And this is the trash you voted for?

And this is the trash you voted for?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

going to vote for him gain in ~3 years and watch you get flustered

Didn't realize we elect Presidents for other countries.

oh no!! how embarassing. DRUMPF is DONE

Because every other country preferred when King Nigger let them walk all over us.

This. If European governments hate him, he's the man for me.

>thinking we care about the opinions of cucked European countries

Trump is disgrace

Don't you know that americans are puppets of israel???

the last two based White countries. Whats the problem.

Russia and USA are ultimate good goys.

Trump is the best goy ever!

>poll
>implying it wasn't biased.

Israel, Russia and most importantly America

Oh no, all the world's corrupt left wing politicians don't like Trump. I can't believe what we've done.

Can't wait till we solidify him ruler for Eternity

And this is bad how?

You think any country would prefer Hilary to obongo? Your post proves americunts made the right choice

i thought he was extremely popular in czech too

Memo to the World:

Most Americans don't care what you think of our president. We care so little about yours that we can't even name them.

>world doesn't like our Prez

And the rest are third world hellholes and dead nations in Europe. Who fucking cares what they think.

most people like his foreign policy and the anti-immigration stance, but think he's a dumbo for siding with the clean coal lobby on the Paris agreement

Keep trusting whatever the media tells you there bub

At least link to the survey:

pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/

legit question: Why should we give a fuck about what European cuck countries think of our POTUS?

>The most powerful nation in the middle East and the country with most nukes prefer our actual president

There is something wrong with it?

>A Bunch of Europoors whose people are being slaughtered in the street with knives, hand grenades and trucks think we WANT their approval

The United States will still have Russia's population of whites when Europe is literally Somalia at the rate we're going. We'll be fucked but you'll all be dead.

Please, please, don't even start. And yes you'll be dead too nigger, without whites every coon on the planet will starve to death.

This pic is better when the dude on the left is cropped out because it makes Hillary seem more self-assured and pompous, which fits the irony of the headline better

Hey, cant be the jew, join the jew!

Most Americans don't like the president

Higher approvals right now than Obama had when he left.

>agreeing to spend more money on developing other countries than to mitigate our emissions
Why the fuck does anyone like the agreement?
it does nothing to stop china from increasing emissions for a decade and increases gibs to developing countries for no reason

This is false

Lol recent polls here in Flipland prefers Trump over Hillary. Only those who are tfw to intelligent liberals in state-cucked universities prefer Killary.

So is your flag.
Nothing black matters.

Apparently Muslims hate Trump.
Whoda thought!

Tough shit. At one point it was Macron, Junker and Kim Jong Un criticizing him for pulling out of Paris tax agreement. Only Al-Bhagdadi was missing and the whole Free World has teamed up against him.

>(((polls)))

You're in the wrong neighborhood idiotic nigger, also all of your threads are complete shit, low quality bait and uninteresting, why do you continue to make such shitty threads? Sage

hahaha BASED! That'll trigger those SJWs :D
Praise kek!

That'll happen when you only poll israel and Russia

Underrated /thread post

Yes. Thank you, may I have another term please with a side of #blaxit.

"Poll"

The poll didn't ask me

I didn't vote for him last november, but he is on track to get my vote in 3 years.

>implying "poll" is reliable and starts a thread based on it

sigh
sage

NIGGER

>If I put a Gadsden flag and regurgitate an autistic Murdoch Murdoch maymay i'll blend in

in Egypt we see him better than obama, not sure about the rest countries

Gibs and cucks. Who cares.

You also forgot half of the Europe that hasn't been cucked and most Asian countries.
>also spreading your posts on Sup Forums

Now Israel and Russia get to walk all over us even more

You mean eurocucks don't like him?Must be doing something right then.

No one likes his, except geriatrics and college fags

>Wanting some Democrat to redo Obamacare and make the gibberment give more to lazy niggers simply because Israel like the other candidate

>it's another "retarded right-wingers don't understand how polls work" thread
Daddy Trump told me the news sources that oppose him are fake, he must be right!

Who else is there? The UK? The EU is committing suicide and won't even be around within the next 200 years. They're irrelevant until they stop commiting genocide on their own people. Everything else is fucking meaningless no-name poor-ass shit countries or faggot hellholes like Canada and Austraillia. Russia, US and China are all that really matters today.