For the record, this is what Mika looked like right after her facelift

For the record, this is what Mika looked like right after her facelift.

>woman over 30
Intothetrashitgoes.jpg

Fake news. Liberals are known to lie.

maybe the stress from the procedure made her bleed from the box

maybe she let trump grab her pussy (he's a star after all) and he noticed

They actually took time to fact check a meaningless petty insult.

>pudgy faggot jew white knighting

Being this triggered by a tweet

That's not her cunt

Fake news and saged
Dont even care what he says you Kikes lie every other minute it is physically impossible for trump to outlie the media. Biggest liar lose you guys are fucked.

Sage

He meant bleeding out of the vagina

Checkmate libs

Thank you CNN for correcting the record.

Bleeding from a facelift apparently happens back behind the ears

This.

Trump said she was bleeding.
He didn't specify on which end.

I can't believe what our so called President tweeted today. This is what happens when you let deplorable country white trash vote. The sooner these deplorable obsoletes die off, the better.

>angled photo
>approved by her
>with makeup
>supposedly from that same event
>pic related 10 days post surgery (realself.com)
I don't know how far she is from this supposed facelift, but it's completely possible that a stitch, somewhere, started bleeding slightly to a lot from being agitated or up close scabs were visible. Trump took advantage of a "secret" that women don't like anyone to know about and made a hyperbole to humiliate her. Everyone here ought to know not to be fooled by women's photos.

I can say because the pixels

Do these people think he meant she had some gash in her head or something?

>it is physically impossible for trump to outlie the media.

But at least he out-Kikes them.

correct the record

Stitching and or facelift/nip tuck work is almost always behind the ears. I'm not saying her hair covering her ears is a conspiracy but it wouldn't be evident in the picture this tweet posted

lol, liberals so desperate they are trying to disprove a facelift and blood.

Way to stay focused on the mission libs.

Pic related is supposedly 1 month post via realself.com

>t. 10 year plastic surgeon

Nose job looks good, photo is too low resolution to review. Facelift is done at the hair line and along the jaw line. The puffyness implies recent work or Botox. Photo does not disprove she was "bleeding" from her stitches.

But good try Shill. Good try.

Pic related is supposedly day 6 post op via realself.com

Case closed.

Wow, that looks very painful. All of that for a 'youthful' appearance.

Because she'd agree to be photographed while bleeding? Idiots.

Whole point was that she was party crashing unsuccessfully. Which is now confirmed w pic evidence.

Why do they continually fall for it?

The cat always chases the laser pointer....

Pic related is supposedly day 6 months post op via realself.com
She did a combo. Most do. It depends how long ago her surgery was, because women with the means also do peels, laser fractal stuff, botox, and juvederm/restalin all at once. It's hard to go into public earlier than 2 weeks out from these things, because lip injections can bruise badly and are heavily swollen at first. Botox needs a week or two to calm down so you don't look like a doll.

All in all, I believe that it's likely Trump was aware of the work she had done, knew there was still scabbing hidden, and exaggerate that she was bleeding badly. This is a major blow to a woman's self esteem and reputation who are big into this stuff. And that is a good reason why he wanted to call her out on top all the other two faced and messed up things crazy Mika and psycho Joe have been wrapped up in.

It's not a big deal for the payoff for most women. Women truly do have higher overall pain tolerance which is even higher when it comes to beauty. Imagine how much worse a breast augmentation would be, yet women can get onto only ibuprofen within a week and do anything that doesn't require heavy lifting (painful and will ruin the surgery) or exercise more than a casual walk (not recommended to exercise at all after a big surgery) and even go to work if it's a low key office job.

Funny, that looks like a still image, not a video of every single moment of the 3 nights she was at the club.

Women have higher pain tolerance? I always thought men did, unless the woman is giving birth.

It's worse than I could have imagined

Pain is 100% subjective, it can't really be compared one human to another with accuracy.

Woman bleeds..... never heard that before.

Awe, how cute, did Trump shine his laser pointer at the floor and make MSM chase it like a cat again?

All TRUMP all the time 24/7 365 till 2024 MAGA-A BITCHES

Here's the real picture

>can't make fun of a woman's shitty face lift
>can make fun of a man's hair
>can make fun of a man's hands
>can make fun of a man's weight
>can make fun of a man's luminescent orange skin
>can make fun of a man's children
>can make fun of everything a man says or does
wew lad

But did Mika ever make fun of Trump for his appearance? Otherwise, that's just a strawman

Hi Brian. How's the HIV treatment going?

I don't know if she did but it's not really a strawman... my point is that everyone and their dog freaks out every time Trump insults someone but meanwhile he's been getting bombarded with cheap shots by everyone for the better part of two years and nobody is outraged about that.

Maybe it's myth. Lots of guys seem to agree that in extremely traumatic physical experiences women do better than men, and I've always heard that it's to to requiring a high pain tolerance for childbirth. I've heard it from doctors, too, but could still be bullshit. In any case, when it comes to vanity, plenty of women (when they have the means) willingly put themselves in pain ridden bedrest for 3 month just to be more "beautiful". Breast augmentations are fairly benign as far as surgeries go. I knew a girl who wanted a butt for her 18th birthday/high school graduation, so her mom drove her to Mexico, had the fat suctioned out of her midsection and injected into her butt. I can't remember how long she had to stay in bed, quite a while, and she was limited for a while after that. Kinda funny when all she needed to do was lose like 20-30lbs through and some light to moderate calisthenics and cardio. Double stupid of her, because she a spic who hates niggers enough to join the KKK.
A woman could bully and falsely accuse a man so harshly that he loses his job, wife, family, friends, and reputation forever and no one would batt an eye.

