!!! THE MADMAN !!!

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

>> I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

Pic related

I FUCKING LOVE YOU DONALD J TRUMP!!!!

GRAB THAT BITCH BY HER PUSSYYYY!!!!

Why the fuck can't he be professional?

Go back to t_d faggot, no one cares that your "LE BASED GOD EMPEROR" insulted someone over Twitter again.

This is some professional grade tweeting.

>I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

I'm not a faggot endorsing pandering and speaking a certain way but this kind of shit is a first coming from a US president thats for sure

Why the fuck would we want him to be?

Eh, it's not like past presidents having said shit before. This is just a new venue and a breath of fresh air in an age of hardcore mind control.

Shut the fuck up shill

Kys

Deal with it shariablue. 8 years of winning, get used to it!

Not him, but blame Soros. If you don't want your supporters to be accused of being shills, don't literally pay people to spread your message.

inb4 Russians do it too I swear! The proof is coming!

That is his personal twitter. He's not speaking as the president.

I am seeing more and more evidence of shilling being a thing, but what about on Sup Forums? How could there possibly be shilling on Sup Forums?

I would really be moved by some kind of evidence or even a tweet from some organizer.

my perspective: i see opinions on Sup Forums canging. hell you can have a thread on Sup Forums that's anti-trump

I fucking love this gif.

MSNBC is Faker than CNN..

Trump FO-ever!!!!!

What do you think makes Sup Forums shillproof?

>talk smack about him on TV for 2 years
>Trump has a bit of bantz about her on Twitter
REEEEEEEEEEE IMPEACH

The problem is t_d fags calling everyone a shill. There were shills on during the election, and it was fun mocking them. But people on Sup Forums are legitimately pissed over things that have happened in the Trump admin. They were clearly going to get rid of Bannon, and only pulled back over backlash and Breitbart shitting on them all day everyday. You could argue that it's mainly Trump's advisers and people he put in charge making mistakes, but that's the problem, all the people he put in charge are doing things flat out opposite of what he claims to believe.

As Ann Coulter recently pointed out, he has a liberlar-democrat (what he's registered as) from Goldman Sachs who spent his career scamming people and outsourcing jobs, working on revitalizing the economy in his admin. He tried to get a crowd to cheer for the Jewman Sachs guy and no one did. Hannity actually edited out Coulter's response to this from his show. You can hear her talk about it on youtube, Joy Kauffman's show, 6/26 I think.

Bottom line is, the magic of Trump is disappearing fast and, though he has done a lot of good stuff, and it is certainly better than other presidents, he's not draining the swamp. Instead, he keeps making excuses for the swamp. The correct response to the new healthcare bill being shit would be to demand Nigger Ryan resign, not go "eh, maybe it'll get through, maybe it won't. That's just something I promised on the campaign".

People loved Trump because he always fought. If the healthcare bill couldn't be passed, but Trump was shitting all over the republicans, called them fags on twitter and started his own party, people would still have that extreme devotion to him. The problem is Trump has stopped fighting. Every once in a while we get a little throw back to true Trump, which I think is Bannon pushing him back in the right direction.

Don't tell me that such a vicious attack against media is not an impeachable offense and he will get away with it again.
Do you know who else attacked media like that? Hitler. If Republicans in Senate won't support Democratic initiative to impeach Trump then they are Nazis.

I know this is a troll post, but it really made me think.