>blacks would lose a race wa---

>blacks would lose a race wa---

white animal trash BTFO. one black guy killed 5 white pigs and wounded another dozen before coward crackers had to take him down with a robot. and white boys think they would win in an race war against black men lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k5ttmFIoREE
youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We got more robots where that came from.

and we got more black heroes where that came from

That dude was caught and is on death row

>Niggers and huma-

If shit ever really did hit the fan the last thing you'd see would be your fat baboon baby mamma shrieking over your body as you bleed out going "Shhheeiiittt"

horrible bait. do something better with your free time.

r.

>Ambush five cops from an elevated position with a rifle
>Surprised when the outcome is as expected

Start the race war faggot
Hurry up

Lets look at the numbers, shall we?

You (if you are actually black) make up 13% of the population.

How much of that population is morbidly obese women?

How much of that population is dumbass crackheads who can't remember 5 minutes ago because their brain has so many holes in it?

How many of those people are aids riddled and dying already?

How many of those people are welfare for life no skill having loafers?

How many of those people are in jail?

How much of that population is to young / to old to effectively fight?

A race war is unwinnable for blacks without maximum help from the government or from some outside force.

lol wrong eat shit
he killed that white piece of shit up close bitch, not with a rifle

You've got a lot of anger in you user.

Wrong riot anyways.

only 1% of white boys would even fight. the rest of you would lay down your arms and spread your assholes. yall bitch ass cowards when you aint hiding behind a badge. i know cos every white boy i see doesnt ever dare to look me in the face unless he has a cop with him

So you know because you're lying on the internet?

Psycho rage doesn't win wars. Careful planning and execution of plans to the letter is how you win wars.

Go black to Africa.

why would a woke KANG like yourself be so angry and irrational?

PAY F TO PAY RESPECTS TO R2DINDU WHO GAVE ITS LIFE AFTER DRIVING UP TO THE SUSPECT AND DETONATING THE CLAYMORE THE POLICE STRAPPED TO IT

F

yeah thats why white pussies going extinct now. careful planning and plans fucking lol

Hmm. Black guy using white man's weapons and white man's tactics ambushes white men.

there's nothing heroic about being a nigger.

a coward sniper....

In America blacks are 13% of the population.
If whites decided to not deal with blacks it would end in one night.

>Shows niggers acting like the monkeys they are
Thank you for proving that niggers never evolved

Lmao the nigger population is going down too lol
Our police kill you every day and get away with it LMAO
And you worthless nigger trash kill each other by the thousands
Niggers have never won a war in history they definitely wouldn't win one against the most armed civilian population in the world

Only reason black people/latinos/asians are alive is because white people allow them to be. You know that it's true. If white people wanted, they could kill every single non-white in a few weeks.

everything is heroic about killing white pieces of shit

Nice evidence that your race is a bunch of bullying coward criminals with absolutely no regard for law or civilization.

Also how many shitlings get aborted per year? Oh that's right, way more than any other race.

Well that nigger is dead. You saying um you that nigger now? Head chief nigger in charge? You gonna hike your pants as yah empty yah gat, blat blat chicken fat, well there sint nothin wrong with that. we moving on up

You're obviously upset and Im going to assume its because of slavery and segregation.

Because of this, I'd like to apologize on behalf of all of my countrymen and invite you to become a Trump supporter.

We do not not discriminate based on skin color and you will always be welcome.

You are also free to decline however if you so please.

Nigger's eyeball turned to jelly in the blast

Hey nigger how does it feel to be so inferior that your only notoriety in the course of history is being a race of slaves.

youtu.be/k5ttmFIoREE
We have little girls who are better operators.

lol kys larping faggot

You are so pathetic. I am so glad that flag exists as to make it easier to see which posts to throw in the trash.
>ahaha I'm a fat fuck free kekistan!

This. Nothing heroic about what youre posting OP, just nigs chimping out.

yes?
and?

F

Molon Labe you little bitch.

Did you ever wonder why African nigglets were slaves?

It's because you are incapable of scaling into a large, powerful civilization. You aren't capable of producing an abundance and then trading the rest. You are too dumb, selfish, and don't respect others enough to build a civilization.

If a race war did happen, whites would organize, blacks would scatter. You will lose.

Fuck just get it started already. All your "evidence" has been sneak attacks and shit. What happened back in the 50's? We came into your homes, tied a rope around your ankles pulled you behind the truck. Pro tip, blacks were allowed to own guns back then too.

And saying "yall had to use a robot" is not helping your case either. That means we don't even have to engage you nogs and dirty our clothes. We'll just blow your ass up for fun. So have fun with your bbc, fucking the local fat white coke head while shedding a tear under your egyptian pharaoh poster you stole.

I wish the niggers would. This guy was nothing. I could take out eleven nigs before they even knew where the shots were coming from.

kek the baiting TurkROACH is now a "black nationalist"

Is this all there is to life? Baiting "das evil whyte raycis" on the internet?

I know you are probably the whitest lard ass I have ever feasted my eyes upon and all. I have pitty with you. No love from your parents eh user? Is negative attention is the only thing you now how to get and appreciate?

Who are you kidding? The dindus would all just show up 2-5 hours late and would just get picked off as they rolled in one by one in their baby mom's 01 Cadillac...I once had a black guy shoot at me from about 8 feet away, and he ended up putting a round into the back of another dindu's Ford Explorer parked 10 feet away. He seriously had a gun, a knife, and a steel pipe and still couldn't take on one unarmed native American....fucking pathetic.

