Student gets 20 years after using dating app to set up robbery

On Tuesday, 18-year-oldKy’Andrea Cookwas sentenced to 20 years in state prison for using a dating app to set up a robbery that ultimately led to theshootingof another teen.

Chimp out in court

youtu.be/hl43PxFR4mU

thegrio.com/2017/06/28/student-gets-20-years-after-using-dating-app-to-set-up-robbery/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qcoUpqVaD00
youtu.be/nVcixzpmJMU?t=7m10s
youtu.be/nVcixzpmJMU
youtu.be/kiFJZVTpGtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20 years in Nigger University, tale as old as time

she should get the firing squad

>Ky'Andrea

We are reaching levels of niggery that shouldn't even be possible

>Ky’Andrea

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Niggers need to be taught this from pre-school to 12th grade.

Lock the nigger up!

>Ky'Andrea
Where do niggers come up with these names?

mom was watching dragon ball in the ER

Lynch the shit-skinned nigger cunt.

>> Ky'Andrea
>> Ky
>> K
>> Y
>> KillYourself'Andrea

She should've been lynched.

literally sounds like an animal

felony murder and conspiracy will get you every time.

I thought the one in the back was laughing at first

This is why I quit being a court reporter
Even when I moved out to a court house in the burbs most defendants were black, and this kind of chimp out happened at every fucking sentencing there were relatives at.
I simply could not take it anymore and just stopped showing up one day when I new we had a nigger heavy sentencing day

>Dating a nigger
>Ever
Just call it what it is, she offered her pussy. Like prostitution, but free. Not dating by a long shot.

This made me smile.

The bitch and her mother are only crying because she got caught and held accountable for her crime. No fucks given for the man who got shot.

They would have celebrated if she got off.

if niggers could be taught, they wouldn't be niggers

holy shit
sounds like the lowland gorilla pen at Miami Zoo during feeding time.

how did you type in those howls, whoops and chatter??

Oh laaaawd! Oh please yo anah!

>Daytona FL...Cook was arrested April 27 in connection with two violent carjackings and the shooting of the teen in March. Prosecutors say Cook and her accomplices used the "Meet Me" phone app to lure victims to an area where they were carjacked.

The victim is still recovering.

Oh laaaawd! Oh please yo anah!! She a guuud gurl. Dindu nuffin!

Can we get some more court chimpouts in this bread? I can't get enough of 'em

youtu.be/qcoUpqVaD00

[jungle noises]

She dindu nuffin

I need to start going to these court hearings to counter the crying and chimping with deep belly laughter.

>Get some innocent guy killed
>Sentenced to twenty years
>Only do ten years
Boo Hoo

lawl i never get tired of the screeching howls of these proto-sapien baboon people as the realization finally dawns on them that their life time of bad decisions is crashing down around them and they have none to blame but themselves.

The spirit of retribution is coming to take it's toll, be afraid parasitic nigger scum.... your day is coming soon.

>Kys'Andrea

We didn't
we would just use descriptors Like:
Defendant sobbed uncontrollably
Or my favorite
Incoherent babbling

amazing

>that girl who turns around with a huge fucking grin when the apes start crying

This warms my heart :)

>obese nigress comes in with a baby on her arm

Of course.

this ape's reaction as each charge is said is fucking hilarious
youtu.be/nVcixzpmJMU?t=7m10s

Sounded like a zoo.

You know that used to be part of nig / crime culture. They all used to understand that it's a risk to die or go to prison.

Its only really become a dinadu nothin good boy don't deserve this thing in the last 10 years or so.

she looks like a good person who did a bad thing, that mean old judge didn't have to give her such a harsh sentence

so what if she killed some white cracker.
she didnt deserve this.
this is racism.
just look around.
white judge.
white cops.
white lawyers.
she is the victim here.

I'm pretty sure if we never brought these people over here to be such a massive drain on our resources that my disease would be cured by now and I could live a normal full length healthy life. Instead we just pay to keep them confined to ghettos so that are basically voting farms.

>Niggers need to be taught this from pre-school to 12th grade.
I think they almost pride themselves on going to con college. Making something of themselves is too 'white'

>two nigger dykes torture a 3yo girl to death

I wish I hadn't read that.

Hahaha I saw that too! I think she was THEIR lawyer as well. Pffft hahahahaha FUCK niggers.

