Why was sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value?

Why was sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value?

humans didn't live there until it started getting colonized

Great Zimbabwe is pretty interesting and the houses in the area around adams calendar are strange

Ethiopia was mentioned in the bible and has always been a civilization with contact with the developed world.

>of great value

>sub Saharan

Medieval Mali.

look at a map

i give up

the ones in are the only ones I know of, Benin and Nigeria had metallurgy which they may have developed by themselves (although that's unlikely because they didn't have architecture)

There was no environmental pressure (cold winters) that forced them to sustenance farm or build shelters from blizzards. They didn't have to evolve as much as the Cro-Magnon/Neanderthals up north. On that, sub-saharan don't have any Neanderthal DNA; they never crossed the Sahara.

Sub-saharan is rich of game and almost every plant is edible, so why try when you can just graze the land...

Literally not human.

Agriculture enables civilisation. Off the top of my head, the only culture that practiced a sedentary lifestyle while also being hunter-gatherer were the Natufians and they were a unique case. All other civilisations had some sort of farming practice that enabled the switch from living a nomadic lifestyle to a sedentary one. Now I don't know much about Sub-Saharan African history desu but I'm pretty sure they were nomadic hunter gatherers until Europeans came so I'd guess that is why they never developed civilisation

Trade is what causes civilization
They had no contact with any of the trade routes

I can't tell if sweden is joking anymore.

i call bullshit
why is the Finn on the tree not on the same branch as the Mongol?

Kek. Marvellous banks.

*bants

>autocorrect

Dumb phoneposter

More importantly how did saharan amazighs do it
Are they an evolved type of niggers or what?

A bottle 'o scrumpy for this man