Game dev I know from highschool shares polygons shitty article about the Anita Sarkeesian drama from VidCon

>Game dev I know from highschool shares polygons shitty article about the Anita Sarkeesian drama from VidCon
>I say she should take a hint from Lack Green, even if you're a feminist, you can still have open discussion instead of calling people garbage humans and refusing to talk to them
>His wife replies, shitstorm ensues
>Their presence in the audience was an act of violence against Anita
>Laci's idea of open discussion is apparently invalid because she is fucking someone who is, I quote "literally a white supremacist"
>We shouldn't have discussions with sexist racist transphobes because they are literally a threat to my physical and mental health
>You can't be sexist against men, Wikipedia says otherwise but that's because Wikipedia can be edited by misogynists
>A person saying "I only want nonwhite friends" is not racism, it's the result of that person growing up in an oppressive system

Holy shit. Hold me, Sup Forums. I know I made a mistake, political discussion on Facebook is a no-no for a good reason. Why can't I hold all these retarded arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mw6FCdrfwlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Facebook was always planned as a popularity contest.

If you decide to argue on facebook, plan ahead. Have your shitlords ready. Have the memes. Attack, have others back your opinion, and then ridicule the target.

Alinsky works.

You're very (((skilled))) at this sort of thing.

Delete your Faceberg right now. Seriously. Just do it. In a week or two you won't miss it.

>political discussion
>e-celeb shit

Explain that since Chris is half puertorrican, the idea of him being white supremacist is, pardon the expression, retarded.

>caring about ecelebs
>arguing about ecelebs on facebook

>instead of calling people garbage humans and refusing to talk to them

I dislike Anita but Sargon is a garbage human and an idiot. These fat, uneducated, unemployed, reactionary Youtubers are embarrassing and calling himself Sargon of Akkad is pure cringe. The only thing worse is the retarded adult gamers that call themselves shit like Destiny.

This is what you have to accept on facebook. Center -> 1488 ideas are located on here.

That may be so, and in that case I think Anita should openly discuss things with him extensively to show the audience that he's malicious and wrong. But that isn't going to happen since she's completely incompetent when it comes to rational argument. She's in the business of "the feels", and she'll stay there.

They were clearly there to start shit though, there's no way they weren't going to try and egg them on and get into a "debate" at the panel, it's what these people do.

They had already been heckling her before the event even started.

>Hold me, Sup Forums.

A noose around your neck will hold you just fine.

Good.

She deserves heckling. She also deserves someone challenging her ideas and viewpoints for them to have any validity. (protip: they don't have any).

I get that there's bad blood between them, but it's not like they were making noise or chanting like the radical left tends to do. Last time I checked you're allowed to watch a panel by someone, even if you know that they will hate seeing you there.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

>it's the result of that person growing up in an oppressive system
why can't i just hate white people

This is why I don't have social media.

I don't need retards in my life. Unless your job requires it or you need fecesbook for things like tinder get rid of it.

You will feel better not having to deal with retards.

Now if you NEED to keep it then you need to start embellishing things. For example talk about your weekend trip to Las Vegas or how you went jet skiing or how you went to this or that place. Don't answer your phone and don't let your friends know where you are when you do this. Do it once a month (or more). The liberal fags will go crazy at your great life and it will eat them up inside.

Oh and post pics like this "look what I saw when I was in (whatever city)". This will trigger SJW's

this.

I couldn't take this whole shitshow at this point.

it's all legal, he paid to be there and didn't disrupt the event in anyway until Anita started pointing him out, at that point he has the right to talk back to defend himself. She lost the moment she opened her fat mouth about him

>She deserves heckling

Sure but this was not the time or place and letting a fat uneducated manlet that calls himself Sargon of Akkad be the one to challenge her only gives her more power.

Sargon is such a pompous pseudointellectual drama queen. I can't stand him. Even the sound quality in his vids pisses me off. It's like when you turn the treble all the way down.

