90.000 black rapefugees came this summer

They guess at least 250k will come more, all through italy.

Now italy is threatening brussels to close their harbors for nigger ships.

last year 180k niggers came, it gets more and more and more.

focus.de/politik/ausland/neue-fluechtlingswelle-im-mittelmeer-italien-will-haefen-sperren-und-fordert-hilfe-von-eu_id_7298488.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ins.ci/n/documents/RGPH2014_expo_dg.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-navy-pleads-for-help-saving-migrant-boats-saying-it-does-not-want-a-sea-of-death-9587170.html
uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/18/8000-migrants-rescued-mediterranean-brought-italy-easter-long/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1498681166312.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's fucking insane. Even more insane you are doing fuck all about it.

Suicide, Hans. That's what this is called. You're committing your own suicide and you'll vote Merkel in again.

We never needed to drop the 3rd nuclear bomb on Germany in WWII. You killed your own selves for us.

>Now italy is threatening brussels to close their harbors for nigger ships

The reason is that the left has realized how unpopular their pro-immigration stance is.

i heard you guys hate foreigners, why don't you vote a italian hitler in?

>center-right comes in
>doesn't do shit about immigration
>gives tax breaks to the (((1%)))
>gets voted out
Merkel is center-right too ya fucking idiot. Tell me when Moussolini rises from his grave, power rapes a refugee, and makes Italy great again.

At the moment even the lefties in Italy are talking about closing all the harbors to non italian ships and stop the NGOs work

It's a fucking bluff overblown by newspapers.

Italy said: if you don't le help us with redistributing migrants, we close docks.

It's only a way to pressure the EU to bully Eastern Europe in their failed Soros project to destroy national identities.

And what did the EU reply?''Lol ok let's open all the docks of Europe to NGOs''.

The coalition is center right, the biggest party in the coalition is Lega Nord, anti immigration

Wake me up when Lega Nord and 5-Star have an electoral majority coalition.

brace yourself

Prepare U ass , we are coming

>5-Star
Do you think they are right wing or anti immigration?

They're so black you won't be able to see them at night. This is why their rapes are so successful.

Because our elections keep getting postponed. We had 3 unelected government, an unpopular one (renzi) that failed and had to resign and now we are back to a transitipn government that was supposed to make only an electoral law and then fuck off. They haven't made an electoral law, but they are trying to pass citizenship reform without a referendum instead because they realized that they lost 3/4 of their voters, so they need nigger votes.
Welcome to Italy

German U-boat strikes against rapefugee boats seems like a decent option.

Lybia was the bottleneck for keeping Africans in Africa.

Hillary took out Lybia, and now the swarm of Africans into the Med/Europe is unstoppable.

>italy is threatening brussels to close their harbors
That's very antisemitic that Italy would want to control its own harbors!

Do these niggers bring their family over in a later stage? 'Cause when Ayyrabs come in you always have to multiply their figure by at least 3

>tfw you see more and more of those faces every single day
>tfw you see arabs giving nigs the stinkeye
Lmfao, it's like living in a toilet.

For now no. All niggers are men, no women or extremely few

Yeah, but most of them are Christians so it should be no problem to assimilate them.

>most of them are Christians
About 0% of them are christians

Just keep them as far away as possible from Croatia and I don't give a shit. Fuck Italy, fuck Germany, fuck the EU, and fuck Soros

>Suicide
Being stabbed in the back by your own government isn't quite a definiton of suicide, m8.

How's the crime situation in Italy. Everyting under control for now?

Sub Saharan Africa is majority Christian. There are few majority Muslim tribes, but everyone along the Gold cost is Christian as well as the whole Congo basin.

This is why we need to end the brutal civil war in Syria; to save these poor African refugees.

ALL ITALIANS MUST TELL ALL THE PEOPLE THEY KNOW TO WRITE THE PETITION TO CLOSE THE MEDITERRANEAN, TO PUT PRESSURE ON YOUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES TO DO THIS. STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT

Gambia, Mali, northern Nigeria, Sudan and Bangladesh, all muslims

While I know why you are including Bangladesh, it really doesn't have a place in discussion about Africa. Also the countries you listed are relatively small, in terms of population. The Nigerian Hausa Fulani being the exception, but even than they are small compared to the now tens and soon hundreds of millions Congo basin majority Christians that have and will come to Europe.

