How often are Muslim terrorist attacks?

My cousin is going to a Deadmau5 concert in Halifax on Canada day, and I'm very worked up about it. I wanted to tell him not to go, but I don't want to be an asshole.
The odds of a terrorist attack are low, right?
I feel like I'm overreacting.

Would appreciate a reply!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How often are Muslim terrorist attacks?
Not often enough.

It's pretty low in Canada, especially the Maritimes. There are barely any Muslims there.

They happen at every single concert! You just are never told about it by the media. DO NOT LET HIM GO OR HE WILL DIE.

LOOK AT THE NUMBERS! MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE DIED AT CONCERTS AND FESTIVALS THIS YEAR.
No you're not overreacting, you simply let the terrorists win.

Your cousin is going to die and deserve it

kys faggot what didn you post your crap on joobook where it belong i truly which you die painfully

Anyone who pays good outside of a high school dance to see some asshole spin records and push buttons deserves to be bombed.

He's going to die.

Tell him he should just off himself right now to avoid the excruciating agony of having his limbs blown off .

C'mon bro.
That's not cool.

It only takes one person, these days.
Besides.. it's canada day, a patriotic day representing the country.

let him go getting killed by terrorists is the only way to defeat them

He'll be fine. Just remind him to make sure he knows the exits, and how to escape if something does happen. We live in a world of uncertainty, keep your head on a swivel

Good to see that you are concerned about your cousin.

I honestly can't remember the last time that happened here apart from that nasty white bloke. I keep thinking about tower block fires for some reason.

Don't discuss the chances of a terrorist attack at a degenerate shitfest.

Tell him you'll go blow it up yourself if he goes.

3 June 2017 London Bridge Knifings and Borough Market Bombing
22 May 2017 Manchester Arena Bombing
20 April 2017 Paris shooting
7 April 2017 Stockholm Truck attack
22 March 2017 London Westminster Car& Knife attack
19 December 2016 Berlin Truck attack
26 July 2016 Normandy church attack
14 July 2016 Nice Truck attack
22 March 2016 Brussels Metro bombing
13 November 2015 Paris bombings
7 January 2015 Charlie Hebdo attacks

Decide for yourself.

>Deadmau5
He's fine, terrorists won't attack a place if there aren't a lot of people there

>all examples are in Europe
>op is in Canada

Well I never go to the city. I haven't been there in a few years. And with all these attacks in the UK, it makes me even more worried, and I get no reassurance.

The satire made me feel a little more reassured.

>Degenerate
Right. They'd rather enjoy the music than plot against it.

youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34

Stop your cousin before it's too late. Muslims are leeching sand niggers who will do anything to blow themselves up in large crowd. Also, deadmau5 is shit so it's worth not going anyways.

>it's canada day, a patriotic day
>canada
>patriotic

well, at least you're not Germany

> The odds of a terrorist attack are low, right?
yes.

Just consider a few things. It's in Canada, there have not been any terrot attacks there like in the UK.

I know this a meme and a overused argument but the odds of him dying of other things like for example a car accident are higher.

I have an absolutely perfect view of the stage from my window. Completely panoramic. If shit goes down I'll livestream.

nothing to be afraid of

I live in Toronto and four of my best friends work for a company that organizes and sets up festivals like Veldt all around the province. I'm not worried about them so you should be safe in fucking Halifax lol.

I'd be more worried about a drunken white guy trying to start a fight.

Good, was my intention.
You should be aware of it being a possibility, like others have said, tell him to know where exits are, especially secondary "off limits" exits, they should be first priority under duress as most people go back where they came in.

Then it's positioning, know where you are and where you aren't. What is behind you and what's in front of you.

But then again, I'd say forget all that and just enjoy yourself(himself). Thinking about it too much will also be a win for them.

The chances are so low, especially when you think of the number of people at the concerts that was hit who survived, well excluding bataclan.

And then, to reassure you even more. Think of how many fucking concerts there have been that hasn't been hit.

Your stupidity guarantees us plenty more terrorist attacks.

Let us all thank God for this bountiful harvest. May Deadmau burn in eternal fire.

>If shit goes down I'll livestream

Let's hope everything will be fine, but just in case be ready to start your livestream.

>be ready to start your livestream.
Just made an account on periscope: leafofpeace

I don't think anything will happen, but god damn is this place vulnerable to attack. Literally zero security. Absolutely nothing. Free concert, so people can just walk in from any direction.