I can agree with that. I mean sure, I'm largely in tune with him when it comes to political views (fascist feminism pc culture is shit, and personal freedom is very important), but he's not exactly easy on the ears.

Just keep going. The bitch started an argument, you have no obligation to back down because "muh vagina" and if your "friend" intervenes on her behalf, then he is too cucked to respect anymore, and you shouldnt be fiends with someone you cant respect.

Get rid of facebook. Its a vain pointless time sink.

Wait, is it that bad in west? I thought you guys are meming this shit, but more and more i realize you are not joking

how widespread is this shit?

Reaches within a couple hundred kilometers of your border.

>she is fucking someone who is, I quote "literally a white supremacist"
Wasn't he a berniefag?
And he's from Iran too.

thing that scares me is that Serbia is like 10-20 year behind west

i dont want serbia to be this liberal shitfest in 20 years

Nobody fucking cares about this trash
Sage
Slide

With your evil dictator, as western media portrays him, I don't think you'll get this bad

our dictator is a cuck, he'll do whatever they tell him to do

neo marxists refuse dialogue because blah blah
by engaging in dialogue laci green became indeed a white supremacist
for their rejection of dialogue see jordan peterson's take on it i'm tired trying to remember post modernist bullcrap

[SIC]

this
facebook is cancer
if you're on facebook you're a either fucking tool or an eceleb collecting shekels

arguing on facebook goes through several stages

stage 1: getting into personal fights. usually the result of immaturity. i did it when i was in high school. it ends badly. very similar to a youtube fight.

stage 2: refined immaturity. bigger words are used and ability for conceptualization of ideas has progressed faster than maturity. basically stage 1 with a higher intelligence.

stage 3: posts are written in response to things, but then deleted. reaching stage 3 is crucial in determining if the person will achieve stage 4.

stage 4: deletion of facebook, or use of facebook primarily to talk with friends and family. realization of the meaninglessness of ego in the forum. hopelessness about the critical thinking of others. this can branch in one of two directions, 5a or 5b. but they are both the result of the same realization: that one is not as refined or smart as one thinks.

stage 5a: become completely non-serious. one avoids making hard arguments because one has limited time to devote to one's trade as it is. what are the odds i would know anything about an argument over social security? things are very complicated. better to just poke and prod. the goal is lower than argument, because one has learned the futility of argument in such a forum, let alone persuasion or getting people to come to a real conclusion about something.

5b: radio silence on everything except one's area of expertise. neutrality and a lack of desire to dominate the discussion.

Your first problem is that you are using facebook.

Your second problem is that you shared your opinions with someone that non-ironically shares a polygon article.

I understand that you may want to keep your connections but keep them as just that; connections.

i cant stand him either but he's doing god's work by sitting his ass on dave rubin's and trolling anita like there's no tomorrow
...by silently sitting in front of her and letting her blow up like the drama bitch queen she is, then collecting (you)s
you go sarccad of acuck

I'm from the North of England, so basically everything about his accent and intonation pisses me off.

Are you British? I can't fathom any other Eurobro bothering with this type of bullshit or caring about shitty Anglo e-celebs.

Fags need to be gassed. What the fuck happened to our planet?

This guy knows whats up

I like how leftists redefine words so they can control the language. Sitting is now an act of violence lmao

Swedish, actually. And don't get me wrong, it's not about what celeb did this and what celeb did that, I'm only interested in the politics. The thing is, we live in a culture where you'll be ostracized as fuck for going against the radical pc left, and there aren't really any politicians doing it. So what you're left with if you're interested in politics are e-celebs and comedians, pretty much. Good thing we have the best nazi. Truly a national treasure.

>Swedish

that explains it. nothing to see here lads...

>reactionary
The principle thing wrong with Sargon is that he ISN'T a reactionary, he's just Youtube Atheism 2.0.

we don't care about these two niggers why the fuck won't mods create /e-celeb/ for the tween cancer that plague this site

>tfw never had a kikebook acoount

dats funny because if it aint for dat kike hoe he wouldnt be makin dat utube cheddar

How do any of you plan on getting and keeping a girlfriend if you dont have facebook?