In the end, America loses. Investigating a single crime can cost well over 100k, especially murders are expensive as fuck.

trips not wasted, friend

youtu.be/nVcixzpmJMU
Shit gets so cash at number 7 and on

my sides

>Ky’Andrea Cookwas

>as the realization finally dawns on them that their life time of bad decisions is crashing down around them and they have none to blame but themselves
Do you honestly believe this ever happens? It doesn't. All they're thinking about is how this is bullshit, they dindu nuffin at all.

WAAAAAHHH! AH DINDUNUFFIN!

Kay, nigger.

Christ. Always a nigger family screaming and yelling every god damn time.

God i wanna become a bailiff. Seems so comfy

Reminds me of this.....

>exactly 9000
The exact truth needed nothing more

Awwww poor nigger.

Nice to see that the family came dressed for court.

>Ky'Andrea
That some ayy lmao shit right here.

the apostrophe don't be silent

infinity ways to pronounce this bullshit

That was well worth 10 min, although the title is completely inaccurate.

>MFW RAWGH RAWGH RAWGH RAWGH RAWGH JEBUS RAWGH RAWGH

did she do something?

her cries make me hard

She only got 20 years for all that and in my state you get the same for smoking weed.

>20 years
>robbery that ultimately led to theshooting

Twenty years for armed robbery. But I bet she still gets out of prison before the white, underage minor that was convicted of "cyber bullying".

Talking about dindus getting wrecked
youtu.be/kiFJZVTpGtQ

She got 15 years actually, there were two additional 15 year charges. Nigger dindu nuffin, racist legal system mang

Wait what exactly is she getting 20 years for?

20 years for setting up a robbery or 20 years for assistant to a murder?

>niggers even reaching 12th grade
you're hella optimistic

>As Circuit Judge Matthew Foxman read the sentence, Ky’Andrea Cook’s mother dropped to the floor of the courtroom and wailed. The howls of grief from Cook’s mother were so loud that the judge had to later restate the sentencing for the clerk: 20 years for on a carjacking charge, 15 years for attempted carjacking with a deadly weapon and 15 years for a battery felony.

>the region of the south
Ahahaha get fucked.

God it feels sooo good to hear the sweet sweet sound of justice in the morning.
How do I become a judge?

>20 years for carjacking
I'm all for punishing the gulity, but 20 years for carjacking seems off.

>How do I become a judge?
This thought crossed my mind too

Did the teen die in the shooting?
Honestly prison isn't enough of a punishment for nogs. Putting a person who can't function in the outside world into a regimented boxed in routine isn't punishment for them. When they come out of prison, they've learned nothing, and feel no remorse for their crimes. Additionally, black recidivism is tremendously high, they go back to prison multiple times in their life.

It always shocks me to how remorseless the family members are for the victims. They cry and carry on for their sentenced family members, and then in a lot of these videos proceed to viciously curse and slander the victims families for their kid being punished.

Totally the State's fault.
If they had provided free money to this chimp, she wouldn't have thought of robbery.
It's totally not because she's a nigger, you see?
Even a white person would have acted this way in her situation.

The vehicle owner was shot 3 times and died

This actually makes me sad

Don't insult real monkeys

>On Tuesday, 18-year-old Ky’Andrea Cook was sentenced to 20 years in state prison for using a dating app to set up a robbery that ultimately led to the shooting of another teen.

>According to the prosecution, Cook was still a Mainland High School student in March when she used a dating app to lure 27-year-old Perry Nida to a meeting in which he expected to sell her marijuana, after which they would have sex. Nida brought 17-year-old Immanuel Pursel with him, and Pursel was the one who wound up shot by Cook’s boyfriend, who was waiting to rob them.

They don't deserve a prison.
They deserve a small ditch to be executed in.
Fuck niggers.
Planet crashing fat lipped donkey smelling apes.

What a farce this world is that we allow them into our communities.

His asshole broke
Press F to pay respect
Do you think he got aids now?

She is the real victim.

If the family cannot control their emotions in the court room, they should not be in there

A charge of contempt of court would soon put a stop to their attention seeking antics

>UGH UGH UGH WUGH WUGH WUGH WUGH OH LORD WUGH WUGH WUGH AUGH AUGH AUGH JESUS AUGH AUGH AUGH JESUS LORD HELP ME AUGH AUGH AUGH LETTA GET UR BREATH AUGH AUGH AUGH AUGH AUGH LORD JESUS AUGH AUGH AUGH AUGH AUGH

typical american christian

>"oh Lord oh Jesus"
At least she's praying to the right God right America?

Be a kike

>20 years for on a carjacking charge, 15 years for attempted carjacking with a deadly weapon and 15 years for a battery felony
I don't see murder or anything like that among her charges that the user bought up.

hahaha priceless