Paris Residents Unable to Sleep Through ‘Intense’ Overnight Mosque Loudspeaker Sessions

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/28/paris-sleep-mosque-loudspeaker-sessions/
archive.is/dk48M

>The loudspeakers of a Mée-sur-Seine mosque blasting out prayers and songs in the early hours of the morning through Ramadan caused chaos with the sleep patterns of Parisians living in the French capital’s south-eastern suburb, locals have said

>As well as operating year-round on Friday afternoons, the loudspeakers were in action from 11.30 pm each night until past 1 am during the Islamic holy month so as to allow Muslims praying on the streets outside, due to lack of space in the mosque, to hear.

>“The loudspeaker is so intense,” a resident told Le Parisien. “We hear prayers, songs and readings delivered in a fashion that is completely disrespectful of people who follow other religions, and atheists.

>“Some nights it is impossible to get more than four hours sleep because even after the prayers end, the faithful then engage in discussions which can last for another two hours.”

>The French newspaper reports that frustrated locals said neither Mée-sur-Seine’s mayor, Franck Vernin, nor the police responded to their complaints.

>UMM boss Mourad Salah said the mosque “tried to solve the problem by reducing the sound”, but explained the noise pollution will continue to be an issue until Muslims in the district have a sufficiently large place of worship.

Why doesn't Sup Forums appreciate all this cultural enrichment and diversity? It's just progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=56649
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-14/merkel-coalition-seeks-to-punish-social-networks-for-hate-speech
gatestoneinstitute.org/9771/germany-censorship-propaganda
reuters.com/article/us-eu-hatespeech-socialmedia-idUSKBN18J25C
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.122/sweden-passes-law-to-criminalize-any-criticism-of-immigration.html#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_si=549dce1f4f07bed1&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=1
youtube.com/watch?v=NEBdEOBHaq4
youtube.com/watch?v=navb1_JadL0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr4nL8iA4tc
youtube.com/watch?v=H1HoC1d4crA
youtube.com/watch?v=pzfYPBf0Ozg
youtube.com/watch?v=5jiDSgIWb2A
youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If people were so bothered by it, they would do something about it, like destroying the speakers, burning down the mosquee, running over sandniggers with a car, etc.
But the francuck is a weak individual, he'll bitch and moan, but still let anyone trample on him without ever attempting to fight back.

Why don't they just use FM radio?
Or a smartphone app?

>this

This is not Paris though. This is a poor suburb around Paris.

Reported for hate speech and encouraging others for hate crimes.

Fuck French cucks! They allowed and even asked for this. Le pen could have prevented this. Paris is gone.

The GPA, the Greater Paris Area in American parlance.

when will europa rise?i'm fucking tired of this shit.

French are just a bunch of bigots. Get ear plugs ffs. Diversity is our strength!

As-Salaam-Alaikum :^)

Once they start rounding up jews

kek,then i will just kill myself.
hystory tought me to never touch jews or they will curse you and your bloodline forever.

I remember years ago when identitarians where driving in streets playing mudslime call to prayer in their cars speakers, in order to redpill the population.

Now this is happening in real.

This is actually a good idea... Just use FM radio and let listeners tune in on their own.

I mean, if you don't genocide all the subhumans, which is the beat option.

One of your mayors got fined 1800 Euros just for pointing out that 91% Muslim in France classrooms are representative of a problem.

informationliberation.com/?id=56649

Just like most EU states, you live in a police state where so much as criticizing Muslims can get you in jail, let alone destroy property or burning down Mosques, and then the media will only use those events to brainwash the population to be scared of "evil French racists" and be sympathetic to the "poor Muslim refugees".

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-14/merkel-coalition-seeks-to-punish-social-networks-for-hate-speech
>Merkel Coalition Seeks to Punish Social Media for Hate Speech

gatestoneinstitute.org/9771/germany-censorship-propaganda
>A married couple, Peter and Melanie M., were prosecuted and convicted in July 2016 of creating a Facebook group that criticized the government's migration policy. Also, in July 2016, 60 people suspected of writing "hate speech" online had their homes raided by German police.

reuters.com/article/us-eu-hatespeech-socialmedia-idUSKBN18J25C
>EU states approve plans to make social media firms tackle "hate speech"

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.122/sweden-passes-law-to-criminalize-any-criticism-of-immigration.html#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_si=549dce1f4f07bed1&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=1
>Sweden passes law to criminalize any criticism of immigration

Meanwhile Muslims are free to go around and do whatever they want.

Why am I even responding? You're probably not even French. Of course French people should do something about it, but the real problem is Muslims, mass migration, the EU, and the French government. French people can barely even bare arms.