I've seen girls say they will dump a guy if he doesnt have a fully up to date instagram, let alone basic stuff like facebook

wtf is wrong with normiebook faggots JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CANNOT TAKE THIS PLANET ANY FUCKING MOREEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=mw6FCdrfwlc

What is wrong with gays?
Before i came in contact with any, i didn't mind them.

Every time i meet one of those degenerates they desperately try to hit on me

When the Muslims finally take over, i will at least find some peace knowing gays will be thrown from rooftops

I still want to fuck her face upside down.

If you don't know the tactics of the enemy by now, you're engaging in willful ignorance. Everyone should read Alinsky.

Someone red piled needs to fuck Anita.

Like any other woman, her stances will quickly soften then 180 in most respects.
They won't become more logical, just parrot a different set of feigned principles/virtues.

Agreed. I obviously didn't bring it up on facebook because it's a lot more controversial than "You should be open to talking to people you disagree with", but the whole Laci Green thing is not exactly a coincidence. It's pretty obvious that she was influenced by Chris. She is not necessarily any less emotionally driven or any more rationally inclined than she was before her "red-pilling", but at least she's on the right side now, and she's having a good influence on people. But those are just the results, pretty sure she's still kind of an airhead.

yup that looks like your average facebook "debate" - people judging the efficacy of a statement based on how many other retards "like" the post

I got into an argument with some people about religious freedom laws and I gave them my argument that essentially the Civil Rights Act overstepped its boundaries and that we no longer have freedom of association in this country and RFA would at least grant private business owners the freedom to do business with who they want. I immediately got flamed out as a "libertarian extremist" and a "pseudointellectual" so I asked them whether they thought it was right for the federal government to enact fines that drive people out of business for refusing to bake one cake that goes against their moral beliefs and none of them responded.

Kikebook is such a waste of time. I only have it because I actually don't mind arguing with people who are only going to disagree with me

Is Ray Gun even white? He looks spanish.

Litterly who gives a shit this talkaton is normie tier entertianment.

sargon favorited my tweet earlier... felt kind of good. what should i do now

No, he looks part white part south american

Honestly, I would've never guessed he was mixed, he looks like a completely white skinny kid to me. Would definitely believe him if he claimed to be a swede.

Puerto Rican.
More white than Mexicans, still not white.

Keep in mind things like lips, eyes and hairline.

Its easy to find races keeping these in mind.

>his wife replies

keep at it user, redpill her through rough anal sex, laci green style

Exactly
There are a very select few youtubers who are actually reactionary.

>Obese retarded unattractive white woman who describes herself as a non-cis trans person and thinks being called a woman is harrassment/oppression

Yeah, no, I wouldn't, I really wouldn't. Not even for the sake of justice.

And your friend is married to that? Time to aquire new friends.

Like I said, I know him from high school, but he was actually a teacher, not a classmate. Intelligent guy, but yeah, seems like he's agreeing with her on a lot of things, and her views are extreme to say the least. I doubt I could change his mind and if I could, that would probably lead to him becoming single, so I'm gonna stay out of that business.

time to introduce him to Sup Forums
don't you think?

this tbqh, sargon is the biggest attention whore going and im tired of seeing his smug hariy face on pol

saged and reported

>"really?" is considered a brilliant and conclusive response
Millenials, gay or straight, are hilariously retarded.

top banter

Well, he's not exactly a Chad tier guy, pretty sure the only vagina he currently has access to requires agreeing to all that dumb shit. Might take him a while to find a new one if he starts reading Sup Forums, know what I mean? Cucks gonna cuck.

>doing gods work

man you need to leave the basement user.

All of these are easily refutable points, how much of a faggot are you? Not that I'd personally care enough to shill for Scrotum of Mossad

Tfw cant delete it because I have to have it for work... god damnit

I too would like to see two clones holding polar opposite opinions that are otherwise the same exact kind of money grubbing attentionwhores taking neutral stances and partial agreements against eachother inbetween throwing out completely retarded opinions.

