Let's settle this once and for all, Sup Forums. Do you consider this portuguese man to be white?

Let's settle this once and for all, Sup Forums. Do you consider this portuguese man to be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macro-haplogroup_L_(mtDNA)#Europe
spectator.sme.sk/c/20565889/racist-aggressor-will-sit-in-jail-for-almost-two-years.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the Portuguese people I've ever met have been white or a kind of tanned but still pink complexion so, yes. But I don't really know what the majority look like, they could be like Spain and have a white middle/upper and an inbred shit skin underclass

> the designation "haplogroup L" is typically used to designate the family of mtDNA clades that are most frequently found in Sub-Saharan Africa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macro-haplogroup_L_(mtDNA)#Europe
>In Europe, haplogroup L is found at low frequencies, typically less than 1% with the exception of Iberia (Spain and Portugal) where regional frequencies as high as 18.2%

Is that Tonys daughter?!
The gurl is damn cute

Obviously. Not pure white, like scandinavians, but definitely white.

Also, same goes for Brazil, in a way. The wealthy people in Brazil are all/mostly pure European Gened.

t. lived in Brazil for a few years, every wealthy person was purebred white. Housekeepers and laborers were black/tan.

My general rule of thumb is that if you can pass as "Caucasian" when filling out government forms and speak either English or some other "white" language fluently without a third-world accent, you're white

I assume they have brown eyes and brown nipples, so, no.

Almost 18. But given that Sup Forums doesn't group us with the white race, they wouldn't breed with Tony's daughter.

Who is that girl? Fucking cute

>brown nipples

Lul. Nope

Brown eyes and brown hair are the majority. And darker skintone (only very slightly, the reason it gets blown out of proportion in your eyes is that we have a way better sun exposition and a shitty tan culture).

Nipples, lips, even our fucking dicks and pussies are all pink

What a sweet tight pussy she might have...

>Are x white
Sage this shit

Sara Carreira. You like racemixing? She's a moortuguese

Whiter than mexicans

She's a Latin. A real Latin. Why can't you Fags just accept that there are different breeds of white people.

The Greco romans, celts, germanics/nords, and the western Slavs.

A smart burger.

This guy knows what's up.

Yeah white or caucasian is a fucking retarded catch all term

All those groups are "white" and fine, but the term hurts us because (((white))) chosen people wreck the world and we get the blame for it

What else would he be? He could pass as north Italian or Croatian, easily.

Only the purest nordic genes.

Idk but some man here ended in prison for imitating a monkey infront of Portuguese guy here.

>spectator.sme.sk/c/20565889/racist-aggressor-will-sit-in-jail-for-almost-two-years.html

So maybe.

yes

Only idiots deny Iberian whiteness

>Lul
Black confirmed.