Why is it that people who come out of the closet or get a sex change are considered as heroes now?

Why is it that people who come out of the closet or get a sex change are considered as heroes now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGPdZCzBqrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women, blacks, and Jews make up the majority of the media and it's culture because white and asian people are off doing better things.

Because all the real hero's died long ago.

Pure coincidence goy

>What is newspeech?
It's just code for utter moron.

This is a good chunk of it. If the stuff I worked on would compile faster I would not be here.

This is a real bad fanart
She doesn't have that machine that keeps her in the real world

The Swedish hero isn't even voiced by a Swede.

In Tracer's case it's because she has super powers and performs heroic feats, not because she kisses girls.

No one cared who she was until she kissed a girl.

Yeah, why NOW? Ru Paul's been parading his fucked up shit for like 30 years and now Bruce Jenner is a hero? Where is Ru Paul's awards and accolades?

>pic related, a real man and true hero

Yeah I fucking hate blizzard now

Because poopdick is the new religion of the west.

Mostly it's SJeWs hatred for Christians.

>he doesn't pay attention to the deep, complex lore
She only has to be near it. She doesn't have to wear it

youtube.com/watch?v=jGPdZCzBqrY

Ru paul is genuinley funny as fuck.

It's just the right time for the NWO to push this part of the agenda. They've had it all planned out for many years. They probably anticipated a right wing push back and timed this shit to bog down the resurgence. Any non far right groups pretty much have to kiss tranny ass now because the elites shifted the narrative with this. All cuckservatives dance to their tune.

i want to fugg tracer xddddddddddd

Seriously though.
People consider them heroes because its taught to them, from early childhood its taught that "coming out is brave"

>when the leaf is right

It's nonsense to keep you distracted from actual politics. Politics used to be about middle class people making sure politicians knew they would only get elected if there were good jobs, services and sensible taxes. Now your head is full of trannies and race baiting.

C-CEASE
I WANT TO BELIEVE

That's a demon.

The concept of heroism has always been perverted by calling soldiers heroes. A mindless brute using violence to enforce the crimes of a heartless, smart coward can never be a hero. This has not changed, the soldiers have.

I do not wish to hate on soldiers and I do not view them as evil, I'd say they're misguided. I'm sure many of them would do better, if they knew better.

Soldiers get baited through promises of heroism because the beauty of a true hero, of a man who can overcome himself and his weaknesses, someone who puts himself at harm's way to protect the innocent is the only ideal that could ever motivate a man to willingly enter hell.

You're fucking Canadian, not German, you retard.

((((((((((They)))))))))) want you to think of them as heroes.