>Bangladesh
>Africa

We were talking about refugees in general (well black refugees, Bangladeshis are black enough) and they are one of the biggest group

Spoiler alert: it isn't just the religion that makes these people impossible to assimilate.

>it should be no problem to assimilate them
fuck off shlomohhammed/whateverthefuckyouare

non-whites don't assimilate. Look at america. They've been there for centuries and have not assimilated.

thank God

half of nigeria is christian brotha

Too bad no rapefugees come here. I want to participate in the incoming race war.

Looked up some actual numbers
As of 1 month ago:
Nigeria 14% (muslims)
Bangladesh 12% (muslims)
Guinea 11% (muslims)
Ivory Coast 10% (likely muslims)
Gambia, Senegal, Morocco (muslims)

>talking about

kek, also the south is still in favor of helping them.

It's bad and getting worse, but it's mostly robbery from gypos/romanians/albanians/moroccans.
Hopefully the next govt can improve self defense laws

>Hopefully the next govt can improve self defense laws
Why not just kick them out?

should italy dissalow the NGO's to come in you'll be the next harbour.

The only way the Bengali and the rest of Indian sub continent folk is going to stop coming to Europe is if they nuke each other. Otherwise, once the Himalayan glaciers melt, should be by middle of the century, some 2 billion people are going to be left without water.

Nigeria isn't Muslim, it's like 40-45-15, Muslim-Christian-Animists, Ivory cost is also like 50+ Christian with strong native religions as well.

That too. I'd still like better self defense laws. With Lega Nord we might have both

Neither did the whites.

Please don't kick out the Gypsies. Half the Bosnian gypsies are in Italy and it really shows. Finally can stop at a red light without them begging for money.

the whites are virtually indistinguishable from another. With exception of maybe italians who are not really white. Funny how the more niggerish you go the less assimilation is going on.

>They reach out as if to say... "Gibs Me Dat"

Nigerians use the boko haram thing to try and get to europe, northern nigeria is muslim
Ivory coast is 43% muslim and 29% christian according to wikipedia
Furthermore if muslims and christians travel on the same boat to europe the muslims just kill the christians so we don't have to worry about stats

>tfw you kill off all the gypsies during WW2 and then the communist push Serbian gypsies on you
I think "our" left for France, but I'm all for taking their citizenship either way

>bosnia
Why do you even care? Can't you just castrate them? You don't have the EU and human rights groups breathing on your neck to protect poor minorities

pg. 36
ins.ci/n/documents/RGPH2014_expo_dg.pdf

39% Christian 33% Muslim, but it would seem that they have a large immigrant population that changes the statistic, but I would think that an immigrant from Burkina Faso that goes to Ivory Cost first and than to Europe would not be recorded as Ivory cost immigrant upon arrival in Europe.

Also hasn't Boko Haram been crushed, ever since that former general/dictator took over from Goodluck Jonathan. Also Boko Haram was never active outside a very small region in north east Nigeria, which I think was Fulani land.

ffs at last man this is getting ridiculous now

These posts are literally boomer-tier

Cause and effect you motherfuckers, ever heard of it

It's bad enough when you faggots shill for christian arabs and spics. Who cares which desert demon they believe in

The other half is Boko Haram.
What a relief, duh!

I'm seeing more and more Italians getting fed up with this "refugee" bullshit. Keep it up pizzabro!

the other day i had the sad realization most of these africans have hiv

europe is fucked

Wow, Just look at all those poor innocent Syrian Women and Children.

>implying white people fuck niggers
only on Sup Forums-memes. IRL they'll just spread it among themselves

I mean, America belonged to the Indians/Native Americans, call them however you want. Whites didn't really assimilate, did they? As soon as their number increased, they back stabbed them, spread diseases, genocided them, took and destroyed their land and closed them in small reserves like cattle and keep taking even those small areas now. Same for Australia, just on somewhat smaller scale. It doesn't matter the color, no race is willing to assimilate to other's culture, every race thinks its way is better than the other and calls others savages.

