Planned Breivik Memorial on Utoya is scrapped by Norwegian govermnent

"A rape of nature"

The monument was intended to celebrate the killing of 69 leftist teenagers.
The government caved in to avoid a lawsuit by local residents.

IS a memorial really necessary ? Although, I do agree Breivik deserves a statue of himself.

That would've been badass.

a memorial? Should be a monument instead

fuck off

It would, one of the only not piece of shit cuck norskies still alive. The rest are worthless fucking pussies like yourself.

Breivik saved the norwegian people by slaying the future communists.

We'll never know what the political leanings of those kids were.

I'm with the Nords on not letting trolls build a troll idol to their troll hero.

Nothing badass about some cuck monument that'll give the left wing commies their own eternal holocaust reminder that literally only benefits them.

Shame, it would've been a great tourist attraction for right right wingers.

yes such a glorious man would need some sort of monument which remembers us of him and his brave sacrifices

This. Surely it's not a coincidence that we rarely hear of how cucked Norway is. All those communist teenagers would be influencing government by now.

>raped the nature to send the message
typical lefties

Ok fellow Deus Vult user...

Why make a memorial? The mad man isn't even dead yet...

all-spectrum lobbying against it. Nobody wants it, except a tiny minority that obviously do not represent the majority.

Ah, the defeatist approach. Nothing you do will work, they'll always be one step ahead, just lube up it's the best you can do it's hopeless.

So something like this?

fuck off retard, project your own cuckself elsewhere

Nah they were as leftist as it gets

How the hell did they do that so perfectly...What a clean cut, is even pleasing to see.

>Thinks you can do nothing to support your people
>Thinks he's not a cuck, and not just a FUCKING coward.

artist rendition / CG

Some cuck artist wanted to defile an island unrelated to the attacks, and retard commies thought it was a good idea.

Fuck off m8, u're irrelevant

>murdering children
>brave

>children
>youngest was like 13
>average age was like 16

I see you've met the everyday Norwegian, no need for introductions then

you need to be 18 to post, kiddy

I'm 24, friend.

average was 18+ shot, some younger ones drowned.

retarded?

Sounds awesome

>for the victims
Oh, nevermind

>defile
You guys do the same Ahmed, even worst you like to rape little boys before murder them in cold blood.
Go suck a pig dick Musli man

>sees someone say his age
>feel need to distance self
>LOL underage b&!!!

Shitskins are easily defeated and subverted, the only real threat and enemy is the traitors within who open the city gates for the barbarian hordes.

His actions were strategically sound, although morally abhorrent.

they've decided to put up some monument at the mainland docks nearby instead, a lot more visible place but i don't think they've decided on what kind of monument, probably not as intrusive. the neighbors were okay with that.

Except for the crazy amount of political sympathy and milking the left is doing as a result

Why are these ´memorials´ always shit looking?
What's wrong with just a plaque or maybe a small statue? Why does it always have to be some kind of abomination that fucks up the local view?

looks great

remember: the children of today are the enemies of tomorrow

>Average around 16

Wrong. Was 19-20

>muh children

Memorial to dead commies? Good thing they scrapped it.

I heard that instead they are planning to have a large square in front of the government quarters with ALL the names of the people that lived in Norway during the attack. My parents was like "they didnt fucking ask me, i dont want this"

picture

>tfw you need to look for your name for several ours and then somehow remove it

>I heard that instead they are planning to have a large square in front of the government quarters with ALL the names of the people that lived in Norway during the attack.

uh oh

for reference, the american vietnam veterans memorial(the wall of names) contains less than 60k names.

He already got a store named after him in Germany.