It's like they are not actually interested in fairness

>it's a strawman because I don't agree with people making fun of women!!
>canuck

>listening to anyone from CNN after they admitted they're fake news

shiggy diggy doo

I really don't think she has, because she doesn't go full SNL/angry celebrity. If she were to have commented on his hair or appearance I think it would be fairly light hearted. I can't stand her, but she is deeply in lust with Trump and doesn't get vicious on air from what I've seen.

She made fun of him right back...not like she is above that kind of behavior faggot.

>MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski needed no words of her own in responding to President Donald Trump's attack on her on Thursday morning.

>In a tweet, she posted a photo of a box of Cheerios. On it, the words "Made For Little Hands" are written.

Clumpf BTFO. He's getting impeached for this. Say it with me: PRESIDENT BERNIE SANDERS

This political insult brought to you in part by General Mills.

don't reply to leafs, its below you

>For the record, this is what Mika looked like right after her facelift.

this is not a picture of her on the operating table, you lying piece of shit. 0/10.

Snort a bit of coke with a recent cut and watch what happens.

My girlfriend is getting a breast enhancement in a couple weeks. When recovering, your flesh is stretched, you're aren't allowed to touch them, have to sleep upright, have incisions you need to take care of, etc, etc...

People will do crazy things for the sake of vanity.

Pic related is the size she's going to on her body type.

For the record she only got to where she is today was because of her dad who was an evil piece or work.

Fake plastic boobs suck. Is 'she' getting a fake vagina too?

Too big, tell her to go a cup smaller so they arent so obviously fake. Have a little self respect user.

Waking up this morning, let's see, what is most important to communicate to the American people?

- A nuclear North Korea?

- My lie that CuckCare will actually increase Medicaid?

- Finally coming up with a strategy in Syria?

I know, I've got to weep and scream about Morning Joe!

The deceitful media is actually the most pressing concern. It severely damages democracy.

Brian Stelter
posts picture of cardboard cutout dated 29 June

SAD!

just spend the money on Lego its much higher quality plastic and MUCH more fun to play with, unless you're a necrophiliac who's into boobs that feel dead.

Bleeding from her wherever

Quit calling her your girlfriend, she's already out the door.

FAKE NEWS. FAKE NEWS. THESE TWEETS NEVER HAPPENED. The President of the United States would NEVER demean himself so completely. Trump isn't stupid enough to make himself a pathetic whimpering cuck in front of everyone. FAKE FAKE FAKE NEWS.

Its them grasping at straws.

Sorry OP but she's probably cheating on you. Literally all women cheat, but this is a telltale sign of infidelity. She's trying to impress other men.

CNN

What if he did not refer to bleeding from her face but from somewhere else.

So then you freely admit that she had a facelift?

Bravo Lad.

*not OP

Just as planned. He keeps them so busy with his tweets they have no time to cause real social damage

>FAKE NEWS. FAKE NEWS. THESE TWEETS NEVER HAPPENED. The President of the United States would NEVER demean himself so completely. Trump isn't stupid enough to make himself a pathetic whimpering cuck in front of everyone. FAKE FAKE FAKE NEWS.
Pull CNN's tiny dick out of your ass, faggot. He did it and I'm proud of him.

Now this bitch is going to look even more stupid when the pictures start being posted of her face lift.

>Constantly insult Trump on his looks, his age, his hair, his tennis ass, his wife, his family, his supposed fetishes, his supposed drug use, etc.
>Trump makes a similar comment about a media personality
>OMG! FOR THE RECORD......

I'm not saying the President should be doing that, as Trump tends to do, but c'mon.

I am usually supportive of Trump's twitter however this latest was rather juvenile, something one would see from #blacktwitter or something.

Since it is directed towards Morning Joe's Zoo Crew maybe it will pass.

the lying media could cause a war and has in the past

>leafs

>4D underwater parcheesi
you TrumpBots are so pathetic. He could fully endorse communism and you kids (yes, you are about as smart as a 13 year old) would stand behind him.

Go listen to Bill Mitchell and jerk off into your Cernovich book, you fuck.

Damage control!!

EXACTLY CNN REPORTED THE TWEET IT DID NOT HAPPEN. FAAAAKE NEEEWS!!!!

wtf I hate drumpf now

See this is what it is all about. Just read that triggering.

>right after her facelift
maybe with a 3 pound of makeup and high on pain killers

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

will this dumb fat cunt ever shut up spoiler no

Bad news, CNN: The internet NEVER forgets.

no matter how many times you do it, too

holy shit he's a year old than me and beat af.

>little hands
Gee, haven't heard that one before...
They need some new insults, desu. It'd at least make it fun for both ends. Can't keep laughing at the same cheap shot, I'd hope. Am I hoping too much for leftists?

Underrated

racist

But Trump hasn't been a liberal since well over a year!