i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 29
Unconfirmed: USA to withdraw from al-Tanf
>Russia, Iran, Turkey to meet prior to Astana talks next week
>Palmyra: SAA capture new sites along Palmyra-Deir ez-Zor Highway, IS withdrew to Al-Hayl Gas Fields
>SAA start offensive to expel ISIS from Khanaser region, last remaining IS bastion in Aleppo gov
>ISrael AF attack advancing SAA units in Golan Heights
>US Army patrols Kurdish-held border town to deter Turkish Army invasion
>Raqqa: SDF capture Hittin district
>Moscow warns Washington against ‘incendiary, provocative action’ in Syria. Lavrov-US to refrain from creating pretexts
>US launches PR campaign to justify future military action in SY
>Philip:IS killed 13 soldiers, death toll so far 44 civis, 71 soldiers 299 IS fighters
>Mosul: Iraqi Army Liberated 50% of Old City
>100 Iraqi soldiers killed, 50 armored vehicles captured by IS during Anbar offensive

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
youtu.be/jMYfO-mlvqs
tass.com/politics/953841
youtube.com/watch?v=20FQwblcxQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for SAArmor!

fugg, I forgot the southfront video!
anyone got it so I can see it in the early replies?

Third for Burgers without Borders

>firsting in your own thread

WHEN

Could SAA have saved him /sg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

Yea, I've never understood why you first in your own breads, even though you've been doing it since time eternal. It ruins the whole point of firsting.

when will turkey invade

He would have been groomed by suheil. A more successful outcome to be honest.

American Soldier: We got a fuckin‘ problem

Security-Adviser: What happened? Is it the Trump ignoring the Intel and going to try to hit the Syrians? And that we’re pissing on the Russians?

AS: This is bad...Things are spooling up.

SA: You may not have seen trumps press conference yesterday. He's bought into the media story without asking to see the Intel. We are likely to get our asses kicked by the Russians. Fucking dangerous. Where are the godamn adults? The failure of the chain of command to tell the President the truth, whether he wants to hear it or not, will go down in history as one of our worst moments.

AS: I don't know. None of this makes any sense. We KNOW that there was no chemical attack. The Syrians struck a weapons cache (a legitimate military target) and there was collateral damage. That's it. They did not conduct any sort of a chemical attack.

Anzeige
AS: And now we’re shoving a shit load of TLAMs (tomahawks) up their ass.

SA: There has been a hidden agenda all along. This is about trying to ultimately go after Iran. What the people around Trump do not understand is that the Russians are not a paper tiger and that they have more robust military capability than we do.

AS: I don't know what the Russians are going to do. They might hang back and let the Syrians defend their own borders, or they might provide some sort of tepid support, or they might blow us the fuck out of the airspace and back into Iraq. I honestly don't know what to expect right now. I feel like anything is possible. The russian air defense system is capable of taking out our TLAMs. this is a big fucking deal...we are still all systems go...

SA: You are so right. Russia is not going to take this lying down

SA: Who is pushing this? Is it coming from Votel (General Joseph L. Votel, Commander of United States Central Command, editor‘s note) ?

Stops the kikebot from firsting.

>Russias Kiss of Death to YPG:
>We don't rule out that there might be a Turkey operation across Syrian border.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SOUTH AFRICA
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO ALGERIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO SUNNIS
DEATH TO MARAKESH
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

/k/tards and burger zionists are dick riding the latest biji Kurd propaganda video
I don't understand why they fall for that shit so easily

Fighters from US-backed FSA Maghawir Al-Thawra transferred from Syria's badiya to SDF held Ashaddadi, Hasakah

*Teleports behind your back

>US leaving Al Tanf

If that shit happens, I'll chug an entire vodka bottle as celebration

About a year ago

Basically /ptg/: the video.

Also IIRC the girl rode the Football team's cock carousel hard after this video and eventually ended up with a mulatto football player many years older than her.

*blocks your path*

Heh, better luck next time, SAA. Nothing personnel.

>tanks
>urban
tanks are toast on an urban enviroment

youtu.be/jMYfO-mlvqs
I got u Phåm.

April 7, 2017

SA: What are the Russians doing or saying Am I correct that we did little real damage to Russia or Syria?

AS: We didn't hit a damn thing, thankfully. They retrograded all their aircraft and personnel. We basically gave them a very expensive fireworks display.

AS: They knew where ships were and watched the entire strike from launch to end game.

AS: The Russians are furious. Claiming we have the real Intel and know the truth about the weapons depot strike.

AS: They are correct.

AS: I guess it really didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump. Fuck.

AS: No one is talking about the entire reason we're in Iraq and Syria in the first place. That mission is fucked now.

