Can someone explain to me where the "white people don't season their food" meme came from...

Can someone explain to me where the "white people don't season their food" meme came from? I remember seeing it crop up a few Thanksgivings ago and usually these racist negro memes at least make sense to me but this one took me off guard completely.

Is it because white people are white and white is a plain color? Or because of mayonnaise or something? I actually can't figure this out, it's just blatantly false but people keep repeating it, every meal-holiday I've had with my extremely white family included a massive amount of spiced food of all kinds. Is it just because black people are horrible at cooking and think you need to dump half a bottle of Mrs. Dash on a piece of meat to make it taste good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's all they have.

White people killed millions upon millions of people just to add a bit of spice to their food.

fpbp

Racists BTFO

Just let nigs think that we don't use spices or can't handle spicy food. They can have this one.

Now excuse me while I make some curry.

You ever had a nigger cook your food in a decent restaurant?

Simple deflection. It's the same reason they pretend white people are known for gun violence.

>Ready for the oven
That's how real people eat. Add sauce later.

some black twitter thing that started a few years ago at least unless this pre dates it but the earliest i saw was 2011-12 or so some popular white girl posted some thanks giving dinner that looked plain as fuck and exploded from there. ill see if i still have the caps in the bix nood twitter folder but yeah just a super popular nigger meme. i could be wrong if it pre dates this but thats my genral understanding.

protip just hit back with a list of white people with michelin stars or san pelligrino top 50 and rip on blacks saying there was only 1 michelin starred nigger or larp as a mexican and say mexi food is better.
another good one is telling them that creole and cajun cuisine is just appropriated french food and say fufu and eithopian food is they only thing they invented

No, because I'm not British

It's making fun of middle class white American soccer moms who eat kale

What the fuck is Black people food anyway ?
Monkeys, bugs, cannibalism and mud cookies ?

Eh? Chicken is fine with just lots of salt on the skin and maybe some peper of some sorts. Why would you season the shit out of chicken? The skin is delicious on its own.

All of the food black people eat at thanksgiving (a white holiday) was invented by white people anyway. Who are these niggers trying to fool?

another example of divide and conquer

>Use good ingredients, lightly spice to enhance
>vs
>Use shit ingredients, bury it in chili powder to cover up the fact that you are eating a turd

>Can someone explain to me where the "white people don't season their food" meme came from?

a dumb lighthearted joke that got big because no one is able to take a joke anymore without it turning into a fucking crusade

It's like they never learned what the spice trade was, whites conquered the fucking world to season their food ffs.

My point was neither have I because they cant cook. Christ look at cooking shows look at Ramsey's kitchen nightmares its always white people cooking.

both look like shit
also american noggers must have forgoten that italian, spanish and french cuisine is white?

Just typical forced-meme nigger bullshit. I remember them complaining about how white people smother everything in seasoning and condiments just a few years ago.

Stupid niggers in Africa eat mud, dirt and shit.

White people literally invented seasoning. Niggers probably didn't even cook their food before we showed them how.

How do we solve the white boi problem, Sup Forums?

>Literally all world class cuisine made by white countries
>white people can't cook

Colonel Sanders is even white, what are these niggers thinking

Because whites know how to cook properly and don't need to totally cover the taste of their food with salt.

>tfw white and always eat the most delicious Thanksgiving and Christmas day feasts
>tfw not black and can afford a nice meal with the family
>tfw blacks have to lie about our food in order to feel superior

Where did this white people don't season their food meme come from?

>Can someone explain to me where the "white people don't season their food" meme came from?

USA where everyone is a fucking retard

>thinking white people eat off disposable plates while bragging about eating off of a disposable plate

>Black thanksgiving
>Not on a prison tray

Fake news.

afro american food is disgusting

>Why would you season the shit out of chicken?
Because there's like 10,000 different flavors chicken can come in, depending on how you season it. It's probably my favorite thing to cook with for that reason, there's not much you can fuck up when cooking it and it'll almost always taste at least okay.

It's a stupid fucking stereotype that's shit back and forth between morons.

Everyone's a fucking critic!

*slow clap*
Well said. Dindus will never learn.

This.

And black people have a propensity for major heart disease later in life for all they soul cookin' high fat "flavortown" food.

My gf is zambian and they make way nicer food than my senpai, senpai

But i season my food very well Hans.

It cycles around a lot in the south, but to be honest, if I walk into a "home cooking" restaurant and see black people are running it, I leave. In black southern cooking, they use two spices - salt, and sugar. LOTS. So be prepared for fried chicken so salty you can't eat it, cornbread that tastes like cake, and turnip greens with half a cup of sugar dumped into them.

Did they even manage to domestic a chicken in africa?

i will as soon as you can explain where the muslims fuck goats meme came from

this

>white people can't cook

lmao it's only americunts who eat shit

the nigger internet

It's like children talking about thunder to each other and deciding that it's elephants dancing

I dunno. White people literally discovered new lands on trips just to find new spices and different foods.

Niggers like to drown their food in MSG and Trans Fats (it's why most niggers are hamplanets). They think anyone who gives 1/2 of a shit about health so they forego a little bit of flavor so their BP isn't 190/140 'eat bland food'.

African food is usually good, but we are talking about blacks from america

Rare?
Thanks for the wisdom Christmas tree

no because you can't tame zebras

What is French Cuisine?
What is Italian Cuisine?
Its like these people dont know these two are white things and considered to be a superior to nigger cooking

White people conquered the wold in order to better season our food.

