Why don't we start a news network where it's just contributes from around the world covering local and international...

Why don't we start a news network where it's just contributes from around the world covering local and international news from their country? Make it as unbiased as possible, both towards leftists and righties, host interviews with both commies and fascists

>inb4 Sup Forums can't be unbiased
It can, believe me, not everyone here is a one sided partisan

Think about it: Sup Forums as a group would own most of the best news coverage available around the world, from Russia, to Serbia, to the US, to Colombia, to South Africa, to China, to Australia... Sup Forumsacks are literally everywhere!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but the jews already do this and insert biassed reviews

That's why we won't do it.... It's not that hard, dude

Bump

Pretty self-defeatist attitude you've got there sharebl... I mean, fellow user.

It's a good idea on paper, but how do we vet the deluge of information?

You do know %90 of it would just be Anons spamming pictures of dicks and pussies, right?

Of course a jew would suggest something like this.

Not all heebs are bad.

It's the ultra-orthodox ones that are the problem.

Yeah, it won't be everyone literally, it would be people with phones or cameras actually doing shit, not just dick pics. But anyone from Sup Forums that is willing to actually get off his ass could be a part of the project

Fuck off "Israeli" scum

Fuck off, I actually would love to do this. I want it to be as objective and unbiased as possible, that would be one of the best parts.

Nah

Well, let say I live in Texas how can I start sharing news other than twitter and facebook?

I'd want to be the entertainment correspondent. That way I can get close enough to Katie Perry to beat off on her tits.

found the jew

>why don't we start a jews network
No.

jewish connections

isn't there synagogues, mosques, churches for that?

Come on, it'll be a gas.

You can shill it on here, this could be a good place too. The point was to get as many people as possible into this, from as many places as we can around the globe, so you probably won't be alone on a platform.

To be a reporter you need connections and you need to be able to get close to breaking stories. Anons could report from their computer chairs or from in front of their house, but that wouldn't be very interesting to anyone.

LOL, why the fuck not?

That's not what I want, I really want a network of reporters from around the world doing real, unbiased journalism

I'm going to disguise my knob as a microphone and see what happens.

Because you can't trust the word of anyone on this site. Your network would be 90% bullshit and 10% idiocy.

Not all anons are completely asocial fat freaks, and some can actually go out and start reporting, eventually they'll get the connections they need for the reporting. I know this isn't easy, and I don't know everything about this, and some of this needs to be planned out, but I believe that with the right people and anons this could happen.

It would be biased toward whoever pays shekel like other (((news))).

Don't forget to upload it to Blacked©.com®®(tm)

lol the jew flag makes this thread good

email me at [email protected]

anyone who is serious about doing this.

I can do everything except write all the damn articles

Na, no sponsors, only Google ads

Because a kike will find a way to infiltrate and spew the agenda.

Covering all shoahs and habbenings?

nice idea, we can call it Kek News.

already showing your real motive, all about the shekels.

any jew who studies the Kaballah is bad, simple fact

>Google ads
>trustworthy

That also doesn't deal with the issues of regular old bribery and collusion. You think many of the user's here would be above taking a few dollars to spin a story?

It must follow Jewgle guidelines, then.

You can study something without practicing it you know.

Ultra-orthodox Judaism is the sect that believes you have to literally do everything and enforce it through brutality.

Just like any other religion.

Or maybe Patreon to keep a website up if we get one. If this all works, I hope we can host all the videos and articles on it's own server one day.

Unfortunately no, but you're right, there needs to be some way to prevent this from happening.

Only Sup Forumsacks would read it anyways. Here's what you should do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events

spread your influence there and the rest of wikipedia to shift it to the right. It's the #1 source of information in the world and a hive of liberal villainy, but they can be fought with sheer numbers.

There's already a Twitter account for it.

@polNewsForever

Last I heard the guy already registered a domain name for a website and is still working on assembling a team.

If you're serious, what can you do?

No need. One, it gives them a target to first scrutinize, deligitimize, then shame people into dismissing it on sight. Two, it would break the anonymous and open nature of the website giving narrative power to a few fixed individuals. Sup Forums has an agenda but it is an open and free agenda defined by its users without censorship.

Can you really not afford to use such an advanced shitposter like myself?

see

i always though that that is what /pol was in the good days

the good days are long gone.

>/pol

Get out.

If Google tries to fuck with it, fuck 'em, we're going to e-beg, but that's not really needed. But the Google ads thing will be mostly to send shekels the journalists way and the editors way if articles will be written.

This nigga gets it.

OP is up to some kind of obvious scam and/or truly doesn't get why Sup Forums is great just being what it's always been.

I guess he's one of the shit Jews. Oh well.

>Get out.

says the beta cuck using a nu flag your clearly a new fag

Fuck kek

rolling

>It can, believe me, not everyone here is a one sided partisan
kike

saged

#NOTYOURGOY

ugh

dubs

>oy vey goys why don't you abandon your anonymity
>i have no vested interest in unmasking my critics

Look what happened to anonymous. Anonymous used to be an arm of Sup Forums until it was hijacked. Now anonymous is a progressive propaganda outlet that still piggybacks off of the reputation built by pre-2010 Sup Forums users.

This giddy over the top behavior that about a quarter of this board expresses is clear indication of Reddit overlap.

Where and when did you hear about the website thing?

Who said anything about censorship? I don't want it as ouch as the next guy. I understand what makes Sup Forums the great thing it is, so I wanted to know if some people from this place want to do a thing like this. The only thing that would be "censored" is paid shills.

Yes Mr.Shekelstein , tell the goyim how it is.

Yeah, you're making a good point... IF something comes out of this, I don't want it to end up looking like the shitfest anonymous are now. This is really fucking dangerous...

the only thing I wanna get of my ass and do is expose dirty jewish religious supremacy tricks and help end your "country" you fucking landgrabbing sub-humans

Jews trying to run the internet news.. what could possibly go wrong