SA: Are any of your colleagues pissed or is everyone going along with it and saying this is OK

AS: It's a mad house. . . .Hell we even told the Russians an hour before impact

SA: But they clearly knew it was coming

AS: Oh of course

AS: Now Fox is saying we chose to hit the Syrian airfield because it is where the chemical attacks were launched from. Wow. Can't make this shit up.

SA: They are. I mean, making it up

AS: It's so fuckin evil

SA: Amen!!!

>Also IIRC the girl rode the Football team's cock carousel hard after this video and eventually ended up with a mulatto football player many years older than her.

War and love never change.

April 8, 2017

AS: Russians are being extremely reasonable. Despite what the news is reporting they are still trying to deconflict and coordinate the air campaign.

SA: I don't think the russia yet understands how crazy Trump is over this. And i don't think we appreciate how much damage the Russians can do to us.

AS: They're showing amazing restraint and been unbelievably calm. They seem mostly interested in de-escalating everything. They don't want to lose our support in the help with destroying Isis.

SA: But I get the get the feeling are simply trying this approach for as long as they feel it might work. If we keep pushing this current aggressive stance they're going to hit back.'

I thought it's worth sharing.

>USA to withdraw from al-Tanf
HUGS IF TRUE

>shortube link too!
Thanks!

I'm Iranian. i can read arabic but i can't translate or understand it.

Still supergay. No one ever does/did it. Summer?

as I suspected. I'm just a white and based goy who learnt to read it kinda by accident.

How many Kurds do you estimate are gonna die from simple heat stroke this week?

>tfw you're hated to the point mother nature herself makes her best attempt to BTFO you

Are SDF going to get to DeZ before SAA at this rate?

I love the propaganda wars. So interesting. Much better than actual war. I can just sit back and watch front row.

>38C
Holy fucking hell that's too hot.

That's the current temperature at this hour. Look at the bottom of the pic.

>Russian diplomat warns US apparently gearing up for new intervention in Syria
>Washington’s media campaign that Damascus is allegedly preparing to use chemical weapons comes in preparation for an intervention in Syria, Russian Foreign Ministry’s Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said.
>The diplomat recalled that the US media campaign backed by London and Paris that Damascus is allegedly preparing a chemical attack is carried out under a traditional scenario already used in a number of regional countries. "In 2013 the provocation with the alleged use of chemical weapons was a pretext for the West’s direct intervention in Syria. Only Russia’s decisive position saved the situation," she noted.
>"In April 2017, after the alleged incident with the use of chemical weapons in Syria’s Khan Sheikhoun, the current US administration did not make any surprise and dusted off the 2013 scenario (on intervention in Syria) delivering a strike on a sovereign state," she said.
>"The current information campaign is a precursor of a new intervention in Syria," Zakharova stressed.
>"The scenario will be the same: an incident occurs on a territory controlled by gunmen and civilians become victims," she said. "The so-called opposition - that means Jihadists, who in fact do not differ much from the Islamic State and Al-Qaeda (terrorist organizations, outlawed in Russia) but who get assistance from the US and its allies - will announce another ‘crime of the regime’."
tass.com/politics/953841

Based USA.
Ass*dists on suicide watch.

Been here longer than summer.
>besides almost nobody complains about me firsting to stop kikebot from firsting
>and his butthurt is very much worth it.

Thank you comrade

If god is real, he is putting alot of effort into making life hell for the k*rds right now. kek

>walk in on full russian surplus battle gear
>sweat, blood and sand forming a crust all over your skin and clothes
>whack her across the face with rusty ak
>shove a fistful of Khat in her mouth to shut her up
>drag her ass to liberty
>drop a shoulder launched thermobaric device on Starbucks on your way out
>jump on T-72 and radio in Ruskie airstrike
>chest bump Suheil
>hi fives all around

Yes

Stay out of Lebanon and take back your fag squad back please thanks

Hey bro I need to practice my polish if you dont mind

Xjxvw ljivwx xjxjsl arjiivuc msakal sjidfiek xkfkdkek dkoffoalrn xkifnfnrb zododkkwk zlzlzvwcw×zxzxzx

R8

youtube.com/watch?v=20FQwblcxQ0
>ASS*dists and t*rkr**ch*s actually believe this guy has any chance of beating the based US-funded Kyrdysh warriors

WHAT WILL IT BE?
>WILL IT BE A LEAFGET?
>OR A KEKFAG GET?
>OR THE WILD CIRNOGET?
>OR A BURGER WASTEGET?
NOBODY KNOWS RIGHT NOW, THE SUSPENSE IS TERRIBLE

>Holy fucking hell that's too hot.

