Daily reminder "soul food" is fuckin disgusting no matter how much you dress it up; it's mostly made up of the...

Daily reminder "soul food" is fuckin disgusting no matter how much you dress it up; it's mostly made up of the undesirable, greasiest parts of animals and bitter plants with an added fuckton of salt, pepper and hot sauce. Garbage-tier, nigger food.

who gives a shit? make me a hotdog of pig anuses and childrens' foreskins and if it's good, imma eat that fucking bitch

>garbage tier, nigger food
correct sir.

I wish I was such a loser that I found solace in talking about black people food to complete strangers too

Fried chicken and cornbread is awesome

>being so butthurt about "whites eat bland food" meme that you start your own thread about it
I guess we know what you guys are insecure about, aside from small penises and white women preferring non-white men that is

At least he's not a nigger :^)

Might as well be, given the vested interest in discussing black culture to strangers

Damn that fried chicken looks good. Honestly if a chubby girl brought me fried chicken every time she came over to fuck, I'd have no problems with fucking her on the regular.

You are not being honest if you say you don't like fried chicken. Also you come off as very insecure in this post my dude

so basically proteins and fibers.

you keep stuffing on carbs fattie, enjoy your heart attack at 40 years old

The origins of soul food are literally the scraps that niggers were given when they were slaves. Quality is not to be expected.

>Small penis
>Race traitorous women
That's rich coming from an Asian.

Of course a nigger would aspire to be a looser. Kill yourself nigger faggot.

Yeah I don't get down on pigs feet and oxtails and shit like that. But BBQ ribs are good af bitch don't even pretend their not. Fried chicken can be good af too if you're getting it from the right places. My point is, soul food isn't just the throw away pieces of meat. But I agree that the garbage parts aspect of soul food is 100% nigger tier.

You know how I can tell you didn't finish middle school?

Reminder that OP is fully capable of not sucking dicks he just chooses not to

>it's mostly made up of the undesirable, greasiest parts of animals and bitter plants with an added fuckton of salt, pepper and hot sauce
Sounds fucking excellent desu

Because i misspelled loser?

White people eat crap food. I know because Argentina has one of the blandest cuisines in the world. Only northern Argentina has some decent food, and coincidentally it's the part inhabited by brown people

>getting it from the right places
>american cuisine
Do you kike enablers ever cook anything at home?

do people eat this every day? it looks like the sort of food i might eat once a month, once a fortnight at the most. utter slop, but sometimes it's nice to eat some greasy shit.

Cunt fried chicken is the shit

Most Americans probably only have a microwave in their kitchen

They do, that's why big black mommas are so thick

fucking disgusting tbph. I bet their homes stink like the back of a KFC.
i made proper fried chicken at home just once, and the grease smell didn't go away for at least a day.

Fried Chicken is a Scottish invention.

And southerners eat soul food as well.

The fuck you so insecure about, my dude? It's fucking food, loser.

I always hated when Guy Fieri visited the nigger restaurants and he had to pretend to enjoy collared greens or whatever it is, even though you could tell he didn't like niggers.

Mac and cheese is fucking great tho.

user from GA here. Just ate my lunch of fried chicken, steamed broccoli, and mac and cheese with sweet iced tea. Soul food done right is excellent if you stick to the basics. I don't eat chitterlings, fried okra, donkey teeth, etc.

What is "soul food"?

I hope it's not fried chicken, that shit is disgusting.
Very few things are acceptable to be fried, mostly small fish and stuff like the meat from mussels, calamari, crayfish etc

It's just hipsters making crap up to act like special snowflakes, as always, part of the cult of the self nowadays universally prevalent. They'll call unedible shit haute cuisine and act like a snob while surpressing their gag reflex like a champ, as they are well trained in this.

>mfw i live my life as a mgtow Nazi but find myself stopping by the Dominican restaurant twice a month for oxtail w red beans and rice, sautéed cabbage, grilled apple slices. Niggers are great cooks.

Pic related

be sure to try the bushmeat

>Hans doesn't know the luxury and joy of shopping Publix

Niggers can't BBQ

I don't know what half of that stuff is but I'd eat it

Maybe they can, maybe they can't. I wouldn't know. Never ate at a nigger restaurant.

But I've eaten delicious BBQ many a time young lad.

Fried catfish with greens, black eyed peas and cornbread is really good

>Do you kike enablers ever cook anything at home?
Yes, meth.

Get back to your 3rd world home.

BBQ is king but nigger BBQ is fucking terrible. Snoops Uncle keeps trying to run a failing restaurant and blames racism. The food is actually awful. That nigger can't even make Mac n cheese

imagine how much butter is in that shit. no wonder they drop dead at 40

Im some the south, this is a plate of southern food. Collards, corn, beans, and mac n cheese is often served with any meet entree.

>Niggers steal southern style food
>an angry autist on Sup Forums shit talks it just because he associates is with niggers

>soul food
No such thing, just over flavored random food combinations

Dad had a resteraunt with a fryer in it for like 20 years. That dude still smells like fryer grease and he closed it like 10 years ago.