What did the communist cafe owners mean by this?

What did the communist cafe owners mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=_ebShl68b0U

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/brewed-cafe-milwaukee-3
brewedonbrady.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

el bumparooni

You can leave them a review here

Please don't post your own video, let other people share it if they like it!

All people in this video are autistic.

remove them

>some guy peacefully tells him he's an idiot
>acts like some retard SJW and puts a camera in his face
>starts spouting nonsense
>acts even more like a retard than the "antifa" he's confronting

OP, if this is you filming you are the biggest faggot in the video.

this bitch needs a pipe to the dome

>be communist
>own a business

What did they meme by this?

it's not, my negro. i do live in this city though

When did this fashion of sticking a camera in other people faces and then nagging them like a bitch really took off?

If he harassed you why didn't you just punched him in the face?

TWO GENDERS

sometime during the last 8 years

Everything now needs to be videoed and cataloged by google, otherwise it does not exist.

>communist
>own a business
>have food
it's like they're the opposite of what they support

shoot them all and end it now.

I don't know which side is dumber.
>feminism is an ideology and should be criticized
>you can't say men right activism sucks

Jesus, americans are unreal.

I just want to walk into that cafe and start tapping beer for myself and then help myself to their cash registry for some change. If they are true communists they would know capitalism and private property are a crime against mankind.

So many girls shaved their head in Berlin recently
it is an epidemic
maybe they all caught stds from the refugees

Love Duerst the Wurst or however you spell it, he always manages to piss people off.

Ah.

He's a faggot that tries the whole "I'm a centrist, I bet you never met anyone like me before"

So that's where Sinead O'Conner has been.

We need to destroy the fat guy who called him a fag. You could tell he was scared as fuck after he said it by the way he panicked and asked how many subscribers he has. This means that he is familiar with people having their lives ruined because of things they say on camera and online. Judging by the type of person he is and the company he keeps, he thinks it's funny when it happens to people he disagrees with. If anyone has ever deserved to have their life ruined because of something they said on camera, it's this guy.

Honestly everyone in that video even the dude holding the camera is trash. However, the lesbians and the pudgy dude and HIV bike dude are the worst trash. It's pathetic that those two dudes would act like a tough guy when they both look like they have never been in some sort of physical conflict. What scum.

Yeah, but they didn't say "fag". A homophobe in whatever liberal dump that was will be shunned out of town.

MRAs are kinda lame. They're not wrong, but their priorities are m8xed up.

Why didn't he rearrange that fat tub of shit's facial structure? Fuck, these videos make me violent.

You have no idea...

The fantasies I am having about the ISIS mexican levels of brutality that need to be delivered.

Bitches that shave their heads need to be burned alive.

This.

What a fucking twat. What a bunch of twats.

their number is 4142762739 if you feel like giving a call, i hear they have an MRA special right now. free, of course, we can't be supporting capitalist regimes who disenfranchise an entire gender famalam

Fucking leafs... god damn it.

Why are liberals such subhuman retarded filth and a shit stain on society? Why can't they grow out of their diapers and act like adults instead of spoiled rotten and embarrassing little children that don't know jack shit about reality?

im not the duerst guy, but i live in the same city. amongst my social group who are extreme left wing, he is fucking HATED to the ultra triggeredth degree. like, they make long long fb threads about him and how much the hate him. the guy isnt MRA, he's just like a low IQ troll who managed the trigger the entire left wing side of a city, just by posting videos of trolling people at ANTIFA protests and whatnot.

there is a salt mine of tears flowing from the left side of my city over this guy, just read the yelp reviews of Brewed Cafe in milwaukee wisconisn. they literally organized positive review brigades in response to this video i posted here

Don't forget they like to use homophobic slurs!!!

>there is a salt mine of tears flowing from the left side of my city over this guy, just read the yelp reviews of Brewed Cafe in milwaukee wisconisn. they literally organized positive review brigades in response to this video i posted here

well we need to fix that now don't we?

It would've be more effective if he'd just said, u wot m8 ?

This

yelp is "monitoring the review page" currently, whatever that means. do they just straight up remove reviews?

Chill the fuck out the Legionarii sucked balls.

wait wut, so their "cleanup" already happened?

How much do people pay for this? Is this common breakfast food in America? Looks like shit and I bet they overcharge it for some reason

Hipsters live overpaying for shitty garbage food

Love*

hahaha wtf, i never looked. literally seasoned potatoes? you know they cater to vegans, so i guess it makes sense they're serving bland garbage

>communist cafe owners
DOES NOT COMPUTE

>touches camera
STOP! STOP! UR ASSAULTING ME

I hate sjws but people who do this are annoying as fuck

Won't these just get taken down? Seems like a better more autistic tactic is to have a list of business Sup Forums hates from months or years ago posted to leave a constant stream of negative reviews.

>literally seasoned potatoes?
Apparently yes though they look a bit off, they have that dark color when you leave them outside without properly preserving them. I wouldn't enter any business who displays marxists/liberals/etc signs desu especially not a food place

I imagine those are supposed to be "Home Fries;" those ones look medicore. They could have added onions and peppers to ACTUALLY ADD FLAVOR

KEK VULT

>americans
>acting like babies AGAIN
>looking for attention AGAIN
>everything revolves around hipster cafes AGAIN

You lads need a big war or a plague or something

I for one welcome ww3. We were wrong to not vote for hillary.

>I should be allowed to touch your stuff
Fag

>Bongs
>Getting run over and blow up
>Hold hands and sing songs of love as a result
>Get arrested if you dont

the world is going to hell

>it's a 'clap can't take criticism and throws generic shite back as if I don't already know it' episode

"oh yeah? well you're eating an even BIGGER bag of dogshit than me! How'd you like that?"

where is the hacker known as Sup Forums when you need him

brewedonbrady.com/

"I eat the biggest bag of shit in town" - Britbong, 2k17

>communist
>owners
??????

Well if a job's worth doing

wow, whites truly are the master race!!!

Oh boy.

>follow someone in and out of a business >shoving a camera in peoples faces
>yell the same question ad nauseum
>WHY ARE YOU HARASSING ME

this truly is the best timeline

>UR HARASSING ME

Why do people on the right think its okay to act like lefty fags?

To be continued....

Not everyone wants to fight for the sake of fighting if you disagree with someone. The camera was for documentation and self protection. I bet without the camera he would be assaulted to a pulp.

>Be communist den
>Insult anyone who doesnt look like they fit your ideals
>Be literal niggers

A bad review is STILL a review. Avoid this shill.

More like Rewd Cafe.

The USA and West should just accept their time of prominence has come to an end.

He's trying to employ SJW tactics and terminology against them, but it just comes off as really stupid.

How many pizzas, taxi's and hooker can we send them..

Liberals are no communists.

Alright mate.

There's always someone who'll go 'OH BRUH WE HAVE TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE BRUH' as well. Even if that means turning yourself into a colossal faggot while acheiving nothing, They did it first so hurr durr

>Communist
>Business owners

It would be bad I'd that random string of numbers happened to be there phone number

That's fried potatoes (not deep fired) with some pepper on them. They taste just fine and you usually make them out of leftovers (freshly cooked potato tends to disintegrate in the pan). If they charge anything significant at all for them they are having a laugh.

Looks like deep fried constipation turds with semen coating desu.

That's because those so called tactics are already stupid.

Jewlp!

Someone give me a (You)

>screenshot or it didn't happen

>Communist
>Owner

I cant belive anybody would pay for this. It literally takes 5 minuetes to make.