Thats our midday temp here and it will only go up until Sunday (predicted 42)

>38
christ i was almost melting when we hit 36 here last week

assad will win

I have read this multiple times. This and that other welt article and each time I think how much wrong we all were thinking that trump would be different than hillary.

why arent these units in american?

off by one...

Lebanon is Syrian.

fuggin close :DDDDD

As I said, that's the temp as for 19:00, look at the bottom to see the predicted highs for the next week.

this is offensive to the black polish majority my dude

Honorable mention?

Chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie w Szczebrzeszynie, try to repeat!

Polish is generally very hard to learn properly, I think for you could be easier than anglo-speakers cause you use 3, 7, sh, ch in Arabic.
Anyway 3/10
Maybe I can give you some lessons one day just like Suburbs schooled us on Arabic

kek

>Tfw living in Florida

Thank God it's only like ~22C outside here. Couldn't tolerate more. I suppose you Southerners are acclimatized to it, though.

>tfw it would have been the second time that happened.

>46

>k*rds will get BTFO by mickey roach

DeZ is going to hit 47 on Monday and Tuesday #prayforDeZ

I never really tried to learn it, but it feels like the letters v,x,j,w,q,s are over represented.

because I'm (You)nique like that :^)

I'm in Ahwaz(iran), its 45C here. FUCKIN 45C IN NIGHT.

Lmao its 50 where i live

I didn't think they'll be much different honestly.
Didn't follow the elections either, I think there was some Christian candidate on the republican side who was kind of reasonable, but most of them were as retarded as the two left at the end. No offense to naive burgers.

is it true that you guys like putin? i'm not saying that what he does in syria is evil but don't you think that he is a pretty bad guy overall? invading croatia, crimea, being pretty much a dictator and so on

God, that must be hell with the humidity on top of the temperature

Holy shit. My arab brother I must save you from iran !!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the US presidents?

Celsius?

>FUCKIN 45C IN NIGHT.
Holy fugggg...

>invading croatia
has Putin really invaded croatia?
or this post is bait?

what the absolute fuck

>US leaving Al Tanf
kek, the burgers are horders. they will not leave there or anywhere freely. the news only states that some of their arab pets leave, nothing about the burgers and their norwegian meat shields.

honestly norrmän, wtf are you doing there anyways?

>invading croatia, crimea, being pretty much a dictator and so on

Thats right. Arizona.

>for the lazy burger faggots who won't convert via jewgle
45C is 113F

Life is hard. Be strong, tovarisch.
What time of the year is the best to visit Iran?

Nope. Maronite clay.

How do you not die?

We have no 'x', no 'q' and no 'v' (w sounds like v).
Other than that what's not in English is sz [sh]oot, cz [ch]e[ch]en, dż [J]udge, dź (nothing in english like this I think), h [h]over, ch (like h but more smooth) and many more..
I doubt it makes sense for you learning our language unless you plan to emigrate, which I'm quite certain you don't. But if you would my doors are open of course!

*self combustion intensifies*
wew

Not really because in Florida they can afford to keep the air conditioning on 24/7. When I visited relatives in Florida they only turned it off when they left for long periods of time, even when they were leaving for a quick shopping they'd leave the AC on. And the AC was on in the car every time it was turned on.

Hey /sg/
/ptg/ here
Do us a favor and don't listening to any kike shills trying to cause infighting, They are shilling real hard in /ptg/ desperately trying to get Sup Forums on board with invading syria all for the sake of Greater Israel and they are doing that by trying to play both sides against each other. So anyone starting shit on either side is most likely a fucking kike. Please remember that and don't add too it.

Fuck, wow I'd melt, anything over 20 is suicide

>38C
>tfw already dying from heat at 20C in Moscow

How the fuck people endure that heat?

what the devil

That temperature makes me sad for you.. Dont you have air conditioning ?

>45c
Well shit bro, keep yourself hydrated.

>. I suppose you Southerners are acclimatized to it, though.
We are, you can also follow the muslim approach during very hot days

>alcohol is haram (dehydration)
>pork is haram (too much fat> dehydration)
>revealing clothes are haram (if its hotter than your average body temp short clothing wont help, you might as well block the sun- baggy clothes ofc)

And some Southern Med too
>avoid going outside during midday (2-5), siesta dat heat away
>eat spicy food, they trigger sweating
>do not DO NOT wipe away sweat or use sweat blockers , you need that shit
>do not fall for the cold bath meme, it closes your pores, run with slightly warm bath instead

Jej, luckily we get rain pretty much every day during this time of year, but when the sun comes back out it's a fucking sauna. The mosquitoes are the annoying thing though.
I know it doesn't compare to how Sri Lanka bro has it though.

Is that hell you're living in?

Why does poland need a language ? Why nit just speak Russian ?

>inb4 8+ replies to pasta