That's why each race should have its own homogeneous land, multiculturalism doesn't work, as soon as the minority becomes a majority, it will attack and genocide the ex-majority race, as we've seen in Africa and now it starts in Europe

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHHA

We are in ten times the worse situation than you. A month doesn't go by without some European bureaucrat threatening sanctions/end of negotiations or other problems because we discriminate Jew, Gypsies or someone else. Hell, the Dayton Agreement bans anyone but a Bosniak, Serb and Croat from holding the office of president and the EU demands that we change that but also wants us to ensure democratic elections and to ensure Croats elect their president while there is like 400k and 1,6 million Bosniaks.

Also for some reason, fucking SJW/PETA shits, the Brits pushed for a law on animal cruelty which makes it impossible to remove animals from the street. When we tried changing it EU intervened saying that changing it would be animal abuse and they would freeze negotiations.

>most of these africans have hiv
Only that? How many vaccines do you think they got in Africa?
I would be more worried about all the shitty viruses they can transmit while they try to sell you their crap in the parking lots.

Also Nigeria is among the few nation which hasn't eradicated polio.

>only on Sup Forums-memes
Sad to say it but it is not a meme.
Most of the hookers on the streets are black now.

The Christian Nigerians/Biafrans don't want to leave, it's all the northern Nigerians who are literally the worst sand muslims in all of Africa who are the boat people.

Italy is going to have to do what Australia does which is intercept boats before they get near Australia and turn them around or get some idiot leader to take the migrants for them (like when Obama used to agree to this).

We must send all the immigrants back home!

If a white man catches aids from those black hookers he has only himself to blame. Hopefully he won't spread it further before he is kill.
Seems like polio will make a comeback but we should all be immune thanks to vaccines. And obviously sickle cell disease will return thanks to "biological causes" AKA percentage increase of niggers. Obviously crime stats will skyrocket but that's no surprise.

>stabbed in the back
You voted them in you idiots.

>Obviously crime stats will skyrocket
Oddly enough the crime stats are going down in Italy. Especially the theft inside homes.

I don't believe it. Sure the crimes aren't being hidden? If not I guess this deserves applause

>Sure the crimes aren't being hidden?
Some say the crimes aren't being reported. But seems strange that someone doesn't ask the police for help if someone breaks into his house and steals stuff.
Who knows.

The nations of europe are no longer sovereign. They ceded the ability to control their borders to the EU. They simply have to take back that power, but the politicians are kike plants who support the Kalergi plan.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind all this.

>Italian navy pleads for help saving migrant boats, saying it 'does not want a sea of death'
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-navy-pleads-for-help-saving-migrant-boats-saying-it-does-not-want-a-sea-of-death-9587170.html

>The billionaire Soros secretley met the Italian PM Gentiloni, speaking of NGO
uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html

>Soros-Linked "Undesirable NGOs" Fund ISIS-linked Refugee Boats To EU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu

>Libya claims NGO boats in the Mediterranean are 'migrant taxis'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/

>More than 8,000 migrants rescued in Mediterranean and brought to Italy over Easter long weekend
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/18/8000-migrants-rescued-mediterranean-brought-italy-easter-long/

i.4cdn.org/pol/1498681166312.webm

Then I'm impressed. Keep up strict border control and send back the violent ones who don't belong. Alternatively lock them in rehabilitation camps somewhere and put an ebolanigger in there by "accident". Only discover that it was ebola they were suffering after they died

Could either be intentionally be kept secret
> Or people are more afraid and prepared for a nigger attack

They're against illegal immigration, and legal immigration now in Italy it's complicated, and they are always better than PD with his ridiculous "refugees welcome" program.

I have just read about that wave on focus.de --- what a fucking nightmare. 250.000+ this year, 400.000 next year, at least a million by 2020. And they all want the full German welfare program.

Asians assimilated okay

Summer just started

They want to give like 10 thousand euros to every gypsy family in Rome to rent an apartment and they want to turn Turin into the islamic banking capital of Italy, so much better than PD

Yep, these are baby numbers

In my opinion 5 stars mayors are dumb, while national program has got good things.

Opening country's borders for the hordes of analphabet thirdworlders wasn't on their ballot. So, yes, that's stabbing in the back.

This, like Assad, Qadaffi was a good guy

The only difference is the christian would ask jesus for forgiveness after raping something