No I get it. I'm white and my parents will literally just bake a chicken breast totally plain and have it with plain unseasoned boiled potatoes.

It's true though. white people food is bland garbage

Exactly. Brits invaded whole countries to get control of the spice trade

Plebs, Real whites use fine china not niggerplates

They literally do

Menthols were advertised to blacks because it was lower quality tobacco masked by artifical means.

Not a fair comparison desu, american culture is garbage overall,including their food

Meanwhile at KFC niggers are lined up for Colonel sanders seasoning.

Themselves. Niggers spend most their time lying to themselves and other niggers.

Your parents are true uneducated Americans

they dont though

From muslims fucking goats, user.

both look disgusting

That's typical Yankee shit. Are they Germanic?

Both looks like shit

this is some mental illness shit here

>i hate white bois even though i fuck them
>lol their sex is so bad even though i fuck them
>muh casual hookup problems yaknowwhat i mean girls
>hey chad stop moving so i can take some pictures for social media about how much i hate white guys

with what do niggers season their dirt cookies?

Pretty much this. They flail around for some reason to feel superior to whitey, and the best they can come up with is "w-w-whitey don't season dat chikkin! L-lmao...".

They know deep down that they are utterly worthless and have never created anything of value to anyone, besides possibly the weed they grow in their community garden plot that they think nobody notices amongst the tomatoes.

>Inb4 night vision gif

... and only one kind of nigger

I thought about it and the meme typically portrays 'white food' as low income, like out of the box macaroni for holidays and things like that
Then I got kind of sad because a whole contingent of people have no frame of reference for 'white people food' other than poverty line families
but then again they are spending their time shitposting on twitter so fuck 'em

A school lunch and a regular thanks giving meal. Okay?

Considering all the heart disease, high blood pressure and other metabolic diseases, maybe niggers are over seasoning their food?

/pol used to be about politics, now it's memes, racism and durr are Slavs white???

I read menthol cigarettes lower your spermicides count some maybe a better idea than first glance

It's a silly harmless meme that shouldn't trigger anyone. White people stereotypically don't like spicy foods, not everything is white genocide. Get over yourselves.

>Nigger cooking:
>Go to KFC
>Buy bucket of chicken
>Go home
>Cover that shit in hotsauce
>WE WUZ CHEFS N SHYT

because niggers, and i emphasize american negros, not Caribbean varietals that can cook, think that unless you dump a pound of store bought seasoning onto/into whatever your cooking, it's not seasoned. They don't have the capacity to understand aromatics, basting, etc.

from video of them doing just that...here's one: youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs

a quick google search is all it takes to figure that one out

>white people food
Makes about as much sense as a statement as saying brown people food.

Been using pic related in my food for a while now.

That feel when it burns while you sweat is amazing

I've seen it 10+ times on instagram on various different accounts. I should start saving all the racist nigger shit that instagram keeps trying to make me follow, it'd be prime Sup Forums rage material.

Somewhere along the line mods gave up trying to be strict and now just practice lazy triage, pruning a thread if they see it but otherwise powerless against the tide.

Niggers can't taste subtle flavors anyway.

MSG's fine it is just the taste enhancer from seaweed. Trans-fats are another story though

It's simple: black people are very, very racist, and also very, very childish. Which means they need childish insults to bring down their opponents, because having an actual argument is too difficult for them.

But since white people don't really have flaws to make fun of, they're forced to make shit up. Otherwise they'd have to mock us for our superiority in everything (except crime rates).

My fiance always calls me out if I over season something she says 'You cooked this like a nigger' and her entire family says the same if you over season. So I guess the issue is nogs don't know how to properly season their food.

My wall of herbs and spices begs to disagree. Never understood this meme.

>hot sauce = spice

fkn waipepo i swear

Thx for the wisdom Santa Claus

Honestly I think we're mostly Irish but they're also 60 and 70 and quite old fashioned. But not any sort of cultural fashion.

Dear nigger Jews. (((We enslaved))) the world just for spices and shit like tht right? So how we go from French cuisine, Spanish, Italian, Greek, German, Swiss, etc. and we don't have good food or season food because hicks and mellenials don't know how to cook just goes to show how fucking retarded these niggerfied people of the world are

No it isn't. Not even two years ago they were making jokes about how white people "can't appreciate natural foods" and have to smother everything with spices and seasonings.

Even if it was true, that's a pretty big 180.

>boiled cabbage
>boiled potatoes
>lamb with pepper and salt
>steamed broccoli
>boiled egg

You cumskins eat this every. Single. Day.

> White people stereotypically don't like spicy foods
But that's wrong and all we eat here is potatoes and meat+greens like that pic . Unseasoned food is disgusting
Potatoes+veggies+meat = Healthy as fuck. Covering it all in greasy hot sauce is not and ruins every dish

>Is it just because black people are horrible at cooking and think you need to dump half a bottle of Mrs. Dash on a piece of meat to make it taste good?
This is exactly why. I guarantee Ms. Dash is the "family's secret spice blend from when we wuz working on the plantation" in 99.95% of nog homes.

>White people stereotypically don't like spicy foods,
Have you any idea how popular Indian food is in the UK ? 'white people' go crazy for hot & spicy food, the hotter the better in fact, so the stereotype is garbage because it has no basis in truth.