who cares a bout e-celebs
they are all gay or jewish or both
e-belebs posters must get banned

Savage

SEE EN EN... IZ UH COMPLEET IDIYUT

Shareblue attacking conservative e-celebs like clockwork

>conservatives pushing their gay agenda
remove yourself from the internet

Will Scalise have grounds to sue CNN when he recovers for making fake news that led to his shooting?

KULLA ME SUHPROIZD

MENTALLY VISUALIZE MY SURPRISE

no I just hate youtubers. all of them.
>muh patreon
>muh kickstarter
>muh ad revenue
>be sure to like and subscribe! XD
I hope against hope that youtube goes under

IMAJUN MOI SHAWK

Buy my t-shirt, goy.

3seconds in i closed it why are you posting this

can we please stop linking this insane attention whore

I expected him to shoot up a place months ago

stop giving him attention, for the lulz

Is he even in the US? Why does he care? Mind your own business Brit.

You should have watched more. It's pretty good.

MAYNE NOT ZEE MEATIER

its hard to bring myself to watch some goy speaking like that and un-ironicaly saying butthurt typing it is barely acceptable

I also miss the glory days of getting all of our information from a handful of outlets.

EMAJHUN

aww a democuck in disguise

In one hand PJW is getting more cringy by the day but in the other hand his content gets more and more quality. Over all I would say he's doing great

It is important we document all the transgressions of the press. CNN is just one offender of many. In 6 months do not forget the false Russia collusion narrative they have been spouting for the past 9. By then they will have moved on to some other B.S.

Too bad Watson is associated by Alex Jones, who compromised himself with the Sandy Hook denial dross. It gives the left room to discredit anything he says.

dude this cringetard dropped trump because he ticked syria on the fingers

>starts crying at the first sign of something not going his way

what a little cunt

kys

There are other places to get your information besides cliche talking-head youtube videos, usually full of opinions rather than facts. I really hope those aren't your sole sources of information.

>unironic meteor posting

go back to T_D fucking faggot

Say what you will about PJW, this is an excellent supercut of all the reasons CNN needs to go.

This has gone on long enough. Something needs to go. Whether it's Van Jones, Brian Selter, or the CNN itself. It's tIme to finally take a scalp in this war on the MSM.

E;R is the only one that's actually good and not like them.

STREAM

I dislike cnn just like everybody here but c'mon this is laughable

ALLER AKBAR

>that cheeky cutoff at the end

top stuff m8.

Sup Forums forgets that the redpill must be gradual. You can't go full holohoax right off the bat. Sup Forums calls him "controlled opposition" but he simply is the "socially acceptable right-wing", he has no other choice.
Plus the comments may sometimes drop bigger redpills for the casuals. You may think it's nothing but I was a kid browsing YouTube on it's early days (2006-2007) when I read a comment
>anti-racism is a code word for anti-white
and it stuck with me for the rest of my life. A simple YouTube comment set up the path to the redpill.
He's great at exposing liberal hypocrisy and MSM propaganda which are babby's first redpill

Haha. Not a huge fan but one of his better vids. Covered a lot of CNN shit I forgot about.

good video

we need PJW to break this shit down for normies and soccer moms

You can think of Peanut Butter Watson what you want, but the CNN video is on point

MEDIER