July 1 Free Speech Rally at Gettysburg

pennlive.com/news/2017/06/protests_could_be_met_by_count.html

Big free speech rally happening in Gettysburg, PA on Saturday during the anniversary of the battle. Several hundred patriots expected to show up, along with numerous tourists and celebrants.

Antifa has pledged to show up, burn American and Confederate flags, and desecrate the graves of fallen soldiers (on both sides).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ruqux4bkGHI
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6FjUeQ5Zc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys won the free speech debate already, why not push farther into getting rid of Cultural Marxism altogether now, keep that righteous momentum and route those Commies out once and for all?
bump

What do you think these rallies are actually about?

Fascist Sup Forums trolls are on the march!

Cause commies deserve freeze peach too

Free Speech as advertised. I would like to see Marxism called out, since naming the Jew is currently impossible.

Mike Enoch and, Christopher cantwell both called out the Jew in the DC free speech rally last weekend.

bump for free speech

I don't see the problem here, given Communists aren't human.

You mean kike Enoch. Sorry one drop rule.

LARP fest 2k17

>mfw Yanks and Johnny Reb come together to smash Communists

>le cringe maymay amirite?
>people at this freedom of speech rally won't be behaving to my taste so it's bad

Kys autist

youtu.be/ruqux4bkGHI

Actually making fun of antifa and how there will be a shit ton of Civil War re-enactors because it's the anniversary of the battle.
Also of course it's a fucking Leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6FjUeQ5Zc
Fuck yea wish i could go and throw down with some southern boys against the marxist scourge

>celebrating an important battle in your country's history is cringy
>pissing on the graves of fallen soldiers is SO COOL!
Really
Made
Me
Think

Bump, death to Communists.

717 fag here. Just was talking to a few bikers and 2 were pagans. If Antics starts shit theyre in serious trouble these guys are pretty fuck up in the head.

Oh dude there's an absurd amount of pagans and wiccans around Gettysburg. Come to the rally and protect our nation's fallen.

I'll be there brother, ill be there.

bump

It's been a while since I've been to see The High Watermark, but I remember that part of PA being fairly conservative
WTF does Antifa think is going to happen?

An ass whoopin

This could actually get violent. I want to see a confederate larper with PTSD from Iraq come across Antifa burning a flag

You redneck white trash pricks are in for a wild ride.