Hey fellow Sup Forumsacks. I decided to try out pot, see what these fucking legalize faggots are all about...

Hey fellow Sup Forumsacks. I decided to try out pot, see what these fucking legalize faggots are all about. Spent 40 quid on this piece of crap. Did I get ripped off?

no it looks like some high quality shit

Dank
Smoke it and tell us about your first experience

>Did I get ripped off?
not at all my dude
that shit looks fire

OP you are a fucking degenerate if you smoke that.

Next you're gonna wanna legalize it and vote for Bernie Sanders

Careful not to overdose, my best friend died on his first blundt

can i get a zoomed pic of those crystals bro? looks like some white widow hybrid dank

is that all you got? 2 leaves and a stem? and i should mention there is something wrong with that stem

you should be getting the dried flower which doesnt look like a flower it looks more like a ball of hairs which may be red, purple or blue but normally green around dense material

you need to go get a blow job from who ever sold that to you after you knock out their teeth

> Not getting a nugget

Yes, you got ripped off.

>east coast weed

>you got ripped off
I don't think so man, I think I feel a little different. But I don't see the fun in this. Weed is for fucking niggers and degenerates....

dont smoke it all at once you'll be fucked up for days, shit look crazy dank yo

Noice! Looks like Smellow Yellow. I know my shit.

That white shit at the base of your fingers, that's fentanyl. Be sure to scrape off and include that when you smoke up in your bong pipe. I envy you user.

take this dumb shit to /bant/

If you are really serious: of course you got ripped off, you are supposed to smoke the flower buds, not the leaves.

are you seeing coloreds? I mean colors.

You're retarded. Of course you smoke the leaves. Why do you think dopers always have pix of the leaves on their hats and stuff. Dumas

Im not stupid. I googled weed before I met with the guy, dumbass.
Ugh... Yeah, like they are really intense.

That's Meth be careful

kek you got mugged off HARD op

M8, you should've used that 40 quid on soap bars instead. That shit will get you straight fucked.

>Im not stupid. I googled weed before I met with the guy, dumbass.

Ok, just in case you are being serious.... user, you need to break the nugget a part, de-seed it (personal preference), then smoke that shit out of a bong (filled with ice, IMO.)

Take a hit, hold it for as long as possible, then cough. It feels good, but yes, it is degenerate unless you're using it for legit medical purposes.