the majority of voters racists,sexists,homophobes.islamophobes etc.
because they do not agree with your far left agenda 100% is not a good plan

The loss wasn't her fault. Just ask her.

Obama was honestly the reason the DNC is collapsing right now.

Hillary should have won in 2008 as she was more qualified by far but they voted for that smooth talking nigger with no experience instead.

who?

I absolutely agree. The election was hers to lose -- which she did. She let the nigger steal the nomination from her. It started when Geraldine Ferraro was forced to resign from the Clinton campaign for being a racist. She was a called a racist by Obama because she quoted Obama. Once that happened, Hillary let the election slip away from her.

She would have lost hard to McCain. People like to pretend that everyone just started hating Hilary 2 years ago but in reality she's been one of the most reviled figures in politics since the mid 90's. Shit no one in the country blamed Bill for cheating on her. Hilary's best chance was Trump and she fucked it up. She's just plain unelectable. No one outside of hard blue states wants her.

Jeb.

Remember that Jeb was the planned opposition.

No, her campaign was too smart to win. She forgot how stupid Americans are, they don't deserve her.

Jeb would have beaten her soundly though.

she was never healthy enough to do legitimate campaigning. Which makes sense, she's fucking 69.

Trump is a health marvel really.

Given the absolutely insane amount of money spent on her campaign, it was awfully mismanaged.

>Clocked way too much fucking time and energy in solid blue states and comparatively ignored soft states like Michigan and Wisconsin

>Brutally mismanaged the olive branch to Bernouts

>Massively underrallied by an opponent who was implying she didn't have the stamina to be president

>All this bullshit about her health combined with the collapse, even if she was actually a bit sick they definitely came out behind by not revealing her "cold" up front.

>Insulted an indeterminate half of Trump's voter base, causing them all to double down

Dukakis' campaign was a fucking disaster, but it was only partially as malevolent as Hillary's.
Dole and McCain were limp wristed republican establishment rollovers (what Jeb would have been)
Gore was a robotic fucwad who no one really hated but no one could possibly like. Hillary-lite
Kerry was an embarassment and openly anti-American jew tool.

None of the above had anywhere near Hillary's total control of the media narrative
None of the above had total obedience of the financial and political classes
None of the above had anywhere near as much cash on had as Hillary

It will take decades for the Democratic party and shill media to wash off the stink

Who else only supported her for the pizza parties?

>She would have lost hard to McCain.
Shitstain McCain?

He couldnt hold his own ass closed, there was no way any republican candidate was winning.

OK, Boomer scum.

Read the book "Shattered," it paints a pretty good picture of the clusterfuck.
Basic elements:
>Too many people with too-poorly-defined, overlapping roles. Lots of power-jockying, backstabbing among the staff. You have Clinton Foundation people clashing with straight-up analytics wonks and consultants, grass-roots young volunteers, old Bill Clinton connections, various dem factions who had their people on the case. No organization.
>Nobody wanted to be the bearer of bad news to Hillary. Nobody wanted to tell her stuff like "you need to do such-and-such differently."
>Hobbled by political correctness. Somebody needed to tell her, "you are alenating whites bigtime with this "all fags, women, and nigs, all the time" stuff. Imagine any liberal faggot every having the balls to state the obvious so baldly.
>Over-reliance on analytics, focus groups, etc. Taking certain areas for granted because "they always vote dem." Underestimating rust-belt rage.
>Clunky branding decisions. For example, studies revealed that one of Hillary's biggest problems was seeming "detached and distant from normal people." True enough. So the geniuses in they advertising/psychology wing of the campaign team decided to go for a "more intimate approach:" i.e., hillary talking to small rooms of weepy-eyed Hispanic mom, "connecting one-on-one." Problem was, comapred to Trump's stadium-sized high-energy rallys, Hillary in a group-therapu hugbox with four women in a broom closet just looked fucking odd and pathetic.
>Trump had clear, radical positions: no more illegals, bring manufactuing back, use tarrifs to fight job loss. Hillary had no focused method other than, "It's my turn now."
>Carrying establishment baggage from nearly 30 years of white-house chicanery
>Overestimated the power of "first woman president." We had had 8 years of a first-nigger president. Every day the news comes out with "first faggot baseball player" or "first tranny concert violinist," etc. "First XYZ" fatigue set in.

this has been great

youtube.com/watch?v=cxc43uhkiQ4

Probably didn't help having a seizure in public and emails about fucking kids leak.

And being unlikable except to the mentally ill sheep of this country.

Yes, worst campaign/presidential candidate/human being.

She lost the moment she went with the "Lets make america whole again" and "America is great because its good"

>Democrats not making the right documentaries
I missed this one. Context?

Hillary appeared to be in poor health during the campaign with rumors of double vision and Parkinson's. When the candidates were releasing health records, Trump provided facts about his health. Hillary just said that there was nothing new in the past year. That useless statement suggests that she has health problems that she is unwilling to disclose. Crooked Hillary.