Do we owe Native Americans reparations Sup Forums?

Do we owe Native Americans reparations Sup Forums?

No.

Winnipeg Fag Reporting

Even if you do, don't give them shit it will not help them

What for?

It's called welfare; they're on it.

Yeah, genocide.

No. My family comes from immigrants and they had nothing to do with the founding of america

We poisoned these noble savages with our fire water. They were KINGS before we showed up.

The natives should've never surrendered their weapons, and trust the government. Our founding fathers realized this when they penned the second amendment.

Yes. Every red man is owed a string of glass beads and a bottle of the cheapest liquor available.

pretty sure their concern was the colonists being disarmed by the red-coats and likely beat/robbed/murdered

I don't owe them shit, I dindu nuffin.

You do, not me though.

They got conquered. Why should they get any special treatment? Thousands of tribes got conquered all over the world, but only a few are crying about it. They were scalping eachother long before the white man ever showed up. Maybe they should beg the redskin next door for reparations for some random ass tribal conflict 500 years before the Iberians showed up.

Do we owe anything to our amigos to the south we stole land from?

>You will never be a southern Native American before whites.
>You will never spend your days hunting and fucking
>You will never roam the lands with your tribe and and smoke the peace pipe
>Instead you must live in the distopian hellscape that is life in 2017

Reparations for what? Massacring settlers?

There are stories of Vikings and their interaction with these fur clad peoples.

Basically, Indians have not evolved an odium since Scandinavians interacted with them 1000 years ago, meaning their continued existence is fucking meaningless.

They are owed nothing.

no. they shouldnt even have reservations. they are a conquered people and should assimilate or leave.

Reserve indians > City indians

Why should you pay for a crime you didn't commit? There is no 300 year old cowboy walking around boasting of how many injuns he killed. There is no 300 year old native american strutting through washington with a cloak of scalps harvest from german sailors. The very idea of reparations is patently ludicrous.

How about trying to improve the nation as a whole rather than targeting one demographic? Anyway they deserve some degree of reparations for current treatment (in a case-by-case basis, not to their entire.... race), not for the sins of our fathers

We invented Listerine, didnt we?

I think the rich owes me reparations.

I wanna colonize that injun.
>captcha: macaroni warrior

Fuck off back to Twitter.

No, we took America fair and square

FPBP

No, but if it ever comes to it; moreso than any niggers.

Why is that injun culturally appropriating our white man's clothes? I'm offended

no serves them right for being an inferior race and not being able to defend themselves from colonialists
also they should pay us reparations since we have to live with their fucking mestizo ugly as fuck nigger race

if any one you have actually ever been to an indian reservation, you'll see the most abject poverty you've never experienced in your life.

niggers crying on the internet for free air jordans is trivial compared to the state these people live in

They do get reparations with extra gibs but it is just spent on liquor and drugs.

Don't they already get stuff? Could have sworn tribes get money every month or so.

They were a nomadic tribal peoples at constant war with one another and who had no concept of land ownership which is why they sold lands for beads and guns to kill each other off more efficiently. They were and still are subhumans.

Not sure what it is with them and liquor. My great grandpa used to get stay drunk from morning to night and he wasn't even poor.

fuck injuns one got my best friend's mom addicted to heroin

No, they don't. They lost the competition for land, and the current Canada Day protests are treasonous.

no you owe them the exact same freedoms AND RESPONSIBILITIES as all citizens of the United States, give them the opportunity to create their own prosperity and if they fail they have only themselves to blame

if canadian whites were smart we'd be banding with them and lifting them up because thatnks to trudope we'll be going the way of the abo

So much disgusting anti-Native American racism in this thread. It's 2017 baka

Pic related it's what you white bois all look like xD

They're the only minority I wouldn't deport, given the choice. But I think it's really up to them to make something of themselves.

Winnipegger also.

Useless cunts the lot of them. Should have all been killed 300 years ago.

They're genetically predisposed to alcoholism. Alcoholism is said to be a good half genetics, half environment. Both point them towards to fire water.

You owe them an apology for bringing niggers to North America. Shame on you Euopeans.

Oh no! Reparations are for american niggers only! They are the only ones in the course of history who have ever been wronged. Ever.