Tfw I deleted it four years ago

>Anita Sarkeesian drama from VidCon

I'm gonna need a quick rundown

Christ, you fucking faggots are like cuckservatives. Just listen to yourself cowards.

This is also how arguing on Sup Forums has developed for me. When i saw a retarded post, I used to argue with that poster. Now I just reply with shitposts.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>"literally a white supremacist"

isn't chris raygun purto rican lmao

Son, you made the mistake of engaging a normie on it's own turf.
You should literally fight them on their literal home turf.
And set fire to their home.

I'm not advising it, but do it fgt

>TFW they disabled my account

>Anita on stage taking questions from the audience
>someone asks why she's always going on about harassment
>she says "if you google my name on youtube you get shitheads like this dude *points to Sargon sitting in the audience who hasn't said anything to her* who are making these dumbass videos that say the same thing over and over agai, like I don't want to give you attention since you're a garbage human, whatever dude, but the fact that these dudes are making the same videos that go after the same feminists over and over again is why we need to have these conversations, we dont get to just be online
>her justification for this was that Sargon just being there was "threatening violence against me"

>Anita Sarkeesian is misandrist cunt on the internet
>Sargon of Akkad makes videos criticizing some of the retarded shit she does, apparently he has made 3 videos about her in the course of 2-3 years
>VidCon 2017 comes along
>Anita is on a panel talking about how she is such a victim and gets harrassed a lot on the internet
>Sargon and a bunch of other anti-SJW youtubers he's hanging out with decided to be there early to get the best spots so the front row is basically only people who hate Anita and who she hates back
>She feels that them being there is intimidation and harrassment and says, while on the panel "Take for example this garbage human sitting here in the front row, making dumbass videos abusing every feminist and it's the same thing over and over again"
>Sargon says something along the lines of "I'm willing to have a debate with you", she replies with "Whatever dude" and moves on
>Well-meaning obese socially anxious Boogie is also on the panel
>Anita's ending statement is "I hope you leave this place bitter and ready to fight", Boogie's is "I personally think that we should try to be positive and understanding instead"
>She verbally abuses him backstage for "Saying such a thing knowing that no one else would have any time to respond"

tl;dr: Anita is a crybully. In other news, water is wet.

fuck off sargon of mossad shill. He's a fat crybaby and equally as bad as anita. His whinging on Rogan's show was the final nail in the coffin

Anita made so much money off you shills. How much more epic raids XD are you gonna send her way so she can get even more free cash?

also, stop using Facebook

this, fuck sargon for making that cunt relevant again.

had completely forgotten about her

Like I said earlier in the thread, I'm not really a huge fan of Sargon, that's not the point. Even if it was Satan himself sitting in the audience that she was pointing at and calling a garbage human, the thing is that she has a long history of whining about how basically all men are the cause of society's problems (blatant sexism). She also has a long history of pretending to be a victim and calling extremely minor things harrassment or abuse, and here she is publicly abusing someone when she has a microphone and an audience and the person she's abusing is not allowed to talk back. It's incredibly ironic and anyone who still trusts her after that is too far gone.

Why did he even share them what a fucking cuck

>vidcon
>panelist (Anita) insults youtuber who's in the audience unprovoked while being live on stage
>yells at other youtuber behind the stage
>organiser of vidcon publicly apologizes to the harasser and "victimshames" & possibly blacklists the victim

>is it that bad in west?

you tell me

>tfw I deleted it 8 years ago when you could still permanently delete your account and not just "deactivate" it

Laci and Chris are a super cute couple.

Just wanted to say that.

your game dev friend is a retard for posting it and you're a retard for commenting on it

if i ever see this cuck 'sargon' again after that shitty fucking joe rogan podcast interview i'm gonna tear this place apart

>It's incredibly ironic
where's the irony?

anita called sargon human garbage after sargon made 30+ videos about her calling her a bitch and a cunt in each and every single one