I loved how they send the EOD robot full of explosives to kill him. Like not even trying anymore just kill the nigg.

Hope that they pulled at least a knock knock joke.

fuck off nazi larper.

This is our board, not yours stormweenie

you can tell Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of underage faggots when they're actually buying into OP's bait; this is embarrassing

maybe people don't look you in the face because making eye contact with chimps is an aggression display

Of course he didn't respond to that. There is no response to that.

>only 1% of white boys would even fight

That's still fifty times as many able-bodied white men as there are able-bodied blacks.

This is why niggers haven't started the race war - they know they can't win it. Everything niggers do is bluster and bullshit right up until the moment they get curb stomped.

You got it. It's funny how when these optional flags appeared suddenly there was a huge influx of black nationalists and islamic terrorists posters. lmao

People don't make eye contact with niggers because they don't want to get into a fight. Niggers are retarded animals and consider eye contact to be aggression.

Thats because niggers aren't people and don't deserve to be acknowledged. Has nothing to do with fear. Has something to do with not wanting retch looking a baboon faced waste of resources.

>Everyone, watch out....the Egyptian's dickwashers are on the war path again.

maybe tell that to these cops bitch. you aint shit whites going extinct the world over and you think you can threaten black people? fuck yourself

>HURDUR EBIL NAZI LARPER
>HURDUR SARGON IS BASED

back 2 leddit

Gives me such a boner seeing these crackers get rekt.

It's blatant bait and you still bit down

All those cops survived and that dumb nigger died like a monkey, ooking and eeking to his last breath

he literally unloaded his entire gun and didnt hurt anyone. at least post some quality content if you re going to bait people

>
Bring a pistol to a rifle fight, act surprised when you get BTFO'd.
Now tell me Jamal, how many rifles do you have compared to your hi-point collection?

> step 1 shut off internet service in ghettos
> step 2 shut off water in ghettos
> step 3 shut off food supply in ghettos
> step 4 no gibs of any kind
Surrender within hours

This is some quality bait.

Why do nigs always chimp out, OP is a perfect example of how nigs chimp when shit doesn't go there way.

>and you think you can threaten black people?

Nigger we literally owned your retarded asses. We still do. When was the last time a black person owned anything of consequence? You're working at white businesses, earning white money, spending it at other white businesses to buy white food and eat it in a house white people built.

Niggers have literally nothing. You are an inferior slave race that we only keep around because someone has to flip the burgers.

Kek, this entire thread is a bait shop....

It's because they cannot think abstractly and thus cannot plan.

No cotton to pick here darkie....
Why don't you go home and eat some chicken

Nice lace runner on the dresser. Your mother has good taste.

we owned your country for 8 years bitch lol. and we own your women too so BTFO. sit down and shut the fuck up.

white boys are cringy autists that no one likes. thats why yall have to cry on this board like the faggots you are.

That's so fucking nasty.

That was really nice of your parents to paint your room blue, user. kek

Go back to Compton you subhuman jigaboo swamp donkey. You need to be with the rest of the nigger trash when the bomb is dropped. Sage this shit.

I smell a turkroach...

>shows spics killing a spic to bait white people

youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w

If your so good at war how come you're always whining about cops killing black guys?

Blacks are struggling to finish high school and can't even compete in the free market. How do you expect them to understand bullet drop, windage, elevation, etc? (All things you must understand to successfully hit your target)

How are blacks supposed to get their hands on quality weaponry to compete with whites if they cannot even take care of themselves?

I was a firearms instructor in the Navy, blacks were terrible at marksmanship.

Remember, you're talking about a war. Your inner chimp will do nothing for you when shit hits the fan.

Post pics of your guns with a time stamp and let's see what you got, OP. Otherwise, you will not be taken seriously. See you in the field, coward.

Fucking BTFO

>cut someones throat
>for a few hundred dollars

It amazes how little foresight these people have. Does anyone have the news story of a pair of niggers killing a family and child for an Xbox 360?

where is that from?

Thread

OP is the Turkroach larping as a nigger. Let see the time stamp with guns or GTFO, orc.

This is why i hate niggers

he dindu nuffin he a good boi

>and white boys think they would win in an race war against black men lol

The nigger just lost against a robot...

Anyone could go to a protest and kill multiple people you fucking retard.

Weak b8, m8. Underaged and b& LARPing as a nigger.

0/10

SAGE goes in all fields.

Wasn't this at a prison in Brazil? This is the webm that the Turkroach has been using. Larp much?

>lol wrong eat shit

nope. nigga is sitting in death row waiting for the needle homeboy

>we owned your country for 8 years

The only thing Obama did for the black race was make them poorer, fewer in number (via abortions) and turn tens of millions of white people against them. Then we threw his monkey ass out in favor of an actual white man who will continue murdering nigger babies wholesale.

When are you going to realize that you're not welcome here? Not even your "fellow blacks" (Obama was not an african-american. He was half-white and a second-generation Kenyan immigrant. He had zero slave ancestors you dumb fucking ape).

Every day you come to Sup Forums to post anti white bullshit. What's your endgame? Rustle some jimmies? Thinking you're better than anyone on an anonymous message board?

Typical pathetic nigger behavior is what it is and if you look in the mirror tonight, it will hurt, because you'll forever be a subhuman

>you cant even beat a few shitskins
>want race war with even more actual people

Implying police are white

They say war is the province of men, but that shit isn't war, it's crime. Crime is the province of niggers. Get back in your cage.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
THAT PIG GOT BTFO