Mudslime infiltrator detected

>Muslims hang around and talk for hours after prayer
Because they are all on WELFARE. No jobs, no nothing but free time.

All western nations must ABOLISH WELFARE.

Reported to who?

Yeah but that doesn't make sense. Paris is not like london. It's not a huge city with huge suburbs or w/e.
It's actually really little. And you won't see this kind of behaviour in Paris itself.
And as a parisian you never ever go on those area. You have no reason to.

Once again. This isn't Paris but a far flung 'suburb' of Paris.
And the word suburb is a misnomer here since those towns are completely independent from the city of Paris.
It's like using Nycity to talk about some town in upstate New York.

They want it to be loud to scare infidels and force people to adapt Islam.
Never allow muslim communities to form a ghetto and establish mosques.

Alternatively they could just stop shitting up Europe and go live in one of the 50+ islamic nations, where they will find plenty of mosques to accommodate their needs.

You know what to do france, make a fucking example.

It's a hate crime to invade a nation and force the people to tolerate your shit subhuman culture.

Let's face it: from an international point of view, this is Paris. It's just that France has that absurdity of having 36,000 cities.

>It's not Paris, just some little suburb
It's your fucking country you limp dick cock nosed cheese fucker, not some sandnigger hellpit in Derkaderkastan, and you're losing it to some hair trigger goat rapist in a bed gown.

Realistically if we started rounding up Muslims and killing them, the (((international community )) )would have us invaded by a collation of the willing and turn our county into rubble.

That's why you kill the people bringing the muslims in.

It's a shame but nonetheless those are not 'Paris residents'

QUINTESSENTIALLY FRENCH
youtube.com/watch?v=NEBdEOBHaq4
youtube.com/watch?v=navb1_JadL0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr4nL8iA4tc

This. (((americans))) and anglos would be the first to backstab us.

FSB.

don't use the state as a vehicle
look at isis, individuals can do quite some damage
heck, with enough stuff #notallwhites can be a thing

Or you know, deport the cunts

GERMANY

Y E S
E Y E
S E Y

Realistically, you wouldn't go about it this way. You'd isolate them and take care of them one group at a time. You'd deport a few 1000s every day without ever saying it's about race or religion, just crime and whatnot.

Let's not get demoralized, I'm sure the spaniards that kicked the moors out faced a way bigger challenge than we do today.

What I find funny is the French may never surrender again. Because their population is quickly becoming 100% suicide bomber

These muslim pieces of shit think theyre in the fucking desert.

MURDER THEM ALL

Good.

What the fuck is that all about there is really some massive prayer going on in paris ?

yeah and then get in jail for protection your values and the values of your country bullshit

they asked for this.

S to spit on frances corpse

How did things get this bad without Canadians realizing Europe was no longer all white? I'm pretty honest about this. I didn't know europe was taking any immigrants until the migrant crisis and brevik

spoken like a true cuck

I thought Italy wasn't putting up with this? What happened to them being openly racist and not letting Muslims get away with this stuff?

When do you guys think the civil wars are going to happen?

Because they did everything they could to hide it. Recording ethnic and religious information is illegal since 1978. Nobody can really tell you how many nogs and arabs there are because nobody counts them, but shit like this is a reminder there are too many.
youtube.com/watch?v=H1HoC1d4crA

A) murder the jews and politicians in charge

B) worst case scenario your country is turned into rubble as you fight back rather than as you cowar

You fool!

The fake flags were started as a means to prevent hate speech reporting in Europe! Sup Forums literally cannot handle all the EU requests for IPs.

If you start now you will still have a chance but they are attempting to literally bring half the middle east into Europe

It's already happening, it's just a covert one. Nogs and arabs don't want to be open about it because they'd get BTFO and what they're doing is already working. It doesn't mean it won't get more violent when white are a minority withing 10-20 years.

>UMM boss Mourad Salah said the mosque “tried to solve the problem by reducing the sound”, but explained the noise pollution will continue to be an issue until Muslims in the district have a sufficiently large place of worship.
>until Muslims in the district have a sufficiently large place of worship.
Nobody commenting on the Muslim demanding a larger mosque?

This is exactly why loudspeakers are forbidden for mosques in Germany.

Feelsgoodman!

French people, no balls but White flags an masse

They deserve this

Even if you cucked out and built them one, they'd still protest as a show of force. This is a civil war waiting to happen.

>mfw father invited me on family trip to Paris
Probs wont join them. Berlin, Paris and London are the last places on this planet I ever want to visit again.

>“We hear prayers, songs and readings delivered in a fashion that is completely disrespectful of people who follow other religions, and atheists
>and atheists

hahahaha, but this part and parcel of living in a multi culti tolerant society.

