/phg/ - PAGANISM HATE GENERAL

The European Union exists for no other reason than to benefit European citizens and their nations. Your nation's contribution to it and inclusion in it are voluntary, nobody is forcing you to take part in it. Yet, somehow, fagans will tell you the EU is different from the concept of Europe. Truly astounding logic.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?klkavjoc6iasq58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to /phg/, the only general on the board where secularism is enforced and expected. By posting ITT you agree that god is dead, and always has been.

Enjoy your stay.

Bump

Soon we will dethrone God from the heavens, like they tried a long time ago! *evil laughter*

Shit forgot my European flag.

Your country had its chance. You should have voted Geert.. Therefore, don't call it a grave it's the future you chose.

They are actually better off now than they would have been if Geert was in power. Euroscepticism is never the answer.

Nty

>all use same currency
>literally fucks with the economy

Actually no. Not all countries in the EU use the same currency (€), and doing so would only perfect our inner economy as a community.

>The European Union exists for no other reason than to benefit German elite and global elites.
Fixed that for you
>voluntary, nobody is forcing you to take part in it.
So you won't mind England leaving without you trying to spite them then?

That would rek the economy since credit rates would go up

The EU has little to do with elites of any kind. Its constituents are democratically elected in the same manner the national governments of its member countries are. Regarding your inquiry about England, they are free to leave, yet they all of a sudden do not want to, since they are only now starting to see and realize about the negative consequences leaving the EU will have for their country, so they are treading with extreme caution and are still on the fence about the matter. No one is stopping anyone.

Britain. Great Britain from leaving.

>131766533
Impressive.
People who refuse to worship the immortal jew make me sick.
Just consume his blood and body like the rest of us, pleb. Maybe someday we will let you into heaven, if you dress nicely enough and the mood strikes us.

Ayy lmao EU will end up destroying the semi-ethnic states you have now.

Go away, Jew.

>giving Italy clay
>under any circumstance
>ever in history
Just no.

The elites lie to you and say they are benefiting you, they have been over heard and quoted as saying they hope the eu restarts the Holy Roman Empire, which has been a dream of the elites of the Eupore for a long time, not the dream of 'the people'. Most economists say the EU is bad for Economics, but the elites don't care about that, they care about power and thier HRE. I live in the US I know all about ((democratically elected)) faceless tools that again again serve the interests of thier real masters and not the interests or wishes of the people.

>Jews want Europe strong and united
I don't think so.

Wrong.
Secularism =/= atheism
Funny coming from the US. I doubt you have any sort of proof to back up that claim.
I am not a jew. Jews are against Europe, and therefore against the EU as well.
Who are "thier real masters"?

>t. Bureaucrat in Brussels who has just finished signing the "White European women to be blacked by refugees" quota.
Fuck off, your little (((project))) has resulted in retarded legislation and the undermining of national sovereignty. You want every European city to look like fucking Molenbeek.

>Yet, somehow, fagans will tell you the EU is different from the concept of Europe.
Are you retarded? The reason why the EU sucks is because it is controlled by (((elites))) that want to destroy the white race with the Kalergi Plan. The EU wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if it actually had a redpilled government and was pro-White.

Jews want us to be antisemitic. That's part of their plan.

The pagans I've met are the most degenerate people I've met. What a weird coincidence. Almost like pagan religions in this day and age only attract snowflake faggots and trannies. Funny how that works :^)

>Follow Jewish demons please
>PLEASE
>FFS PLEASE

>It's a forced general kind of OP
Leddit has to go back

Ah, the UK. Always so traditional and nationalistic. That must be why you elected a muslim mayor in your capital.
And there goes the US again with the racemixing argument. I suggest you take a look in the mirror before you talk about conspiracy theories at random.
What would that accomplish, exactly?
>Almost like pagan religions in this day and age only attract snowflake faggots and trannies. Funny how that works
Most definitely.

>The EU wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if it actually had a redpilled government and was pro-White.
This better be b8

>conspiracy theories
Kike detected

can you post this in 1920x1080 plez?

the only reason we're in this mess in the first place is because we abandoned strength&beauty in favor of submissiveness and universal brotherhood

The core of judaism/christianity is kicking in now, there's no argument for an ethnostate if you also want to keep christ and gargling jewish balls in the picture. It's either europe or submission to the king of jews and dysgenic overpopulation

This is now a semitic religion hate thread

Daily reminder that Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all forms of Judaism

>Voting for an asian

Not an argument, Juncker. If you're going to shill for a Jew-run institution that is instrumental in the Kalergi plan at least be frank about its agenda for demographic displacement of native Europeans.

Muaaaahahahaha!!! The EVIL PLAN is working!!!

What about the committee handling negociations on TAFTA ? Were they elected ?!

>Euroscepticism has anything to do with Paganism whatsoever
sage this slide/troll garabge

If Britain is part of Europe shouldn't Algeria also be in Europe?

The DHS has got the FINAL SOLUTION to all of this already in place, called FEMA Camps, for all you evil Hitler-Lovers out there!!!

You are right and wrong at the same time.
Jews are against Europe, true.
Therefore they are for the European Union (((as it is now))) as it actually destroys European countries.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Globalist Fascism, which is just total and complete tyranny.

Make sure not to drop your tinfoil hat on the way out.
And yet you post with a jihadi flag? Europe AND religion are possible, but secularism must prevail.
I cannot be "frank" about something that is not true.
Except it does have to do with faganism. It would seem as if you were new here.
How can you seriously believe that? It is a shame to think I share a board with people this "intelligent".
All eurosceptic political parties are funded by jews. That should tell you something.

>
>
>Welcome to the wonderful world of Globalist Fascism, which is just total and complete tyranny.
Thx

Right and wrong again my friend. Everything is not black or white.
For example (I'm sure I can find more) the French "Front National" was certainly not founded not funded by Jews :)

Are you sure about that? I invite you to take a look at the attached picture, as it might change your mind.

But you didn't download the e-book, DID YOU?
Maybe you need to make a serious check on YOUR "own intelligence" malfunctions here.

>You should have voted Geert
But instead we voted Baudet/Hiddema.

But there is still hope for you, if you're willing to keep on learning. You do have an Open Mind, don't you?1111

I have no time to waste reading bollocks written by a random literal conspiracy theorist on the internet. I would rather read a real book or watch an interview with a primary source and draw my own conclusions than have what I need to think spoonfed to me as the average united statian. It is good to be open-minded, but not so much that your brain falls out of your skull.

Pagans are stupid. If there was any merit in their bullshit there would be at least one functioning pagan society in Europe. Instead there is this thread and some faggot forums for dipshits that think they're vikings. SAD!

Sorry to hear you reject the Truth because it is not packaged professionally enough for you!!!

This is just a nice freebie for all of you, this is just my little fun hobby at the University. I have nothing to gain or lose, other than getting something productive done in the day. Otherwise living here in Tucson would be unbearably boring without some computer time under my belt every day.

So long as the EU refuses to defend its european demography then it must be destroyed.

Death to the EU.

You are right on that, from 2012.
As a frog I can tell you that before 2012, that wasn't the case. We were talking about creating parties right ?
But in the end, if you meant that ALL political parties that REALLY want to win, end up befriending Jews organisations, then you are right my friend.
In France, as in other countries I guess, Zionists own the media and bank so if you don't want to be seen as neonazies just because you are nationalist, you end up making a pact with the devil.

Never talked about "creating parties". I said FUNDED, not FOUNDED.

Ok then my bad.
In this case you are completely right !
Especially since these parties were never meant to win in the first place. Always been the red tissue waved in front of people's face while telling them it's fascism, so they would vote for classical left/right parties.