Huawei, a Chinese company, is making a factory in Japan. China is not a poor country like you think...

Huawei, a Chinese company, is making a factory in Japan. China is not a poor country like you think. Soon we will be having factories in US and EU as well.

We will be #1 superpower in the world. It's only beginning. White people are a disgrace and becoming more brown every day. Hahaha. Bow down to your Chinese master.

chinamoneynetwork.com/2017/06/29/huawei-to-build-japan-factory-first-for-chinese-company

well we're lucky being chinese is expansive

You still have to beat the Jews in their own game.
Spoiler alert: it will not be easy
Good luck with that

Take back your coal burning diaspora then. No need to stay in shitty Europe when they can go back to grorious China

Huawei products are absolute shit. Nobody outside China will buy them.

yeah, I think oppo and xiaomi have a better chance imho

chinkphones are pretty good desu, got a ZTE Axon 7

ehhh, oppo has a better asthetic, they actually managed to get the Iphone style right. Might buy their A57 or r9s

I like the HTC plagiarism thing the Axon 7 has

Someone post the steel trader's story.

I mean, there are probably stories all the time of foreigners entering the USA and getting raped, shot and killed

I have a Huwei phone and it's my favorite phone I've used. I hate that.

>t. Nexus 6p user

slide thread

Nothing like some good ol' clickbait to spice up pol

>Huawei
Keep that shit. Those pieces of shit phones breaks in less than a year.

Will the Chinese enslave us once they become the dominant race?

But China i always liked you

>buying expensive normie Huawei phones
>not using ZUK
Budget chinkphone master race. Camera quality, 8gb of RAM, and .25 second faster boot time is for fucking normies.

Huawei products outside of China are actually good. Products in China are shit because Chinese people are accustomed to buying shit.

CHINA,CHINA,CHINA,CHINA

Philippines is one of the most beta countries in the world with weak men who become trannies. Talking crap when they ain't any better than niggers.