Nine things YOU need to do to stop racism

White people, I’m talking to you. THIS. IS. YOUR. PROBLEM. TO. FIX. Y’all got some work to do, because this system that y’all keep on privileging from, you’ve got to help us dismantle it.

>1. Listen. Take some time to listen to what Black people are saying. Hear how we feel, and do not debate it.
>2. When you don’t have the words to speak up, give your mic to someone Black, who does. Least you can do.
>3. Talk with your family and friends. When they come with their “All Lives Matter” dumbassery, let em know.
>4. Give money to those who are doing anti-racist work.
>5. Know who you are voting for. Why do you keep voting for the racist asshats a la Donald Trump?
>6. Demand accountability. Call your representatives and congressmen when an unarmed Black person is killed by a cop to express your disgust.
>7. Be a witness. When you see a Black or brown person get pulled over by a cop, be a witness and record what’s happening. Make notes.
>8. Protest. Use your bodies in this fight. Take to these streets and march and protest.
>9. Commit yourself to fixing this. We no longer need white allies, but white co-conspirators.

Get to work, white folks. Because we’ve tried. God knows we’ve tried. FIX IT. I don’t know exactly how but shit. Create an app or something. Just fix this. GET. TO. WORK.

awesomelyluvvie.com/2016/09/white-people-anti-racism.html

Toлcтo, пиздeц. Tы yбoг.

At least the left is honest now. They never wanted to have a conversation about race because a conversation implies dialogue two ways from both parties.

What they want is a lecture about race from blacks to whites

When we open up the camps, and we're deciding who gets to work in the mines and who goes to the gas chamber, will those be the last words you want us to remember you by?

Finish your other thread first nigger

Killing all jews, niggers, and sandniggers is the only answer.

"We no longer need white allies, but white co-conspirators."

Still need whitey to do all the work, huh? I thought whitey giving their opinion to PoC was waysis and that you all needed a safe space from us.. What happened, famalam?

Je l plaćaju dobro? Kako da se i ja ubacim?

Fuck off. If you don't like it in white countries. Then leave.

niggers need to go back to africa, you animals have no business in a 1st world country

We ain't doing shit nigger
fuck you black fuck
now what you going to do about it?
yeah fucking nothing. go chimp out and help bring back slavery please.

LAWDY we give them cities, homes, cars, foodstamps, heating compensation, free college (fuck they even get paid to go, gas included!), affirmative action, several social supports orgs incl. super special scholarships just for being born a boon.

all they end up doing is ruining anything where they are the majority. name a single city that is african majority that isn't complete dogshit. i've had been shot at and had several guns pulled on me because i live in biglip USA aka Flint MI and i'm white.

spend time around an average saggyass black person and you'll know exactly how they have no redeeming qualities whatsoever

oooh hell yeah tyshon, that be what good to say to the whitey man

>flag posted backwards
die in a fire

go learn to swim, nigger.

>THIS. IS. YOUR. PROBLEM. TO. FIX.
Once again, its me the white man that has to do something the entire world is capable of but unwilling to do. And I will be hated for daring to display my natural superiority even though you animal fucks keep begging me to.

>Hear how we feel, and do not debate it.
Lmfao... Don't think critically about what you hear, because that's white privilege.
>give your mic away
>give your vote away
>give your money away
GIBSMEDAT WHITEBOI

. Be a witness. When you see a Black or brown person get pulled over by a cop, be a witness and record what’s happening. Make notes.

And you wonder why black people get shot by cops.
Do you realize how intense traffic stops are for police?
Your suggestion is to pull over and interrupt them during their investigation, adding a whole other level of intensity.
If you don't think cops shoot white folks as well, you're more retarded than I thought.

If black people are tired of racism, then they just stop being dumb racists. End of discussion.

I don't want to stop racism. I want to stop niggers.

hiro, could you ban this faggot for posting our flag backwards?

u ain't tell me what to do

you watch yo mouss

1. Have something interesting and rational to say first.
2. Same goes to you.
3. You ask us to end racism, yet you're racist yourself?
4. We give money to blacks and they turn into niggers.
5. idk man, fix your bullshit voting system first.
6. Okay, I demand it - why are niggers killing so many whites? So many of their own as well?
7. Don't be surprised if evidence isn't pro-black.
8. Being civilised is hard, I gues.
9. We need black conspirators too, who could help with all those niggers.
Saged.

there's only one thing that needs to happen in order for terrible racism to go away--all the other races like a pack of lemmings must run full speed into the world's various deep canyons.

>1. Listen. Take some time to listen to what Black people are saying. Hear how we feel, and do not debate it.
...And do not debate it. Then I don't need to hear what they have to say as it is just a lecture from an animal. How you feel doesn't matter. Children make choices based on how they feel, adults don't.
>2. When you don’t have the words to speak up, give your mic to someone Black, who does. Least you can do.
This would only happen if I said yes to #1, which I would never do. I will always have something to say as I have opinions about things.
>3. Talk with your family and friends. When they come with their “All Lives Matter” dumbassery, let em know.
How correct they are? all lives DO matter. Its just hard to care about animal blacks when they don't act similar to civilized people
>4. Give money to those who are doing anti-racist work.
This doesn't even make sense, especially with the rest of the "demands". Oh your a nigger and just want more gibs, got it
>5. Know who you are voting for. Why do you keep voting for the racist asshats a la Donald Trump?
For moments like this.
>6. Demand accountability. Call your representatives and congressmen when an unarmed Black person is killed by a cop to express your disgust.
Brings up crime statistics.jpg. We can talk about accountability when you are ready to.
>7. Be a witness. When you see a Black or brown person get pulled over by a cop, be a witness and record what’s happening. Make notes.
I don't think the black person would appreciate that, I'd side with the cops 100% of the time.
>8. Protest. Use your bodies in this fight. Take to these streets and march and protest.
This is starting to sound like some pozzy scam with this and the donating thing. I think blacks are being used by jews and don't realize it. They are THAT subhuman (jews and nogs)
>9. Commit yourself to fixing this. We no longer need white allies, but white co-conspirators.
conspirators are only a thing when a crime is being committed.