I'm past the deportation memes.
It is time to unironically kill them all.

Implying you fare any better, we're just a few years ahead of you and your PM is working overtime on catching up

wtf i love turks now

fpbp

The weak will inherit nothing. The future belongs to the strong.

Not really its noise pollution. Doesnt france have noise laws like all normal nations do at dusk?

>WE'LL KEEP UP THE NOISE POLLUTION UNTIL OUR DEMANDS ARE MET.
>Lefties: Seems reasonable.

DELETE!

Fuck them, they voted to have this, so they should not complain

Huh. You know it actually feels good to have something nice to say about Germany once in a while.

If it does it likely has a clause that lets Muslims do whatever they want. French laws read a lot like the German laws.
>Clause x:Do this and face jail.
>When referring to clause x this does not include Muslims, Jews, Catholics or any oppressed minorities.

>Just like most EU states, you live in a police state where so much as criticizing Muslims can get you in jail

Wow you guys are seriously all losers. Even the Canadian posting this has to accept his tranny faggot child or they will take him away.

I don't know what you all can do at this point. Really makes me sad. You need a 1st and 2nd Amendment similar to ours...inviolable.

They live in areas you'd never visit tbqh, you'd have no reason to go there unless you want to see commie blocks filled with shitskins.

Paris is still crap though
youtube.com/watch?v=pzfYPBf0Ozg

Yep. You'll explain that to this "diversity" wawing your faggot flag.

>kikefart
>reliable source
pick one

Cops probably don't dare going there, they gave up on policing those shitholes ages ago, they're barely containing them

Greatest timeline.

röck and röll, baby!

Reborded to de cyber bolice :DDDD

>be french
>get invaded
>"just don't go there and I will be fine"
>get invaded

Things are surely looking up for you guys...

I personally love loud, obnoxious, bullying, in your face, liberals. Their actions are turning so many moderates and moderate-liberals away from them. So many family and friends are slowing becoming more conservative as they get fed up with these antics.

>breitbart
>no french sources

Fake news

Is that shit seriously allowed in France?

That annoying loudspeaker shit that even got on my tits when I was in North Africa.

Could you be more cucked...

>Jihadi soundwave attacks permeate the night in France
>This is fine
No shit...I have a hard time believing current year is actually real, in so many ways.

>Implying the French are allowed to criticize their Muslim overlords any longer

Yeah that makes sense. Some native french are stuck in these no go zones.

I dunno, in the Western Civilization it is usually encouraged to not go full nigger and burn motor vehicles when some party annoys you.

They linked the original, French, story you fucking mong.

>hair trigger goat rapist
holy kek

City retards are the ones that keep voting for immigration. I hope the muslims respond by installing bigger speakers.

Fuck them.

>t. Jew/Muslim LARPing as a "fascist" while subtly shilling for Islamization under the guise of "Darwinism"
>meawhile he probably doesn't have to balls to do any of what he's advocating which would just lend him in prison

>You need a 1st and 2nd Amendment similar to ours...inviolable.

You're next burger. Already less than 65% white, and even your precious amendments won't last for long with all these people coming in who don't care about it. You're already starting to hear that "hate speech =/= free speech" and "we don't have to be tolerant of intolerance" stuff all over the place in the US. Just one generation, and there will be serious discussions about the need for the first amendment and second amendment.

Just look at all the censorship that's already happening in your media and on college campuses.

And guess where our governments want us all living in 30 years? Super metros. Cities breed a liberal mentality think Hillary clinton winning the election everytime.

Apparently Muslims aren't the only ones. I was trying to catch some sleep in Sri Lanka once and all of a sudden there was this endless loudspeaker screeching and chanting at fucking like 4 in the the morning from across the hillside
>WHAT THE FUCK

Only time I've ever viscerally hated Buddhists.

why is trudeau always acting like he's at a fucking frat party

France wanted this, fuck them. I'm sad that so many good men in ww2 had to die for france what a piece of trash country.

bigot
youtube.com/watch?v=5jiDSgIWb2A

If i had to guess he sold his soul to appease degenerates. He lives in a real life femon, every mannerism about seems fake. I bet his sub conscious is screaming at him to be a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk

Europe has become our little "Islamic multicultural test" and its fucking awesome. Watching them suffer at the fate of their own indecision and stagnancy has been nothing but a mixture of humor and joy the whole ride through. Please don't let it stop.

>French people can barely even bare arms

So short-sleeved shirts are banned?

>paris

Can a german go to jail simply for selecting the "Nazi" flag while posting on Sup Forums?

How about viewing a post made by another user who chose said flag?

Look at that big bright beautiful smile.
That man is happy, Sup Forums be damned!